Yes, why?
Kala

Russellville, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2009
Yes, great guy.
wondering

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2009
trying to get in touch with him but not sure how,had old email but he must have deleted it because I get emails I send back
Knottingham

Madisonville, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2009
he has moved out in a apartment somewhere near russellville. i saw him at the game last night.
wondering

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2009
if you talk to him can u tell him an old friend needs to talk to him it's very very urgent
dorito man

White House, TN

#7 Nov 22, 2009
i'm friends with him, he wants to know who you are
wondering

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2009
he knows what it pertains to,is there a way to reach him maybe and email or something? It's very important
dorito man

White House, TN

#9 Nov 23, 2009
wondering wrote:
he knows what it pertains to,is there a way to reach him maybe and email or something? It's very important
who are you and i will give you his cell
dorito man

Russellville, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2009
i mean he obviously doesn't know who this is so just say who you are
wondering

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 23, 2009
he can contact me at this email address,[email protected] comChange ,if he wants,he knows who I am
wondering

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 23, 2009
[email protected].... .. sorry this is the email address tell him he can contact me if he wants to! He knows me
wondering

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 23, 2009
tell him this and he'll remember me...Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban and he will know who I am...I Promise!
yeah

White House, TN

#14 Nov 23, 2009
is this angela?
wondering

Brownsville, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2009
tell him to email the address provided plz...Thanks!
wondering

Brownsville, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2009
No it's not her!
RVK

United States

#17 Nov 25, 2009
Sorry, wondering, but you're not going to find out anything about Justin from anyone in Russellville unless you say who you are!
wondering

Brownsville, KY

#18 Nov 29, 2009
Don't wanna find out anything about him,just wanted to talk to him!And realy is it any of your business who I talk to or who he talks to?
RVK

White House, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2009
No, you're right...it's not any of my business! BUT, I am very close to him and he's already stated that he WON'T talk to anyone unless he knows who it is! Well, I guess I can just print all of this out and give it to Mr. and Mrs. Bollenbecker and let them deal with you...
wondering

Brownsville, KY

#20 Nov 29, 2009
do whatever you think is necessary,I'm not causing any problems whatsoever,just looking for an old friend! So if you feel the need to print this out and do that go ahead! Thanks for being so concerned though! Have a blessed day!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Paper grows on trees 620
Logan County Superintendent 10 hr Friend 6
New attraction the climb 12 hr Brandi 11
Leslie Long 17 hr beenthere 3
Cokehead woman Sun Renae 2
Swingers (Mar '15) Sun pathetic 7
Sherry Proctor (Apr '11) Sun Whatever 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages