a person of intrest

Smithland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

he a wanna be who dont take care of his son cuz he a low life bastard who dont want to work to support him. he also a snitch just like his cousin kevin Rigbys . They be making meth together some one need to set them up. The girl he with now she need to send him packing cuz he is bad news. every one in aubrun watch out they out to set you up and rob you blind.
point of intrest part 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

So true I once thought I was friends with both them They both have been in my apartment and they both have stole from me Just to be for warned be careful who you call ur friends because they have no respect for no one If you got something they want they take it
Roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I know them both...... And thieves r not what they r! People run that mouth and don't even know what they r talking about!!!
Patricia

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Well this is the girl he is with just so you all know an he is wonderful. He would take care of his son but his baby momma won't let him see him or anything so how is that not taking care of his son? he is a great dad to his daughter an he has never stole anything or took anything from me. He is not making no fucking meth i can tell you that so I don't know who your getting your facts from they don't even talk so shows how much you know.
a person of intrest

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

You can blame it all on his baby mama if you want but i know the real JR so you cant fool me. You must be a whore because every one knows that not his daughter and he knows that, if it was he wouldnt be saying that little bastard is not his. He may not be making meth now beacuse him and kevin are behind every one gettin busted in the last two weeks. So you better get your facts right mine come straight from him and ppl he hang out with..
Patricia

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Well let me tell you something right now I'm far from a whore an my kid is no bastard that must be you!!! So how about you stop hiding behind a fake name an put your real name on here since you think you know so much about him an since you say you talk to him so much. He said he bet you won't say shit to his face!!!
JR S

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

HATERS hating their life but loving mine cuz I got it all an they
got shit!!! 35yrs Indictment free thanks to all concern but I have no charges!!! You have to
know him well

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

He is a great Guy an that daughter he has is just a beautiful Lil thing. I'm glad he got him a good woman an he is doing good. I know he misses his Lil man an hopefully one day she will let him see him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Russellville Forum right now

Search the Russellville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,097
attention drug dealers 1 hr Smackdown 91
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr lagina Saylor 81,260
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 25,969
Single ladies 4 hr Skillzdatkill 10
cody b, bucksville (Aug '12) 7 hr wondering 18
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr From Boston 16,031
•••
•••
•••
Russellville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Russellville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Russellville People Search