money man

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2011
Who is he?
chad g

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2011
I don't know him personally but his womans hott!!
mr.hilarious

Detroit, MI

#3 Feb 9, 2011
I know he's a lil bitch! And his woman is a nasty lil bitch! Daniel needs to realize that he ain't as bad ass as he thinks he is!
Daniel Denning

Detroit, MI

#4 Feb 10, 2011
[QUOTE who="mr.hilarious"]I know he's a lil bitch! And his woman is a nasty lil bitch! Daniel needs to realize that he ain't as bad ass as he thinks he is![/QUOTE]
Lmao. This is funny. You wanna talk about being a bad ass, but I don't see a name to go with that shit your talking! Lol and how is my girl nasty at all? I guess cuz she didn't let you get it she's nasty right? Hey do lc a favor and go play in traffic cuz you obviously ain't a friend of mine. Lol even worse you prolly don't even know me or my girl personally.
megan

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2011
[QUOTE who="mr.hilarious"]I know he's a lil bitch! And his woman is a nasty lil bitch! Daniel needs to realize that he ain't as bad ass as he thinks he is![/QUOTE]. I think your jealous of them both. He's a good guy and she's a sweet person also who is beautiful so maybe you need to check your own shit before you comment bad shit about good people. And I know them personally.
john

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2011
[QUOTE who="mr.hilarious"]I know he's a lil bitch! And his woman is a nasty lil bitch! Daniel needs to realize that he ain't as bad ass as he thinks he is![/QUOTE]. Dude seriously? You put a fake name on here so who is the scared lil bitch? Sounds like you are. Daniels cool as fuck and always backs up what he says. And his girl is hotter than any woman you will ever get so go back to jacking off to naked men cuz I'm sure ur gay! Lmao
redneck man

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2011
I agree with ya on tha talkin shit part but why gotta dog out his girl I have seen a lot of nasty girls but she aint one of em. If she ever gets tired of ya ill make sure she's happy if ya know what I mean haha
me o me

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2011
I heard he on crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder at Robinwood (Aug '16) 5 min In your paper 150
Pretty female wanted for friend with benefits. ... 44 min Yes sir 13
What happened to "looking to suck"..?? 1 hr iWillTryThat 1
looking for a "friend" (Nov '14) 1 hr iWillTryThat 26
Alicia Kempf 2 hr Whocares 8
Any single Christian women out there for dateing.l 2 hr Tara 2
When is Taco Bell opening back up? 2 hr DEG 3

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance