'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194054 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#48753 Sep 17, 2012
Innocence of Muslims
Category: Tea Party Stand Up Sunday, 16 September 2012

... am so disgusted by what is happening around the world with all the attacks on America. The movie Innocence of Muslims is nothing but an excuse for what is happening. We all know this was a planned event to ruin our sacred day 9-11. The Obama administration even discussing this movie is ridiculous and I believe The Obama administration has their hand in starting this mess. Here is the movie that supposedly has caused all the fires around the world.

Its time for America to stand with Israel and stand against Islam. Ronald Reagan knew the only thing Muslims understand is the sword and the Muslims knew he would use it. We need leadership like that again and one thing I know for sure Obama is not that person. November 6th I will vote for anybody but Obama and that anybody is Mitt Romney. Im not saying Mitt is the next Reagan but I'm willing to try anything after having Obama.

HERE IS FURTHER PROOF OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION ARE IN BED WITH THE MUSLIMS BASED ON A TIME LINE.

http://www.nopcradio.com/nopc-corner/tea-part...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48754 Sep 17, 2012
“Government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.”
by ~*Ronald Reagan*
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#48755 Sep 17, 2012
dont look up dwight eisenhower then
Uncle Tab

United States

#48756 Sep 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Innocence of Muslims
... am so disgusted by what is happening around the world with all the attacks on America. The movie Innocence of Muslims is nothing but an excuse for what is happening. We all know this was a planned event to ruin our sacred day 9-11. The Obama administration even discussing this movie is ridiculous and I believe The Obama administration has their hand in starting this mess. Here is the movie that supposedly has caused all the fires around the world.
Its time for America to stand with Israel and stand against Islam. Ronald Reagan knew the only thing Muslims understand is the sword and the Muslims knew he would use it. We need leadership like that again and one thing I know for sure Obama is not that person. November 6th I will vote for anybody but Obama and that anybody is Mitt Romney. Im not saying Mitt is the next Reagan but I'm willing to try anything after having Obama.
HERE IS FURTHER PROOF OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION ARE IN BED WITH THE MUSLIMS BASED ON A TIME LINE.
Take your pills and go to sleep. Lmao

The talk about our president being Muslim is dumb and not factual at all.

Try to use common sense here nitwit! If he were Muslim, and involved in what YOU say he's involved with, don't you think it's really dumb to do it now before an election?

Why am I trying to explain common sense to the cat lady?? Lmao

Dumb racists!! It's just sad in this day and age we still have ppl with this mindset. It's a shame!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48757 Sep 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
“Government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.”
by ~*Ronald Reagan*
Everyone was blind when 'trickle down economics' was going on, cause no one saw anything get better! Lmao

Sorry but Ron was a terrible president. Destroyed the working class. His own son even said so.
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#48758 Sep 17, 2012
freedom once taught by other is not under attack just by the individuals that belive there a group
Jay

Paris, TN

#48759 Sep 17, 2012
GOP put the G wrote:
<quoted text>
but aren't we the UNITED States? Do divide everything into state issues would result, effectively, in fifty different countries under one domain.
Each party has sadly evolved into special interest groups. They play to their base. Each will oppose the other in fear of losing their constituents. There's something flawed there.
I'll be the first to admit - I am a liberal: i believe in global warming and, to a degree, I believe we ARE our brother's keeper.
I also agree w/your take on late term abortions and abortions as a means of birth control. I'd like to know the percentage of those instances. Again, to me, it's more that the CHOICE is being taken away. What if they said every male had to have a vasectomy after the age of 50? Or women a hysterectomy? The entire issue, to me, is the CHOICE of the matter and the FREEDOM to make my own choices.
If we supplied birth control, I believe the abortion numbers would decrease.
I am Catholic and there are times that I believe that birth control pills are the morally and fiscally responsible thing to do. There were familes at our private school who felt they deserved free tuition because they had so many children in the system. Yet the parents who realized they could not financially care for eight children and opted to use birth control were expected, and required to pay the full tuition amounts. So we reward someone who was irresponsible with free tuition while the people who worked to be fiscally responsible were punished, for lack of a better term. Isn't that the premise of the GOP? So why are they against birth control? Again, not being facetious - I just really don't understand how the correlation escapes the party.

All states differ in many categories. A simple reminder would be that each state has different laws regarding a driver's license. What applies in South Carolina may not apply the same in Illinois.....just as an example. Some states require a motorcycle helmet, some do not. Some allow you to carry a gun (if you are legally licensed) and some do not even if you are legally licensed in your own state. I think it would be easier if all states were the same then all citizens wouldn't have to worry about all these different issues. But it's not like that is it?

The thing is on BC. You have a right to take them, why do you say, "if we supplied them?" They are available, you can take them. But pay for them yourself unless you want to end up paying for everybody else's prescription drugs.

For heaven sake, what would be the justification to force a vasectomy or hysterectomy on everyone over 50? No justification for such a law as this. And beside most women are no longer fertile much after that anyway. Oh well.

It is not government's responsibility to interfere with anyone's right to BC. It's not the government's responsibility to pay for anyone's sexual habits.The only reason they are mixed up in this is because we allow it.

Again, your are trying to blame the Republican party for being against BC. I am a conservative, and I don't know anyone who is who would deny anyone the right to BC.The republican party supports the pro-life agenda for all the reasons I've already related on here. But don't drag us all into one mold and confuse us with the non-choices of the Catholic religion. If your priest tells you that you are committing a sin by preventing pregnancy, that is between you and your belief and/or that of your church. Choose to follow your religion or not-that's your choice, too.

As for our brother's keeper..did not the president say the same thing. But he doesn't practice what he preaches. He lives in a multi-million dollar mansion - he is a millionaire is he not-while his brother in Kenya lives in a like-tarpaper shack probably smaller than your bathroom, no facilities, running water or bath. Surely there could be quite a debate on that, too, right?
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#48760 Sep 17, 2012
its not the police job to make sure bartenders are doing there job ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jay

Paris, TN

#48761 Sep 17, 2012
GOP put the G wrote:
<quoted text>
but aren't we the UNITED States? Do divide everything into state issues would result, effectively, in fifty different countries under one domain.
Each party has sadly evolved into special interest groups. They play to their base. Each will oppose the other in fear of losing their constituents. There's something flawed there.
I'll be the first to admit - I am a liberal: i believe in global warming and, to a degree, I believe we ARE our brother's keeper.
I also agree w/your take on late term abortions and abortions as a means of birth control. I'd like to know the percentage of those instances. Again, to me, it's more that the CHOICE is being taken away. What if they said every male had to have a vasectomy after the age of 50? Or women a hysterectomy? The entire issue, to me, is the CHOICE of the matter and the FREEDOM to make my own choices.
If we supplied birth control, I believe the abortion numbers would decrease.
I am Catholic and there are times that I believe that birth control pills are the morally and fiscally responsible thing to do. There were familes at our private school who felt they deserved free tuition because they had so many children in the system. Yet the parents who realized they could not financially care for eight children and opted to use birth control were expected, and required to pay the full tuition amounts. So we reward someone who was irresponsible with free tuition while the people who worked to be fiscally responsible were punished, for lack of a better term. Isn't that the premise of the GOP? So why are they against birth control? Again, not being facetious - I just really don't understand how the correlation escapes the party.
All states differ in many categories. A simple reminder would be that each state has different laws regarding a driver's license. What applies in South Carolina may not apply the same in Illinois.....just as an example. Some states require a motorcycle helmet, some do not. Some allow you to carry a gun (if you are legally licensed) and some do not even if you are legally licensed in your own state. I think it would be easier if all states were the same then all citizens wouldn't have to worry about all these different issues. But it's not like that is it?
The thing is on BC. You have a right to take them, why do you say, "if we supplied them?" They are available, you can take them. But pay for them yourself unless you want to end up paying for everybody else's prescription drugs.
For heaven sake, what would be the justification to force a vasectomy or hysterectomy on everyone over 50? No justification for such a law as this. And beside most women are no longer fertile much after that anyway. Oh well.
It is not government's responsibility to interfere with anyone's right to BC. It's not the government's responsibility to pay for anyone's sexual habits.The only reason they are mixed up in this is because we allow it.
Again, your are trying to blame the Republican party for being against BC. I am a conservative, and I don't know anyone who is who would deny anyone the right to BC.The republican party supports the pro-life agenda for all the reasons I've already related on here. But don't drag us all into one mold and confuse us with the non-choices of the Catholic religion. If your priest tells you that you are committing a sin by preventing pregnancy, that is between you and your belief and/or that of your church. Choose to follow your religion or not-that's your choice, too.
As for our brother's keeper..did not the president say the same thing. But he doesn't practice what he preaches. He lives in a multi-million dollar mansion - he is a millionaire is he not-while his brother in Kenya lives in a like-tarpaper shack probably smaller than your bathroom, no facilities, running water or bath. Surely there could be quite a debate on that, too, right?
Jay

Paris, TN

#48762 Sep 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Innocence of Muslims

This particular sentence here was argued by Ron Paul during the 2008 debates, when they cut him off at the heels - even though binLaden warned of the same thing:

"2009: The Brotherhood's spiritual leader — Sheikh Yusuf Qaradawi — writes an open letter to Obama arguing terrorism is a direct response to U.S. foreign policy."

Obama is a Muslim sympathizer. Again, I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've heard the word Muslim since he's been in office!

Romney/Ryan 2012!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48763 Sep 17, 2012
papaderp aka outmeal man wrote:
its not the police job to make sure bartenders are doing there job ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You've been watching Fox News since the very first day it came on, haven't you?:D
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#48764 Sep 17, 2012
im just saying if everyone has a job would it be harrasment.fox news,nancey grace. seriously why do cops have to hang out if people are doing there jobs blackmail,and every bar be shut down
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#48765 Sep 17, 2012
hate fox broke a tv remote,nancey grace makes me want to find a criminal and send her body parts!
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#48766 Sep 17, 2012
the cops are like why do we have to search or advertise these people it cost us money but sure there when someone does a bad job
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48769 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you brain dead wing nut douche bags are one in the same. so what does it matter?
Do you know how you can tell when a liberal has lost the argument? It's when they start with insults. Personally I could care less but insider me I'm thinking "this idiot knows he lost" and now everyone else knows it.

Thanks for the win, kid.(Next)
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48770 Sep 18, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>not to mention the fed reserve dumped $40billion, this week and promised to dumb that amount every month, till the election....at the same time the dollar fell, our national credet rating fell another point.....thanks fed...morons...
Yep! I wonder if these liberals ever wonder where that money comes from or what it does to the American dollar or even think about the 3+ years that he has failed to stimulate the economy and now because it's an election year he ONLY NOW considers it a problem.
wondering

Columbia, KY

#48771 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
POST#48485
<quoted text>
POST#48518
<quoted text>
POST#48520
<quoted text>
Now you can continue if you like and skirt around the issue but the fact is he is apologetic to every nation but this one. Also he even states is in the comment I provided you I can’t do everything for you and eventually you’re going to have to do something yourself but then again that’s just like a liberal, always wanting someone else to do their work.
Just like a douche bag wingnut. Anybody who disagrees with them is a big scary liberal, and dont work. Sorry, wrong AGAIN! Very wrong in fact. Forgive me if I dont take the opinions of a bunch of right wing websites including one actually written by none other than Karl rove. I personally need something with some actual credibility. Even if he was apologizing to "every nation" (which he's not), it doesn't change a thing. So I ask you to stop "skirting" the issue....again. Just post the quote of the embassy killing apology from obama. Thats it. That's what we're talking about here. I thought that was clear. But I understand the brainless wingnut mentality. So ill be patient .
wondering

Columbia, KY

#48772 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
POST#48485
<quoted text>
POST#48518
<quoted text>
POST#48520 NJ
<quoted text>
Now you can continue if you like and skirt around the issue but the fact is he is apologetic to every nation but this one. Also he even states is in the comment I provided you I can’t do everything for you and eventually you’re going to have to do something yourself but then again that’s just like a liberal, always wanting someone else to do their work.
Also, again in those contextually apologetic quotes you gave examples of, which one DONT you agree with?
wondering

Columbia, KY

#48773 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how you can tell when a liberal has lost the argument? It's when they start with insults. Personally I could care less but insider me I'm thinking "this idiot knows he lost" and now everyone else knows it.
Thanks for the win, kid.(Next)
whatever you have to tell yourself.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48774 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a douche bag wingnut. Anybody who disagrees with them is a big scary liberal, and dont work. Sorry, wrong AGAIN! Very wrong in fact. Forgive me if I dont take the opinions of a bunch of right wing websites including one actually written by none other than Karl rove. I personally need something with some actual credibility. Even if he was apologizing to "every nation" (which he's not), it doesn't change a thing. So I ask you to stop "skirting" the issue....again. Just post the quote of the embassy killing apology from obama. Thats it. That's what we're talking about here. I thought that was clear. But I understand the brainless wingnut mentality. So ill be patient .
Who said anything about an "Embassy Apology"? Never once did I say that, I said i would post an apology (not listening). He never said the words "I apologize" at the embassy attack. I never said he did. I said he has apologized to other nations and I posted what I said. Again another liberal not paying attention. No wonder you're on the left it's because on the right you actually have to work and think instead of being a victim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love birds 22 min done me wrong 1
whatcha think of Brandi ehlschide 2 hr Valley Girl Two 2
Shandiece sharp 5 hr Justice 1
Gym?? 7 hr Bloodyrag 2
secret or untitled clubs in russellville 11 hr Stfu 22
tina white 12 hr gal 3
justin witt 12 hr manda 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages