i already know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

I doesn't matter how many times you get it taken down I am going to put another one on here people need to know the real Josh Wilson and what kind of person you really are a liar and loser who just plays people to get what you want
Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Wow girl you are sprung on some Josh why you trippin on what he does its really sad you dedicate so much of your life to worrying about what he does or who he is with
just sayin

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

i already know wrote:
I doesn't matter how many times you get it taken down I am going to put another one on here people need to know the real Josh Wilson and what kind of person you really are a liar and loser who just plays people to get what you want
You are so freakin stupid..sounds like ya really dont know him at all..do us all a favor n get a life...cuz I'm sure your just soooo perfect yourself. Grow some balls n post your real name OR shut the hell up
Josh Wilson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

I really do not care how many times you post my name on here, or what you say about me, but I can promise you if I find out who you are, your gonna get one he** of a ass kicking. Can't you find anything better and productive to do with your time than to be all up in someone elses business!!! I don't care what ya say on here, because those people who truly know me, know that I'm not a bad person and that all this crap you say is nonsense lies!!
just me

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> You are so freakin stupid..sounds like ya really dont know him at all..do us all a favor n get a life...cuz I'm sure your just soooo perfect yourself. Grow some balls n post your real name OR shut the hell up
Looks like you would post your real name on here too! I know josh. He is a good person at heart and would do almost anything for anyone. He does fib quite a bit but i honestly think that sometimes in his own mind he believes the lies that he is telling. I know for a fact at some point and time he would rather be with males than females. Hey ppl change. You never know...
Michelle Rice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Wow yall are really some haters always worried about what Josh is doing why don't u worry about yourself Josh is a good person and not the bad person you guys are trying to make him out to be take a look into your own life and think about why your trying to hurt a good person like him
Brittany

Falls Of Rough, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you would post your real name on here too! I know josh. He is a good person at heart and would do almost anything for anyone. He does fib quite a bit but i honestly think that sometimes in his own mind he believes the lies that he is telling. I know for a fact at some point and time he would rather be with males than females. Hey ppl change. You never know...
Your right. I'm his sister Brittany Wilson!
Clay Utley

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

i already know wrote:
I actually kinda feel sorry for you. You have nothing better to do than sit at your computer and continuously post middle school dramatic rhetorical bs about Josh. Why? Did he break your heart. Did he give you a little piece of ass then not call? What is it? If you think that getting on topix and posting slander is getting you somewhere then think again. Just for your reference I know that this post is at least the 3rd one you have posted and the other 2 have been removed. At this point with your post it is considered harassment and slander.
someone is crazy

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

I gotta ask....what the heck is up with constantly doing threads on this guy and now his family??? Apparently this is not giving you the closure that you need from whatever josh did or you think he did, whichever the case may be or you wouldn't keep doing this. Whatever it is I hope you can find another way to deal with your hurt before you have to face charges. No man is worth allowing your anger to control your life. Wish you luck on finding some peace with this.
Nashville girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

someone is crazy wrote:
I gotta ask....what the heck is up with constantly doing threads on this guy and now his family??? Apparently this is not giving you the closure that you need from whatever josh did or you think he did, whichever the case may be or you wouldn't keep doing this. Whatever it is I hope you can find another way to deal with your hurt before you have to face charges. No man is worth allowing your anger to control your life. Wish you luck on finding some peace with this.
this is not about closure with Josh it is about him getting back what he gave my friend he disrespected her and treated her awful and was not even there for her when she was pregnant he is gay and always will be and everyone should stay far away from him before he does the same thing to you
getoverit

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

All I hear is bitch*** n moaning. Josh did this..josh did that..he's so awful. Blah blah fu*?$%% blah...let's all try to get outta high-school n grow up...GET OVER IT.
Clay Utley

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Nashville girl wrote:
<quoted text> this is not about closure with Josh it is about him getting back what he gave my friend he disrespected her and treated her awful and was not even there for her when she was pregnant he is gay and always will be and everyone should stay far away from him before he does the same thing to you
Well its finally good to put it all together. At least now we can fully understand who this is all about. Needless to say she new what she was getting herself into. Josh's sexual preference has been no secrete for many years. She was aware of this all along. Take your pitty party somewere else.
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

All I can is wow
Nashville Girl

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Clay Utley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its finally good to put it all together. At least now we can fully understand who this is all about. Needless to say she new what she was getting herself into. Josh's sexual preference has been no secrete for many years. She was aware of this all along. Take your pitty party somewere else.
No one gives a fu** what you think Clay your just mad because never wanted to be with you get over it and move on please because no one cares what you have to say
Clay U

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Nashville Girl wrote:
<quoted text> No one gives a fu** what you think Clay your just mad because never wanted to be with you get over it and move on please because no one cares what you have to say
HAHA!!! Yeah sweetheart, you keep tellin yourself that. I am not mad that she never wanted to be with me. I am mad at her because instead of just having some morales and telling me what she really wanted she had to lie to me. So I broke my kneck to buy a second car, move her to russellvill, and get her a job. Then to have all that slap me in the face with her bringing the cops to my house. Your damn right I dont like her. You dont get to shit all over someone and still expect them to be "ok" in the end.
Nashville Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

I am pretty damn sure this thread is about Josh Wilson not about Clay you why do you have to be the center of attention all the time get over yourself and mind your business like you should have done along time don't worry what I say to Josh or anyone else that's our business not yours keep your gay comments to yourself
getoverit

Magnolia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

And I'm pretty damn sure were all gettin tired of ur posts about him. Get over this grudge ya got n act like a damn woman instead of a child
Clay Utley

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Nashville Girl wrote:
I am pretty damn sure this thread is about Josh Wilson not about Clay you why do you have to be the center of attention all the time get over yourself and mind your business like you should have done along time don't worry what I say to Josh or anyone else that's our business not yours keep your gay comments to yourself
WOW captain obvious everyone!!!! Lets get a round of applause for Nashville Girl. It couldn't be more obvious that I am gay unless it slapped you in the face. Your right though. This post is not about me its about some shit that was said about Josh. Josh is one of my best friends and I will stand up for Josh every time just like you be standin up for your friend now. This is my last post on this because I have said my peace on the subject but unlike you and most other people I'm not affraid to stamp my name on it.
Ellie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Wow Nashville girl is on Josh's page to she is really hating on yall for some reason I don't understand how someone can devote this much time and energy in there life to try to bring drama into other peoples well I love michelle she is like my sister and she thinks very highly of josh so I say fu** the b****
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

getoverit wrote:
And I'm pretty damn sure were all gettin tired of ur posts about him. Get over this grudge ya got n act like a damn woman instead of a child
I couldn't have said it better myself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min LMS 1,113
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Limbertwig 151,034
Josh Davis (Jan '14) 1 hr blah 13
lady who left 5 kids in car at walmart 2 hr Woza 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 466
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 hr yourmommm 1,048
ventra plastics (Feb '10) 12 hr lol 219
•••
•••

Russellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Russellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••