Auburn Ky

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

i hate keith hendrix....hes so full of him self. he only thought about his wife not caring about anything else. he was so mean to his kids as i heard....from what i know one of his step kids went to go live with her real dad because he was hitting on her and grounding her when clearly thats her mothers job. i know her dad Shawn and he is a very good person and im very glad that his kid got to get out of a bad situation and into a good one.
Kayra Hendrix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

My dad has never been a bad father. & thats not why his step daughter got out of there, she lied her way outta there house. Tesh( her mother)actually had rules for her.& so chloe says, shawn cleary does not. My dad would not ground chloe. So whoever you are is full of it. keep your comments to yourself. who cares if you hate him, he prolly dont even give 2 sh*ts about you either. He aint gonna stress someone not liking him. So before you post something about him & our family get your facts strait. No better yet keep my dad off this dumb immature website.

thanks.
For Information

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

thank you i know chloe very well and i know keith hendrix very well and yes he is a bad father 1. DRUG ADDICT 2. ALCHOLIC and no chloe did not lie her way out of there she did what she had to do to get out of a bad situation. and shawn does give her rules he strict on her but dont ground her for months at a time for nothing. and yes your right your dumb father didnt ground her but he convinced hes wife to ground her 4 no apparent reason. so you get your facts straight and i bet chloe is so lucky to have a back stabbing 2 faced sister like you KAYRA....
Kayra Hendrix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

actually "for information" he is NOT a drug addict, yes he has done them in his past but the past is the past. & no hes not an achohlic either. Grow up & stop talking smack about my dad on this stupid IMMATURE website. if you think this about my dad im pretty sure he'd be more than happy to talk to you about it.
grow up.
friend

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Auburn Ky wrote:
i hate keith hendrix....hes so full of him self. he only thought about his wife not caring about anything else. he was so mean to his kids as i heard....from what i know one of his step kids went to go live with her real dad because he was hitting on her and grounding her when clearly thats her mothers job. i know her dad Shawn and he is a very good person and im very glad that his kid got to get out of a bad situation and into a good one.
He was not hitting on her. Yes he did discipline her if she got out of line which she clearly did on many occasions. He is NOT mean to his kids. He has a big heart and loves his kids very much. He loved Chloe very much and treated her like one of his own for over ten years. He has had his share of problems, but has overcame them. As far as getting into a better or good situation, she is far from it. The Shawn Bailey I know is a lying, drug dealing piece of crap. I don't understand how he could be considered such a great father when he wasn't even around or in contact with Chloe for the first eleven years of her life. So you need to grow up and get all the facts straight before you go bashing someone.
Katesha Hendrix

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

First of all my husband is not a drug addict...he was and beat it...thats always a good thing, nor is he an alcoholic, he may have a few beers on the weekends...far from a problem. He has always tried to be a good dad to all of his children...he just hasn't always had the chance. As far as the situation with Chloe'...I love my daughter very much and this whole "Shawn" situation has done nothing but tore our family apart (in more ways than one). It's hard to accept the fact that your own child would turn her back on the people that were always there and loved her for so many years. We are strict parents and these days you have to be...that way your kids won't be out running the streets and getting out of control. God forbid parents try to raise a kid to be respectable these days without someone trying to dog them for it. If anyone has anything further to say, say it to me...I'M PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ME OR KEITH!!!!
Chloe Bailey

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

well since im the one who had to go through the crap might as well tell my side and the true side of the story...yes keith wasnt the best, he was mean and controlling and thought he was the boss of me which he wasnt... he wasnt my real dad and he didnt deserve the privilige to boss me around like im kayra or ashley his kids. Shawn Latray Bailey is my father and Katesha ANDERSON is my momma they have the right to discipline me. and yes momma dont lie to ur self he does do drugs, maybe not popping pills but yes he does do drugs... im not the one who started this whole conversation but i know what the truth is and i know how everything went down at my mommas house. Kayra you stop commmenting on what u think u know u were ever hardly there you were always mad at him cause he wouldnt let u do what u want so you only came ever so often, u just started coming cause ur mom and u werent getting along and she wasnt giving u ur way. im sorry momma that it all had to go down this way but i needed out i needed to be somewhere where i actually felt loved and didnt feel hostage. keith im sorry that u had to leave your house and go stay wherever you went but u put this on ur self. yall well see one day that not everytthing yall do is right and know that what i did was for the best because keith he has all your attention now....dont have to worry about me thats what he has been wanting for a long time...he dont love me he says he does so you wont leave him...its all about you momma, nothing else...im alot happier and i want you to understand that but i really doubt that you will but just know that i love you momma...and im sorry but yall put this on both of yall....
Kayra Hendrix

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

aight then i see how your gonna be chloe, all the times i took up for you, all the times i have lied for you. I actually was there thank you, i was there when all your lying bullshit happend. & that isnt true either, i didnt just go when mom wouldnt give me why way. So get your facts strait, yeah i did come sometimes when that was happening or when me & mom would get in a fight.
But shit, dad did not act like he was the boss, you were always a disrespectful lil shit. You wouldnt get something your way you'd get all mad, or when they would ask you to do a chore youd be a baby about it. & you did lie your way out of that house, you went and told your dad shit that was not true. My dad was there for you every since you was 2, hell you think your dad is so grand, he didnt even come into your life till you was 11. & my dad does not do drugs. he has before yes, but thats the past. now before you go & start bashin on my dad maybe you need to realize how your dad is first, he got locked up for dealin or whetever, only has a permit an hes how old?
also your mom has been good to you, yeah a lil strict but she wants you to do good in life & give you at least a lil disapline. Shes gave you alot chloe & you take that for granted.
But this thread really needs to stop, its dumb an immature. If yall got a problem talk to my dad or tesh. thats all i gotta say. later
One of Chloes friends

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

i know chloe... shes very sweet and i love her alot, shes one of my best friends...i also spent the nite at her house a couple times...and keith isnt the best he always yells at her and sometimes she would come to school and be upset cause he would convince Tesh to ground her and they would take everything away... DS, Tv, Video Games, even radio she couldnt do nothing, but sit in her room. i spent the nite with chloe one nite at her dads and i saw how her dad treated her... he was nice i bet i heard him say i love you about 18 times that whole nite. hes very nice better then what i can say about other people...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Russellville Discussions

Search the Russellville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 55 min Boop 918
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr sPam 81,188
Red and white car 2 hr Yeah 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 138,304
Kelsey hardison 4 hr Liz 7
luke minton 7 hr yollp 49
Cornerstone vet 9 hr come on 12
•••

Freeze Warning for Logan County was issued at April 16 at 3:27AM EDT