LCHS junior 'cliques' full of hoes?

Posted in the Russellville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LC gurl

Lewisburg, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2010
Okay so I am a sophomore at Logan county high school. And I have noticed something here lately, the junior girls are hoes! I'm talking about the clique of girls that try to be better than everyone else. The girls like, Anna Wilkins, and the rest of that crew. Elizabeth Hardin, is not part of the 'anna' clique, but she is a how. For Sure. She walks around like she is the hottest thing ever! And Brooke Stuart, and Ashley Adler, are also part of this 'clique'. These girls are not as big of hoes as the other girls, but they for sure know how to have a good time with guys from what I hear! These girls are cheerleaders! They shouldbe rolemodels for the school not out whoring around town. I mean they are all beautiful girls but I mean my god they exploit themselves so bad! Why do they want that reputation? As for the seniors in this clique who include, Ashley Allen, Rachael Allen, Kelly Miller, and rebecca Lyne. I mean god, they all party all the time. And walk with their noses up like they are sooo much better than we are! I hate it, and just thought it should be brought to everyones attention.
Kala Hickman

Adolphus, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2010
If your going to write this why dont you put your real name on her? I dont know them but if you have a probblem with someone do it the good ol' fashion way...tell them to their face.
Plz&thank u.
Rachael Allen

Lewisburg, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2010
LC gurl wrote:
Okay so I am a sophomore at Logan county high school. And I have noticed something here lately, the junior girls are hoes! I'm talking about the clique of girls that try to be better than everyone else. The girls like, Anna Wilkins, and the rest of that crew. Elizabeth Hardin, is not part of the 'anna' clique, but she is a how. For Sure. She walks around like she is the hottest thing ever! And Brooke Stuart, and Ashley Adler, are also part of this 'clique'. These girls are not as big of hoes as the other girls, but they for sure know how to have a good time with guys from what I hear! These girls are cheerleaders! They shouldbe rolemodels for the school not out whoring around town. I mean they are all beautiful girls but I mean my god they exploit themselves so bad! Why do they want that reputation? As for the seniors in this clique who include, Ashley Allen, Rachael Allen, Kelly Miller, and rebecca Lyne. I mean god, they all party all the time. And walk with their noses up like they are sooo much better than we are! I hate it, and just thought it should be brought to everyones attention.
oooh, God you know me sooo welll :) i love it. actually, i don't party all the time; i actually don't like to drink. i walk with my head held high because i don't have anything to look down on myself about. i don't find myself to be better than anybody but i speak my mind and maybe if your self conscience wasn't soo low maybe you could hold your head as high as i hold mine, and sluttin around town? none of us do that. we'd rather save it all for better things than dumb ass lc. if you really gotta problem tho, i'd be happy to talk to you bout it tomorrow if you could post your name. thanks.
Kierstyn Stanley

Auburn, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2010
Okay, so i'm a junior at Logan county. I also have the GUTS to put my actual name on here unlike you sweetheart. 1.) Elizabeth Hardin is NOT a hoe. I do NOT know where your information is coming from but the last time i checked in order to be a hoe you have to actual do things with a guy. You need to re-check the person you got this information form. And also she doens't walk around like she's the hottest thing ever! by the looks of things you don't even know her. So why don't you go up to her and try to get to know her or tell her these things to her face. Posting this crap on topix is just stupid and cowardly!
2.) Kelly Miller and Rebecca Lyne are awesome girls. I have Pre-Cal with them. Everyone will party sometime in their life and hey it is THEIR LIFE not yours. They can do whatever the heck they like with it. They don't act like they are better than everyone else you just take things the wrong way! Once you get to be a junior and senior you will understand that we already have friends and we don't necessarily want others. I mean we will accept you but honey it's gonna take time. If your a reject i'm sorry but please...if you have a problem with one of my friends come to me or them. We know how to handle things maturely but apparantly you don't if your coming on here to post crap about girls you don't know. Have a nice 2 years of highschool honey...it may only get worse if you keep this up.
so dumb

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2010
i just think that all these post about all these young gurls on here are all un called for..im sure EVERYONE has done thangs that they may not be proud of down the road but damn thats all thats on here...really i think that people who want to talk bad about all these gurls or guys need a real life...mayb u dont have one but u should damn sure look into it...lol its so childish...are u in highscool or 3rd grade??? really... im new to topix and i get tired of seeing all these names of students...its stupid...high school is hard enough and who ever starts these thangs arent making it any easier...im sure they have fun...mayb even have sex...big damn deal...what eva they do is their own bussiness!!! i just think they need to grow up...and im sure others would agree wit me...
Amazed

Lewisburg, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2010
why does it even matter what they do???
if you have nothing better to do besides post something about "junior girls" then it sounds like you have no life and should get over it!
dont worry about what they are doing, who they are with, or any of that. its really none of your business what they do, let them live their life the way they want to, who are you to judge what they do? instead of talking about people on this topix thing grow up and just live your life!
Daniel M Chick

Auburn, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
so this thread went nicely. sounds like someone is a bit jealous of the popularity the lists of girls within the group are experiencing. way to have a set of balls, lc gurl, way to have a set.
Thatoneasshole

Russellville, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2010
Yeah, i know those girls...they're dumb bitches.
JAVS

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2010
ThatOneAsshole, is that all you have to say about people is that they're "dumb bitches?" Considering you not only posted that comment here, but you also posted it on Cecilia Jones post. Really? Do you have nothing better to say?
NICHOL HENDRIX

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2010
I've known Rachael since middle school and I know fr a fact that she's not a whore. So it sounds like somebody is really jealous. As for the other girls, I dont really know them that well but I do know that you cant believe what everybody says. So if you're going to say shit, go to the source! Not other people.
Ashley

Henderson, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2010
Well I'm an alumni of LC and if you have anything to say to somebody, why not say it to them yourself? You should know by now by being a sophmore on the way to ADULTHOOD that spreadin' rumors and talkin' about people ain't gonna getcha NOWHERE, But beat down! Worse than you know! You really show the maturity of yourself by talkin' about these nice young ladys and not puttin' your real name. It's their life. Let them worry about what they do and you worry about what you do. And if I was you, I'd worry about what you did a little bit closely because if these girls find out who you are...it might not pretty for you in the end. Don't let their confidence in theirselves ruin the way you look at them. Always remember, believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.:)
Thatoneasshole

Auburn, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2010
Yup, that's all i have or want to say and to be quite honest...you are a dumb bitch as well.
Concerned

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2010
Thatoneasshole wrote:
Yup, that's all i have or want to say and to be quite honest...you are a dumb bitch as well.
Bet you got all tingly inside when someone actually acknowledged your existence...
HeatherMaria

Auburn, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2010
Maybe you should get a life and try to have some kind of decency that includes respect for your fellow man. What are they teaching at Logan County High now that people think it alright to post such hurtful and horrible things? Even if you think it, keep it to yourself. If you have nothing better to say than this, then you have nothing worth saying at all. You would do much better to spend some time reflecting on your own behavior and how you want come across to others than to say such demeaning, and spiteful things about others. I can only hope and pray that you may open your eyes to the damage such words can do to an individual. Name calling and ruining another person’s reputation is not a useful way to spend anyone’s time, and only causes damage, as well as making the individual spreading such things drop in the level of respect and reliability in the eyes of others. One day you will see what irreparable damage such behavior can cause, to your own reputation, and to those that you have struck out against.
Rachael Allen

Lewisburg, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2010
Thatoneasshole wrote:
Yeah, i know those girls...they're dumb bitches.
I would first like to say that I, for one, am not dumb and neither are any of the girls listed above (check the gpa and test scores, sweet pea). Secondly, I would like to point out that all though you think you know us well enough to call us dumb bitches, I have YET to have it said to my face, nor have any other girls from "the clique". And lastly, you see us as bitches because we have self confidence that just happens to flow through our character. You are more than welcome to follow our example and have the care-free attitude we hold. It may get you the name as a "dumb bitch" but really, who cares? Not "the clique" and neither should you. Feel free to post your real name next time so that we may have a better conversation so I can show you how much of a bitch I truly am not. Thanks, doll :)
haa

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2010
lc drama
Kelsey Markham

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2010
Ok first off im a stupid freshman and this is so petty! You need to GROW UP!!! post your name and get over it...keep your comments to your self..im pretty sure that the reason your not posting you name is because you yourself have plenty of stuff for us to say bout you!! andddd these girls arent bitchs so get off there back:))
jordan mathis

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2010
umm hey.... thats it
Kierstyn Stanley

Auburn, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2010
oh wow jordan....you really try to make people laugh don't you...haha jk
nathan hattermann

Fountain Run, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2010
first of all hotdog..secondly this is hilarious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
logan county helping hands 1 hr OhMGee 8
Dg girl young with a nose ring 1 hr Anonymous 4
Married 18 hr hate that B 7
jeremy holt vincent -ghost 18 hr hate him too 62
crooked weiners 18 hr yankee 8
Humane Society 18 hr Unwoven 21
bet 20 hr Lol 4
More from around the web

Russellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE