what is he doing to drew
what is going on

Russellville, KY

#2 Aug 28, 2012
cody and drew what happen
neighbor

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Cody was messed up on oxytocin and ran over him..and his gf and Christy..he had a small container he tore off his keychain that holds pills but had em crushed up in it..well he threw the container in the yard cops found it and charged drew..and cody got his charges dropped somehow..hmmm..Cody better watch it when he trys to sell oxys for cocaine next time..u aint above the law son..
uhm

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2012
neighbor wrote:
Cody was messed up on oxytocin and ran over him..and his gf and Christy..he had a small container he tore off his keychain that holds pills but had em crushed up in it..well he threw the container in the yard cops found it and charged drew..and cody got his charges dropped somehow..hmmm..Cody better watch it when he trys to sell oxys for cocaine next time..u aint above the law son..
hows dustins wife ciara doing if she was ran over?
FRIEND

Russellville, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2012
CODY IS ALWAYS MESSED UP
gtfu

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Cody is just like his dad full of sh$#. He can talk the talk but when it comes time to walk the walk he runs the other way. LOL it runs in the family.
FRIEND

Auburn, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2012
IS HE ON DRUGS
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Everyone in bucksville is on drugs!
rocker

Lewisburg, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2012
cody got rocked that night.
old friend

Auburn, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2012
how did RODNEY P. DIE WHAT HAPPEN
haha

Auburn, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
there all crazy on drugs
POTHEAD

Lewisburg, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2012
neighbor wrote:
but not near as messed up as yall feenin for more meth tryin to rob a mother fuckewr jumpon on an old man when he comes back to try to get his phone. took 3 of ya. yeah yall are some tough bitches. you think till i get ahold of ya. aka pothead. next time i hear about me bein on yalls farm stealin junk metal. now do you know who the fuck this is? yall wanna keep talkin shit? it aint over. it aint done yet. when i knock your grandpa out ask him how it feels to have a young kid knock his ass out. by the way it wont be 2 more itll just be me. and by the way, i like how i got accused of stealin junk metal when yall meth heads were right there with me loadin the shit in my truck.
u wana

Lewisburg, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2012
haha wrote:
Everyone in bucksville is on drugs!
is this that sl*t kimberly? the one that f*cked tommy price? now i think your name is....kimberly latham? hows your drunk no good husband doin?
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2012
POTHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
but not near as messed up as yall feenin for more meth tryin to rob a mother fuckewr jumpon on an old man when he comes back to try to get his phone. took 3 of ya. yeah yall are some tough bitches. you think till i get ahold of ya. aka pothead. next time i hear about me bein on yalls farm stealin junk metal. now do you know who the fuck this is? yall wanna keep talkin shit? it aint over. it aint done yet. when i knock your grandpa out ask him how it feels to have a young kid knock his ass out. by the way it wont be 2 more itll just be me. and by the way, i like how i got accused of stealin junk metal when yall meth heads were right there with me loadin the shit in my truck.
Whose Grandpa you talking bout knocking out little boy..name his name ..chicken

Since: Oct 12

Lewisburg, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
chicken, thats what we ate for supper.
wondering

Auburn, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2014
How is he now? Its been years since I heard from him.
wondering

United States

#20 Apr 23, 2014
Bilbrey
boogey

Paris, TN

#21 May 1, 2014
Got it...right?
boogey

Paris, TN

#22 May 1, 2014
really...no way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zachary Dean Prater in jail for RAPE over an 13... 2 hr Daf 6
Red head dominos driver 10 hr Red bottom 2
Dead beat parents of Logan county!! Wed CCc 34
Crissy Crafton Wed Well lets see 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed Tea Party Patriot 664
Matt troutt Mar 21 Tammy 2
Upward pictures Mar 21 money 5

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages