Logan County Gymnastics vs. Tumble Towne

Posted in the Russellville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ashley

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2012
I'm interested in starting my daughter in some basic tumbling classes. Which should I take her too?
Jade

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Tumble town !! They are great!!
Lcg

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Logan county is awesome. Polly and Donnie are the best! I was a gymnast there for ten years and loved every minute!
My Opinion

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2012
My daughter is on the competitive Allstar squad at Tumble Towne and she loves it. Derek & Thomas are great coaches and everyone loves them.
vary

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2012
They both suck. Russellville sucks. Life sucks. Everything sucks. People lie and people use. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't even leave my house. Why did this happen?
Xae

Lewisburg, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2012
I spent four years at LCG before switching to Tumble Towne and now I'm on one of their all star teams. LCG uses a spring floor, which isn't good because you are relying on a floor to push you back up instead of learning to do it yourself. Tumble Towne uses the same floor they use at cheer competitions. It also took me about three and a half years to get my back handspring at LCG..then I quit tumbling for a few years, and worked on it for two months at Tumble Towne and I not only have my back handspring series but I'm working on tucks. I love Donny and Polly to death and they were great coaches when I was younger, but Tumble Towne is the way to go! Thomas and Derek both compete on a level 5 cheerleading team that went to Worlds last year, so they have a pretty good idea of what they're doing! ;)
TeamTumbleTowne

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
I went to tumble town for 2 weeks and had a round off back handspring. I also cheer for the competitive squad and Derek is an AMAZING coach and He will push you til you get whatever it is your learning .
tumbletot

Auburn, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2012
I cheer for chandlers and I have been going to lcg for about two years. We went to them for Cheerleading last year and everyone on the squad hated it and we sucked. This year we are going to tumble towne for Cheerleading and we are so much better than last year and so many girls on our squad are close to their back handspring. So I say tumble towne.
Ashley

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Thank you all for the feedback!
sara

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2012
We did to because of becky, glad to know it wasnt just us!!
Mother

Auburn, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2012
I have never taken my kids to tumble towne only cause I'm scarred for life from lcg
sara

Glasgow, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2012
What happened to you at lcg
ahah

Russellville, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2012
I think their both good, LCG has awesome coaches. And TT has a good floor to prepare you for actual competition.
sara

Falls Of Rough, KY

#17 Nov 4, 2012
Tumble towne is great, coaches are awesome! Floor is fantastic and my kids love it ,lcg is not where we will ever go anymore
Concerened mother

Canton, OH

#18 Nov 4, 2012
My daughter did cheer Katz at LCG last year and will never do it again, awful awful program.
sara

Falls Of Rough, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Maybe lcg will close , heard,that becky is the cheerleading coack at logan co high school they better get rid of her quickly, as to the comments on here
Samantha

Murray, KY

#20 Nov 6, 2012
I think the main question was for basic tumbling and I have to go with Logan County Gymnastics. For some reason people in Logan County think gymnastics is cheerleading and that can't be farther from the truth. To learn basic tumbling - Polly and Donnie are amazing. They do have a spring floor and that is without a doubt the safest surface to learn on. It you want to be a cheerleader, sure let a former cheerleader teach you at Tumble Town. If you want to be a gymnast go to Logan County Gymnastics.
todd

Falls Of Rough, KY

#21 Nov 6, 2012
No the question is and was what is the better place and the answer is tumble towne by far and no its not just cheerleading its everything in one and up to date with everything with nice staff not a rude butt girl who sounds like ran off a lot of business at lcg.
a mom

Munfordville, KY

#22 Nov 6, 2012
my daughter has went to both liked them both but has learned far more at tumble town
TeamTT

Auburn, KY

#23 Nov 6, 2012
My daughter loves tumble towne but has never been to lcg. So I can't judge lcg but I will say I'm all for tumble towne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember 10 hr blackwater 1
Daniel doss 13 hr Peekaboo 3
ISO a living room suite. 13 hr looking 1
johna blythe 16 hr idiot 3
BBQ Contest Logan County Fair Mon BBQ FAN 1
$400 Tattoo Raffle Mon users 8
Review: Spectacular Hair Designs And SPA (Jan '15) Mon customer 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages