Sex offender received 12 years in jail

Sep 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Democrat

Benjamin Thompson, 22, of Morgantown Road in Russellville, was sentenced in August to 12 years in prison for sexual crimes against a minor.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hello

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

What wrote:
Any of you sick a$$ rapist come around my kids and I'll go Old Testament on that a$$. You won't make it long enough to get on the registry.
I totally agree with u.
ray

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

What wrote:
Any of you sick a$$ rapist come around my kids and I'll go Old Testament on that a$$. You won't make it long enough to get on the registry.
this whole topic makes me sick
Disgusted

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who cannnot function socialy, emotionally, psycholgoically, romantically within his/her own age group is a failure at best and a malignancy at worst. Stop searching for excuses to excuse the unexcusable. Maybe the defenders of such human garbage need watching.
brittney thompson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

agree wrote:
Because it wasn't force, cause she wanted it and the parents are the ones who pressed the charges. It's a different story when the daughters a hoe and even tries to sleep with the old men who comes around. But he's an idiot, on drugs and nasty. No money and neither does the family but it wasn't force that's why its only 12 years. Big bubbas probably showing him how it feels.
first off hes not on drugs an he deff not nasty..that man wakes up every morning goes to work works his ass off to take care of me an his kids id really appraciate it if ud leave my husband the heck alone an mind ur own...
haha

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Ha really... You got that twisted... Ben don't have kids. I know that for a fact!!! Thems yo kids. He changed since he went to jail... Bet you was doin the run around while he was in the pen.
stacie

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

omg shut up already! its over and done with drop the stupid shit
Lifes 2 Short

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

johnjacobjinglhymersmith wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the 9 yr old was keeping count? Give me a break
You dumb ass, he was making her give him oral sex and some sick stuff a 9 year shouldnt be exsposed to for over a year, so yeah "OVER A 100 TIMES" you stupid retard, and whoever said he didnt "rape" her cuz they didnt "actually" have sex needs 2 be slapped, what do u call being forced to put someones dick in your mouth and touched on when u say no???? Thats RAPE and u wrong for saying other wise
kimbery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I wish whom started this topix and everyone whom commented on this subject would get their day in court. Sick of reading crap like this!!
u know it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

A married man has no buisness out trying to have sex with anyone other than his wife...i dont care how old. If he is man enough to be married then he should have respect himself and his wife. The girl was underage and he was married...that is call for a sex offender title. All we can home for is him to be raped in jail so he will know how it feels! If i was married to him, i would be ashamed fir anyone to know it plus id be looking for a good divorce lawyer!!!
kimbery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

You might need to get an attorney for your up coming slander case.
getem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

For one a married man shouldnt be messing around. smh for two a child shouldnt be at partys, good going mom n dad. either way he knew that CHILD wasnt 18. plus its not slander if dude was charged with it. i can post posters all over this county with mug shots if i want to..
u know it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

lol Its not slander when it has been proven in a court of law and/or he has plead guilty. It is what it is...he is a sex offender who targets underaged girls and he should be punished.
Jason

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

kimbery wrote:
I wish whom started this topix and everyone whom commented on this subject would get their day in court. Sick of reading crap like this!!
Including yo dumb @$$... U on here as well ain't ya?? Lol,, retard!!
wondering

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Yall dont even know the story.... That's sad yall running your mouths about shhitt you dont know about. Nevermind the girl was giving strip teases in front of her window to old men across the street. Last I heard the girl was uncontrollable to both parents. she knew what she was doing and she knew she was doing wrong. Ben is all there, he probably was on drugs or some. But uh, he wasn't married. He was with another girl at the time. Just saying.
u know it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

So he is a cheater AND a child molester.....not surprising!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Russellville Forum right now

Search the Russellville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min republiCONS 139,176
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 min redeemer 25,983
Single ladies 6 hr Skillzdatkill 14
Juicy......whats his last name. 7 hr Racheal 5
tobacco wars 8 hr Old Tobacconist 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr BIG_STEVIE 422
Slappyz diner server gone? 11 hr lol 4
•••
•••
•••
Russellville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Russellville Jobs

•••
•••
•••