First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what yall think

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2010
most of them are hot but there is a nasty skank looking girl there looks like a freak. that girl dogs rednecks her name is lauren. what does everyone think bout them
dissapointed customer

Russellville, KY

#2 Sep 6, 2010
I could care less about what they look like I just know that there is not a single employee there that is not completely RUDE I mean realy would it kill them to crack a smile? and try to be at least somewhat nice to the customers! wish Liz would wake up and see how rude her employees are!
comuntiy

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2010
Lmao Liz isn't the boss Kevin is so get it right
employe

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2010
If you don't like us go to mc d or sonic or somewere eles
uhm

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2010
The hottie that works at subway can be rude to me.... It wont bother me any.
tired

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 7, 2010
You usually get what you give! Maybe you should just smile and be friendly!
funny

Auburn, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2010
I go there quite often. One is friendly but they take your order and never thought about it till now but they just don't seem to be happy employees do they? working as a customer service you are supposed to be friendly and smile I thought they were supposed to be pleasant.
Check it out

Portland, TN

#8 Sep 8, 2010
:-)
subway

Auburn, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2010
Not too friendly, but they aren't really rude either. One of them though, OMG she has horrifying bad breath issues. I can't imagine not realizing your breath smelled like dog poop.
Like them

Auburn, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2010
They treat me like a king and I go in there stinking and nasty at lunchtime. People-all ya gotta do is smile, be friendly, and joke around and people will be friendly back.
GRIN

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2010
HAHAHAHAHA Dear dissappointed customer, You, like so many others have sure been fooled, there are no managers or titles, they are all equal employees. Anyone of them is capable of taking care of business when they are there. The ONLY person filling the position of BOSS is the BOSS Kevin Lewis. The one that should be recognized as somebody is Jenny she has been there forever. Everyones personality is different, some do not put on the dog for anyone or try to impress the community they are there to do a job that gets very rough sometime, I know because I have worked there.
miss_alignment

Centertown, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2010
maybe if russellville wasn't filled with 80 percent jackasses, we would like our jobs a little more. maybe if we got paid more than minimum wage and didn't get shitty hours, we would smile a little more. i encounter more rude, hateful customers than i do pleasant ones. all you have to do is treat us like fellow human beings, rather than your bitches. don't fuck with the people who make your food. further, liz is not the manager. we don't have a manager, so get it right. lastly, if you come in acting like ignorant white trash and want to treat me like a piece of shit, i'll treat you like a white trash piece of shit. minimum wage isn't worth kissing anyone's ass over.
OMG

Lewisburg, KY

#13 Sep 11, 2010
well than maybe u should find another job in a mop closet. I pay for my food their for im paying for u! i aint saying kiss my @$$, but u aint gotta make like making a sub is gonna kill u. yall just grunt and snatch shit. with this HUGE frown on ya face. like i said, be thankful u gotta jon and u better do ya best and if smiling keeps ya job i highly doubt thats that hard 2 do. so either loose the attitude or ya prolly gonna get fired. i already know kevin has read this and cant beleive he has a employee on here talking the way yall are.
i wouldnt be suprised @ the employee meeting on monday..lol
cindy

Lewisburg, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2010
miss_alignment wrote:
maybe if russellville wasn't filled with 80 percent jackasses, we would like our jobs a little more. maybe if we got paid more than minimum wage and didn't get shitty hours, we would smile a little more. i encounter more rude, hateful customers than i do pleasant ones. all you have to do is treat us like fellow human beings, rather than your bitches. don't fuck with the people who make your food. further, liz is not the manager. we don't have a manager, so get it right. lastly, if you come in acting like ignorant white trash and want to treat me like a piece of shit, i'll treat you like a white trash piece of shit. minimum wage isn't worth kissing anyone's ass over.
with attitudes like this i see why people are jackass's
OMG REALLY

United States

#15 Sep 11, 2010
OMG wrote:
well than maybe u should find another job in a mop closet. I pay for my food their for im paying for u! i aint saying kiss my @$$, but u aint gotta make like making a sub is gonna kill u. yall just grunt and snatch shit. with this HUGE frown on ya face. like i said, be thankful u gotta jon and u better do ya best and if smiling keeps ya job i highly doubt thats that hard 2 do. so either loose the attitude or ya prolly gonna get fired. i already know kevin has read this and cant beleive he has a employee on here talking the way yall are.
i wouldnt be suprised @ the employee meeting on monday..lol
meeting at subway be foreall that shit ant happenin at all. I can promise you that. haha everybody at works knows that meetin's are a thing of the past. and we have great personality's were so glad to have our JOBS so thats silly and at everytime were CRUNK 50 :)) bahahah:)) Im sure kevin could care less about this!
mayor billy stokes

Rantoul, IL

#16 Sep 11, 2010
best be nice to em you may be getting the secret sauce
cindy

Lewisburg, KY

#17 Sep 12, 2010
well then maybe some 1 should call coperate. and my mother runs 6 sonics, and they have employee meeting once a month, and if subway isnt then i can see why their place od biz stinks! and just cuz "kevin" allows yall 2 goof off and and be rude 2 the customers doesnt make it right ad dont mean subway wont get in yalls a$$. and all this "watch what u say 2 me cause i make your food" can go out the window. let me catch one of those skanks messing with my food, kevins the last thaing 2 worry about. ill slap that skanky ho. plus just wait till i foward these messages 2 subways coperate email. im just curious as 2 how they will approach this. i know i called mcdonalds over a bad attitude and the girl got fired.
subway gal

Rantoul, IL

#18 Sep 12, 2010
you wont even taste it
Corporate

Auburn, KY

#19 Sep 12, 2010
There is no corporate office for a franchise. Franchises are independently owned and operated. The person running them buys the right to use the name, and signage menu and products.

So you should probably try to contact Kevin with your concerns :)
immensely amused

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2010
i bet most of you only have one tooth in your head. how do you eat the sandwiches, anyway? get off topix and read a book or do something useful with yourselves, besides worrying about something as stupid as subway. watch the news and talk about what's going on in the world that really matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zachary Dean Prater 4 hr Bitchbetrippin 1
to maegan girl (Sep '14) 5 hr Aerial Marie 9
Josh Jackson (Oct '14) 5 hr Aerial Marie 4
jeremy holt vincent -ghost 7 hr I KNOW 4 A FACT 63
missing you 7 hr wilalways love you 1
To the most beautiful girl in russellville 7 hr King 11
logan county helping hands 11 hr OhMGee 8
More from around the web

Russellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE