Logan County Gymnastics vs. Tumble Towne
Hannah

United States

#69 Jan 10, 2013
Lcg wrote:
Honestly, I think you choose whichever gym makes you happy. Everyone will have different opinions. I was a gymnast and a cheerleader for ten plus years and I know that the gymnastics gym will give you better technique like legs together, pointed toes, straight legs, and so on. Tumble Towne will rush you into doing tricks where you will always have sloppy technique like legs bent, legs apart, and landing on your knees. That's why I was a good cheerleader, because I had a long gymnastics background. Most cheerleaders will have horrid tumbling. Truth hurts.
Uhm no tumble Townes only been open for two years & the form is great Logan county gymnastics sucks! Truth hurts I went there for to long & didn't learn crap. I CAN VOW THAT IT WAS THE WORST WASTE OF MONEY EVER
Lcg

Auburn, KY

#70 Jan 25, 2013
My kid has been going to lcg for years and is on cheer Katz, as we are loyal to Polly. But tumble towne teams looked way better than lcgs in my opinion! I hope we step it up. I'll never leave cause the owners are my friends
Observer

Portland, TN

#71 Jan 25, 2013
ChandlersMom wrote:
<quoted text> I hope to let you know chandlers went to logan county gymnastics last year and they looked like shit! They got last! Compared to lewisburg & adairville who both got first at county and went to TT. Maybe their children doing Like being pushed cause I know my child would rather have first place than last place. Chandlers goes to tumble towne now and they look awesome. Just look at the facts and quit lying every cheerleader loves being at tumble towne ! Thank you
Hmm Logan County Gymnastics last yr & tumble towne this yr .. Last place both yrs. didn't see any improvement????
Observer

Portland, TN

#72 Jan 25, 2013
Mom wrote:
So there's a Tumble Towne in Russellville too? I've been driving my daughter all the way to BG to Gus's Tumble Town!
Yes but it's not reated to Gus, just rude enough to use the name in such close radius..
Observer

Portland, TN

#73 Jan 25, 2013
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gymnast from lcg will never make it to the Olympics so why waste your time on gymnastics when they should just cheer. No gymnast do not have better form than cheerleaders if they teach the right way. I'm not hating on either gyms but I like tumble towne because they have Allstar squads and cheer is more popular and realistic for girls to get scholarships in and stuff these days. Just saying.
Lcg has Allstar programs as well & can teach u all the cheer skills u need. As far as collegiate cheerleaders go & scholarships, all the girls from Rville who have cheered at that level went to lcg & there have been several. Andrea Shackleford, Curry, Jessica Shackleford, Katie Hindman Gilliam, Ashley Adler, Jordan Shafer....and so on.
a mom

Russellville, KY

#74 Jan 26, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm Logan County Gymnastics last yr & tumble towne this yr .. Last place both yrs. didn't see any improvement????
hum guess u didn't see chandlers come in first today at the comp. In Bg
Logan County

Bowling Green, KY

#75 Jan 26, 2013
a mom wrote:
<quoted text>hum guess u didn't see chandlers come in first today at the comp. In Bg
I saw a video from the competition today and they looked even more sloppy than when they went to LCG.
learn your stuff

Auburn, KY

#76 Jan 27, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Lcg has Allstar programs as well & can teach u all the cheer skills u need. As far as collegiate cheerleaders go & scholarships, all the girls from Rville who have cheered at that level went to lcg & there have been several. Andrea Shackleford, Curry, Jessica Shackleford, Katie Hindman Gilliam, Ashley Adler, Jordan Shafer....and so on.
let's see here Andrea & Jessica shackleford, Ashely Adler & Jordan Schafer all learned there advanced tumbling from Bowling Green Cheerforce. So don't even say they came from lcg cause they just got they're basics from there sorry to break it to you! & chanders looked way better this year than last in my opinion
Hm

Auburn, KY

#77 Jan 27, 2013
So auburn beat Russellville by 10 points & they beat lewisburg by 14. THAT IS RIGGED. Becky totally rigged that there is no way.
Hm

Auburn, KY

#78 Jan 27, 2013
Logan County wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a video from the competition today and they looked even more sloppy than when they went to LCG.
Then you obviously know nothing about Cheerleading
Mad Mother

Auburn, KY

#79 Jan 27, 2013
THE COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL WAS ALREADY KNOWN WHO WAS GOING TO WIN BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED. BECKY SHOULD NOT BE BEHIND THAT COMPETITION ANYMORE SINCE SHE CHOICES WHO WINS
a mom

Russellville, KY

#80 Jan 28, 2013
Mad Mother wrote:
THE COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL WAS ALREADY KNOWN WHO WAS GOING TO WIN BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED. BECKY SHOULD NOT BE BEHIND THAT COMPETITION ANYMORE SINCE SHE CHOICES WHO WINS
agree its rigged because she trains auburn
a mom

Russellville, KY

#81 Feb 1, 2013
Mad Mother wrote:
agree
Judge

Lewisburg, KY

#82 Feb 1, 2013
a mom wrote:
<quoted text>agree
Sounds like another Mom who cannot accept her little angel lost again. Pity party get it started.
a mom

Russellville, KY

#83 Feb 1, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like another Mom who cannot accept her little angel lost again. Pity party get it started.
actually I don't have any children in middle school but thank you for your concern
a mom

Russellville, KY

#84 Feb 2, 2013
great job tonight
TumbleTowne

Hopkinsville, KY

#85 Oct 10, 2013
You should have really chosen Tumble Towne, if you haven't already. There are amazing floors to prepare for competition, and I go there and I haven't been going there but 2 weeks and they took me from not barely doing a roundoff to an easy roundoff backhand spring. The coaches, Thomas and Derek, are awesome and you can even mess around and be kids with them and you still learn perfectly fine. Now on the other hand, Logan County Gymnastics aren't the best place, they don't suck, but they aren't very reliable. I went there for 3 years and they didn't teach me jack squat. All we mainly did was "Banana Jumps" and our toe touches, hurkeys, or pikes. I don't really recommend LCG, But I highly recommend Tumble Towne.
Cheer mom

Lewisburg, KY

#86 Oct 11, 2013
My daughter has been going to tumble town for 4 mths she has really improved since leaving LCG. Derek doesn't let them try a round off just once they do it 3-4 times each turn. I have seen several other kids improve from switching from LCG to tumble town
gage

Hopkinsville, KY

#87 Nov 13, 2013
Were do you find austynn holdren
Daddy

Princeton, KY

#88 Nov 19, 2013
I like LCG because their high school cheerleaders put out a lot easier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill poppers 8 hr whatlifeisallabou... 4
Red head dominos driver 18 hr Just a girl 5
Smoke and chill 18 hr Mr blaze 1
Looking for milfs (Oct '16) 18 hr Just wondering 6
Christy Anderson Mon Wtf 12
Karen hymes Mon Messedup 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Kilroy 760

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages