Since: May 11

Location hidden

#125 Apr 12, 2012
And they can petion away, it will only end up to be alot of wasted paper! haha
Here We Go

Russellville, KY

#126 Apr 12, 2012
Well you will see April 24th, your backwoods bible thumping, fear mongering days are done, it is not about the hereafter, its about the here and now,
just saying

Le Mars, IA

#127 Apr 12, 2012
Here We Go.....i agree with you 100%...those churches dont run shit except for there mouths.

Bombs Away, most of the trash comes from the very holier than thou churches that are in adairville..your churches need to stop trying to FORCE their views on everyone..why do they think everyone is suppose to do as they say?
Here We Go

Russellville, KY

#128 Apr 12, 2012
@ Bombsaway, there is a petition before congress to reevaluate the tax free status of churches now so you might be the one to see, in the mean time your hate and fear rattle noone, so go ahead and have your moment,

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#129 Apr 12, 2012
My hate and fear?!?! Oh wow, i think you have some major issues yourself! You all are like a comedy show. Your name calling is very.... 3rd grade. So typical!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#130 Apr 12, 2012
Here We Go wrote:
Well you will see April 24th, your backwoods bible thumping, fear mongering days are done, it is not about the hereafter, its about the here and now,
Backwoods bible thumping?!? lmao Lets not forget you are tagging from Russellville.
Here We Go

Russellville, KY

#131 Apr 12, 2012
Remember, Jesus hung out with 12 guys and a prostitute, to hear you tell the way things are at the tavern, he would vote yes too, Like i said get over yourself, Control Freak,

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#132 Apr 12, 2012
Here We Go wrote:
Remember, Jesus hung out with 12 guys and a prostitute, to hear you tell the way things are at the tavern, he would vote yes too, Like i said get over yourself, Control Freak,
lmao @ control freak And here i thought it was you who were filing petions....tisk tisk
Here We Go

Russellville, KY

#133 Apr 12, 2012
bombs away wrote:
My hate and fear?!?! Oh wow, i think you have some major issues yourself! You all are like a comedy show. Your name calling is very.... 3rd grade. So typical!
yes hate and fear, that is your agenda, Do as I say or you will perish and burn in hell, I have a feeling if you are female you fear your man my patronize the tavern, and if you are male, well you fear not being able to patronize the tavern, either way you are a judgemental, insecure,immature, hypocritical,phony , hiding behind a questionable God, You are most likely unable to think for yourself, probally support Mitt Romney, another woman hater, and watch FOX news, I on the other hand have better things to do then to try to show you my point of view, you couldnt see it anyway, cause your head is too far up your narrow minded ass ! But I am praying for you :)I would say have a nice life but that will never happen because you are too busy trying to run someone elses
Here We Go

Russellville, KY

#134 Apr 12, 2012
bombs away wrote:
<quoted text>lmao @ control freak And here i thought it was you who were filing petions....tisk tisk
There has been a petition before Congress on the tax exempt status of religious organizations for months, Tough economy and the religious free ride will be over soon,

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#135 Apr 12, 2012
Here We Go wrote:
<quoted text>
yes hate and fear, that is your agenda, Do as I say or you will perish and burn in hell, I have a feeling if you are female you fear your man my patronize the tavern, and if you are male, well you fear not being able to patronize the tavern, either way you are a judgemental, insecure,immature, hypocritical,phony , hiding behind a questionable God, You are most likely unable to think for yourself, probally support Mitt Romney, another woman hater, and watch FOX news, I on the other hand have better things to do then to try to show you my point of view, you couldnt see it anyway, cause your head is too far up your narrow minded ass ! But I am praying for you :)I would say have a nice life but that will never happen because you are too busy trying to run someone elses
Well sorry to inform you but im male, my name is Danny dont care who knows it. And i have to say, you do feel threatened dont you?! Maybe because you feel the same way i feel but its you that is afraid to admitt it. Or is it you that will dancing and need all the men to come in and watch as you "make your money"? Oh and if you have better things to do then why do you keep posting? Just saying.....Either way---total comedy! Please keep posting, its great entertainment and i dont even have to pay you for it! lmao
Here We Go

Russellville, KY

#136 Apr 12, 2012
No I am not a dancer, but if I choose to make money dancing, not you or your bible buddies will stop me, and no I dont fear you or anyone else,and I dont say things that I think others want me to say, I speak my opinion and I will not be censored. Many have fought and died for my freedoms and I dont cower to you and yours, I dont go to bars, but if it is legal and other choose to, it is not my place to tell them they cant. Ashame all are not that way, in the end a persons choices are theirs to be accountable for. So if you and others have a problem with the possibilty of dancers as a form of entertainment, they need to examine the laws and lawmakers that allow it, not the person who uses the law to their benefiet. So glad I could entertain you through this thread, cause it is apparent Momma wont let you out of the house to go to the tavern for entertainment. See you April 24th in a forum that does matter.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#137 Apr 12, 2012
Here We Go wrote:
No I am not a dancer, but if I choose to make money dancing, not you or your bible buddies will stop me, and no I dont fear you or anyone else,and I dont say things that I think others want me to say, I speak my opinion and I will not be censored. Many have fought and died for my freedoms and I dont cower to you and yours, I dont go to bars, but if it is legal and other choose to, it is not my place to tell them they cant. Ashame all are not that way, in the end a persons choices are theirs to be accountable for. So if you and others have a problem with the possibilty of dancers as a form of entertainment, they need to examine the laws and lawmakers that allow it, not the person who uses the law to their benefiet. So glad I could entertain you through this thread, cause it is apparent Momma wont let you out of the house to go to the tavern for entertainment. See you April 24th in a forum that does matter.
lmao Well i am someone who has fought for your freedoms, 1st Lt. Danny Nelson US Army 16 yrs and counting active duty service...nice to meet ya. My question is, why are you so defensive? Damn, you can dance all you want, i never said you couldnt! Maybe you should re-read my posts because all i said was, Adairville is a town set in their ways. They wont go quietly! No i dont agree with strippers or anything like that but my not agreeing with you causes you to go into fits of name calling and rambling. Is that solving anything? I think not lol And my mother has been dead for 3 yrs, besides the "your momma" jokes are very 1980's lol ANYWAYS...it is entertaining im sorry, i just picture a person typing so franticly as if are yelling in type lmao
Paul Bunyan

North Weymouth, MA

#138 Apr 13, 2012
Here We Go wrote:
<quoted text>
yes hate and fear, that is your agenda, Do as I say or you will perish and burn in hell, I have a feeling if you are female you fear your man my patronize the tavern, and if you are male, well you fear not being able to patronize the tavern, either way you are a judgemental, insecure,immature, hypocritical,phony , hiding behind a questionable God, You are most likely unable to think for yourself, probally support Mitt Romney, another woman hater, and watch FOX news, I on the other hand have better things to do then to try to show you my point of view, you couldnt see it anyway, cause your head is too far up your narrow minded ass ! But I am praying for you :)I would say have a nice life but that will never happen because you are too busy trying to run someone elses

Sounds like you are describing yourself. Listen, just listen to yourself. HYPOCRITICAL INDEED.
Paul Bunyan

North Weymouth, MA

#139 Apr 13, 2012
bombs away wrote:
<quoted text>lmao Well i am someone who has fought for your freedoms, 1st Lt. Danny Nelson US Army 16 yrs and counting active duty service...nice to meet ya. My question is, why are you so defensive? Damn, you can dance all you want, i never said you couldnt! Maybe you should re-read my posts because all i said was, Adairville is a town set in their ways. They wont go quietly! No i dont agree with strippers or anything like that but my not agreeing with you causes you to go into fits of name calling and rambling. Is that solving anything? I think not lol And my mother has been dead for 3 yrs, besides the "your momma" jokes are very 1980's lol ANYWAYS...it is entertaining im sorry, i just picture a person typing so franticly as if are yelling in type lmao
Really, you've been active duty for 16 years and still a 1st Lt.?? Surely you went in as enlisted, then went OTC?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#140 Apr 13, 2012
Yeah 16yrs and only 4 more to go till retirement, i think ill sit in this seat until then, unless forced otherwise lol I love the job i do so why change?! Besides, even at this rank the politics of it all are getting to be a little to much so ill ride it out 4 more yrs and this ole boy is DONE, DONE, DONE!! lol
born naked

Auburn, KY

#141 Apr 13, 2012
so that give her the right to walk around naked if she wants too! along with her very pretty daughter..ummm U Go Shelia!!! Yes i think woman should walk around naked after all they where born naked. Isn't that right Shelia! U tell um like it is!
hahafunny

Elizabethtown, KY

#142 Apr 14, 2012
Since this has really became a bash everyone and everything topic let's just point out Logan co. Print in the newsdemocratleader "Last weekend the south Logan co. Church community rallied for a mass prayer meeting to try and ask GOD to Stop Pole dancing at the Tenntucky stateline tavern just outside of Adairville." Really so when did god start dancing on a pole?? Come on give it a rest with all the name calling 3rd grade behavior about look where ur come....I went to school here...I live in this....blah blah blah. IF U DON'T like the establishment just DON'T go! Plan and simple. If it offends u that much hell don't tall to the ppl that do! Truth is Logan co. Need all the income it can get! The way things are constantly stresses is how broke Logan co is! I mean [email protected] whatever happened to the Logan co FAIR? Can't tell me they payed out more than they made. Gave youth something to do and look forward to. Tenntucky tavern has been there forever and I'm sure some darn church protested it then about serving alcohol. Didn't get anywhere with it did they hmmm problem is there are loop holes to everything and someone got mad they didn't think of it first! Or there picture perfect family will be destroyed because ppl will come out of hiding and be seen at a bikini bar and there happy little lie of a world will come crashing down. Hell go to bg,clarksville,ect..just a regular establishment has some girl flashing someone just because the feel 10 ft tall and bullet proof. And yes ur husband or girlfriend probably looked! WHO CARES if they came back home and screwed u and thought about them.(hell probably ur best in awhile) sometimes somepeople may need that spice to save that marriage! Enough rambling half u closed minded ppl will never get the point! Or some hypocrites will get on here hide there identity and cuss me out all while going to church on Sunday and posing as some great christian who loves everyone. I mean seriously ever told a child no no no you'll get hurt..9/10 times they do it just to see. Alls u did was make it more interesting! As u are here. Like the old saying give someone a rope and no hope and they hang themselves. So either that will be the case or she'll have a knife in her pocket u forgot and cut her self free. Either way its her place and her choice!
Chad

Clarksville, TN

#143 Apr 14, 2012
hahafunny wrote:
Since this has really became a bash everyone and everything topic let's just point out Logan co. Print in the newsdemocratleader "Last weekend the south Logan co. Church community rallied for a mass prayer meeting to try and ask GOD to Stop Pole dancing at the Tenntucky stateline tavern just outside of Adairville." Really so when did god start dancing on a pole?? Come on give it a rest with all the name calling 3rd grade behavior about look where ur come....I went to school here...I live in this....blah blah blah. IF U DON'T like the establishment just DON'T go! Plan and simple. If it offends u that much hell don't tall to the ppl that do! Truth is Logan co. Need all the income it can get! The way things are constantly stresses is how broke Logan co is! I mean [email protected] whatever happened to the Logan co FAIR? Can't tell me they payed out more than they made. Gave youth something to do and look forward to. Tenntucky tavern has been there forever and I'm sure some darn church protested it then about serving alcohol. Didn't get anywhere with it did they hmmm problem is there are loop holes to everything and someone got mad they didn't think of it first! Or there picture perfect family will be destroyed because ppl will come out of hiding and be seen at a bikini bar and there happy little lie of a world will come crashing down. Hell go to bg,clarksville,ect..just a regular establishment has some girl flashing someone just because the feel 10 ft tall and bullet proof. And yes ur husband or girlfriend probably looked! WHO CARES if they came back home and screwed u and thought about them.(hell probably ur best in awhile) sometimes somepeople may need that spice to save that marriage! Enough rambling half u closed minded ppl will never get the point! Or some hypocrites will get on here hide there identity and cuss me out all while going to church on Sunday and posing as some great christian who loves everyone. I mean seriously ever told a child no no no you'll get hurt..9/10 times they do it just to see. Alls u did was make it more interesting! As u are here. Like the old saying give someone a rope and no hope and they hang themselves. So either that will be the case or she'll have a knife in her pocket u forgot and cut her self free. Either way its her place and her choice!
WOW, and you are putting others down for their posts and here you have posted the very same things that they have! Funny how that works isnt it? Its always enjoyable when someone sits up and calls other hypocrites yet they are the biggest hypocrite of them all. lmao But i will have to say, most buisnesses in Adairville are very short lived because there is just not enough revenue to support it and this too will be short lived. And the funny part about is that the women dancing will have enough time to prove to the public they are cheap $2 whores and once the label is applied they wont stick around long. Just calling it like i see it..if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck im pretty sure its a duck! lol As for ole girl running stateline, shes a damn Haley! That alone should speak volumes as to what type person she is, which isnt much. Shes the type who wants a champagne and caviar lifestyle but can only afford beer and bar-b-q! lmao
Chad

Clarksville, TN

#144 Apr 14, 2012
born naked wrote:
so that give her the right to walk around naked if she wants too! along with her very pretty daughter..ummm U Go Shelia!!! Yes i think woman should walk around naked after all they where born naked. Isn't that right Shelia! U tell um like it is!
Bein naked is a privilege NOT a right! lmao Im sure if ole girl got on the pole thed throw $20 bills at her screaming "put it back on, put it back on" lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr RDCalhoun 670
It's Sad 4 hr Sweet Tea 3
Crissy Crafton 5 hr Well lets see 5
Zachary Dean Prater in jail for RAPE over an 13... 14 hr Youknowthis 8
I am curious 15 hr Well lets see 9
john drake 17 hr wtf 1
Red head dominos driver Mar 23 Red bottom 2

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages