ski daddy

Russellville, KY

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Is this place any good?
Itsabouttime

Auburn, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Heavens yes! Someof the best food you would ever want to eat IF your not worried about your cholesterol. I eat there often and the food is always good, seasoned just right and deep fried or grilled to perfection....
country girl 101

Russellville, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2010
they have the best catfish around i love it,you have to go check it out,and the people are so friendly there,i will be going back as long as the doors stay open loving some Ski Daddys there food is great and the people are nice couldnt ask for nothing esle better.
jspardue

Hanson, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2010
their chicken is the greatest!!
great service

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2010
I love ski daddys and the people there are really nice too
Ironman

Central City, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Me and my family love Ski Daddy's. We eat their 2 times a week. The food is great and the service is even better! If you have not tried it I suggest u do!

Since: Feb 10

Russellville, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2010
this place is AMAZING!! not only is their service good..but their food is soo good..they need a Warning sign saying:
CAUTION
Ski Daddy's Can Be Addictive!!

nuf said :))
Girl

Lewisburg, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Briana Ashby wrote:
this place is AMAZING!! not only is their service good..but their food is soo good..they need a Warning sign saying:
CAUTION
Ski Daddy's Can Be Addictive!!
nuf said :))
Amen.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 29, 2010
the food there is wonderful...it does take a while to get your orer if you go through the drive through...so be prepared to wait..but at least you know your food is hot when you get it
Brauma

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2010
I go for the good looking light skinned black girl that works there. That girl is amazing.
catgirl

Owensboro, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2010
I have been there once and I ordered their gyros and it was awesome. Have to go back soon again!!!
goof food

Auburn, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2016
catgirl wrote:
I have been there once and I ordered their gyros and it was awesome. Have to go back soon again!!!
I know this is an old thread, but I had wondered how good those were. I have almost ordered them several times, but I am so hooked on their chicken, I just can't seem to give that up to try them. Is a must on my list now...Thanks
good food

Auburn, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2016
Sorry about the typo in my screen name. Should have read good food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You will know soon enuf 4 hr 20goingon12 4
Who is mediator for russellville ? 7 hr Mediate Dees 6
Dylan dickerson/Desiree Rogers 10 hr U ask 22
Tracy Baskerville (Mar '09) 10 hr Outsider 42
Mistie Cropper Bess 14 hr Wow 15
Tracy Belcher 18 hr neverforget 1
Drug suppliers name them (Jul '17) Wed Cooter 60

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance