Tobacco festival
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kids these days

Detroit, MI

#1 Oct 9, 2010
Is it just me or is this over rated. I mean it's not like your getting any bargains or cheap food...
Stay at Home

Russellville, KY

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Next time keep your butt at home and play on topix.
Did you see

Auburn, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2010
Did you see that moronic douche bag Rand Paul? He could have kept his ass in BG being a self professed Optometrist.
Hello Patrick

Russellville, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2010
Did you see wrote:
Did you see that moronic douche bag Rand Paul? He could have kept his ass in BG being a self professed Optometrist.
Good to see you back on here Patrick or which ever screen name you are using today. Everything you post on you have to make it all about Rand Paul. Give it a rest and stop compaining on topix.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2010
Did you see wrote:
Maybe you could have kept yourself at home if his presence disgusts you that much?
I AGREE

Russellville, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2010
Daniel M Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could have kept yourself at home if his presence disgusts you that much?
I agree, if all these things bother people maybe they should stay at home.
TFS

Russellville, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2010
The tobacco festival has really gone downhill.
agree

Franklin, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2010
Kids these days wrote:
Is it just me or is this over rated. I mean it's not like your getting any bargains or cheap food...
I've stayed home the last 2 yrs..my children are in HS so they run off with their friends and well I do a "fall cleaning" of my house..lol..but I took them every year but the last two and the loud sirens always made em' cry and I always left with a headache..
Your Mom

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2010
Did you see wrote:
Actually Dr. Paul is an ophthalmologist, not an optometrist.
The Name is James

Auburn, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2010
Dont know who Patrick is but, Im not him.

As for not liking Rand, I have a opinion, as do others. Also he may have went to school to be an Eye Doctor but he isnt certified by any recognised Medical journals, only by himself. So that would make him a witch doctor.

So as I said before, he could have kept his ass in BG.
Your Mom

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2010
The Name is James wrote:
Dont know who Patrick is but, Im not him.
As for not liking Rand, I have a opinion, as do others. Also he may have went to school to be an Eye Doctor but he isnt certified by any recognised Medical journals, only by himself. So that would make him a witch doctor.
So as I said before, he could have kept his ass in BG.
He is actually a board certified physician and eye surgeon. Where do you get your info?
SKEET

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2010
what happened between michael ballard and chris whom ever
luv102

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2010
"Did you see wrote:"

He is a really good man. If u don`t know wat u are talking about then keep your a** off here.
James

Auburn, KY

#14 Oct 9, 2010
He is only certified by a board inwhich his daddy made for him and Rand is the president of his board, his wife is vice-president, and his father-in-law is secratary. Where do you get your mis-information.

FOX{The one Im sure you will cick on}

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/14/ra...

Huff Post{The one Im sure you will say is Liberal garbage}

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/14/rand...

They both read the same word for word.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2010
First timer and I enjoyed it with my family.. We rode horses and took the kids on the rides that were over priced other than that the day was great!!!!
wondering

Franklin, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2010
who was that girl with angie strode..had her hair in a pony tail..brown hair white shirt.jeans...hooottt!!! i wanna know..
alberto chachiz

Auburn, KY

#17 Oct 10, 2010
it was ok nothing seriously fun.
Your Mom

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2010
James wrote:
He is only certified by a board inwhich his daddy made for him and Rand is the president of his board, his wife is vice-president, and his father-in-law is secratary. Where do you get your mis-information.
FOX{The one Im sure you will cick on}
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/14/ra...
Huff Post{The one Im sure you will say is Liberal garbage}
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/14/rand...
They both read the same word for word.
You do not have to be recognized by the American Board to practice. He was previously certified by the American Board and chose not to be re-certified because he was taking a stand against them. There were never any complaints with the board against him, so this was his own choice. I commend him for taking a stand against this organization because they went against what he believed was right. This in no way affects the quality of care that he provides, but proves that he will take a stand for what he believes in when he is elected.
granny

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Oct 10, 2010
Rand Paul is okay as a person I am sure, but as a person to represent kentucky he should not be elected.. he is against everything, even when he knows it is a necessary part of what makes our democracy work..he gets press, he is a teabagger, because it gets press, remember, politicians don't care what you say about me, just mention my name and the press has certainly done that; and saying what people want you to say, not thinking for yourself is not who I want to represent me in congress. He is not a board certified physcian..he should not be allowed to practice in Kentucky; and by the way, Mr. Rand is not a Kentuckian and knows nothing about the needs of this state.
Patrick

Auburn, KY

#20 Oct 10, 2010
Your Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have to be recognized by the American Board to practice. He was previously certified by the American Board and chose not to be re-certified because he was taking a stand against them. There were never any complaints with the board against him, so this was his own choice. I commend him for taking a stand against this organization because they went against what he believed was right. This in no way affects the quality of care that he provides, but proves that he will take a stand for what he believes in when he is elected.
Rand Believes:

70 before you can draw S.S.
Repeal of the Civil Right Act
$2000 deductable before Medicare pays anything

Oh and he also believes in talking out both sides of his mouth. He will say one thing and if it get too much hea he will say thats not what I meant. Yeah Rand Paul is who I want representing Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Hopper (Mar '10) 5 hr so true 5
Who is the best attorney IN Russellville? (Jun '10) 21 hr Bowling Green 84
Girls/Women of Russellville (Jul '15) Mon Rvk 10
TOIE Staurd (May '10) Mon you need help 36
Eva Williams Sun Ewww 13
Best Head In Logan Co? (Dec '15) Jun 26 Jay D 32
Hey, Amanda... Got any sweet tea? Jun 26 Lmao 8

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance