'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
pathetic

Falls Of Rough, KY

#48728 Sep 17, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked and it was Romney 47% and Obama 45%.
Checked where? Link it
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48729 Sep 17, 2012
Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a woman? Wanna chat?
Are you nuts????? Keep looking in Hazard!!!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48730 Sep 17, 2012
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Checked where? Link it
http://www.rasmussenreports.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48731 Sep 17, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked and it was Romney 47% and Obama 45%.
Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your trip :)
Your Dream

United States

#48732 Sep 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I love american ladies. Would love to get to know you.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48733 Sep 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL! It was a good trip. I didn't hear or see any news for 7 days! It has been hell catching up! LOL
lol

Glasgow, KY

#48734 Sep 17, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay gets owned here on a regular basis. He's like the crazy cat lady, he'll go on and on about this just cause Fox said it was true. And when you show him where Fox proves him wrong he really goes into a tailspin lmao
frank...yo frank...FRANK! Wake up! You're dreaming again. Snap out of it, moron. Might wanna have your doc adjust your crazy meds again.
Jay

Paris, TN

#48735 Sep 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement was issued six hours before the attack and was meant to cool down the rising anger in the street ...
~~~~~~~~~~

Even if this is so, the president made two person to person phone calls immediately, condemning the movie and apologizing for hurting their feelings.

Awwww!
Jay

Paris, TN

#48736 Sep 17, 2012
GOP put the G in Goofy
Cincinnati, OH wrote:

"Can I tell you how many Catholic women use birth control? "

Please do. I anxiously await your numbers.

"That's not allowed either."

What women choose to do re: their choice of birth prevention is none of your business and none of mine. It is up to them to adhere to the tenants of their beliefs and between them and their church's teachings and their God. I do not oppose prevention, what I oppose is prevention based on murder after the fact, of a normal innocent life in progress.

"And let me guess - you're "pro-life" but you're also "pro-capital punishment". Is that in itself not an oxymoron?"

Yes, I am pro-life, but I know there are circumstances that must be taken into consideration, too. Incest, brutal gang rape, the life of the mother, potential death of the mother, even perhaps a severely damaged fetus, etc. But to use abortion as a means of birth control is sick, brutal, painful to the fetus and grossly inhumane! It's first degree murder.

"Only in American can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns and pro-torture and still call yourself pro-life. What a joke!!!"

You're damn right. Pro-death penalty is fine with me, when some lecher murders, tortures, rapes, kills in cold blood, or causes the inhumane suffering of another human being zap them, and eliminate the potential that this lecher will be released into society to do it again.

In my case, I'm not pro-war. I think we should bring our soldiers home and end the babysitting of all these countries that despise us and scream - "Death to America!" No more funding, no more protecting their borders until ours are completely sealed, and America and it's citizens are considered *first.* In other words, "Charity begins (first) at home!"

Pro-gun grants us that freedom under the 2nd amendment, how does that compare to pro-life issues. Go ahead and mix it all together, typical of the liberals of this country to bunch everything and every belief into one.

Heaven forbid we should be allowed to have critical thinking depending on the circumstances!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#48737 Sep 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
None of what you posted is true, either you made it up or read it some twisted rightwingnuz blog - your just a bit slow aren't you Einstein ....
Well Frank it was,and is on MSNBC, read it for yourself! When you do, I want you to say, I'm sorry Mr. Tea party Republican, Sir!
pathetic

Falls Of Rough, KY

#48738 Sep 17, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.rasmussenreports.com
Monday, September 17, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.
Here's some more polls for ya.

http://www.politico.com/p/2012-election/polls...
GOP put the G

Cincinnati, OH

#48739 Sep 17, 2012
Jay wrote:
GOP put the G in Goofy
Cincinnati, OH wrote:
What women choose to do re: their choice of birth prevention is none of your business and none of mine. It is up to them to adhere to the tenants of their beliefs and between them and their church's teachings and their God. I do not oppose prevention, what I oppose is prevention based on murder after the fact, of a normal innocent life in progress.
"And let me guess - you're "pro-life" but you're also "pro-capital punishment". Is that in itself not an oxymoron?"
Yes, I am pro-life, but I know there are circumstances that must be taken into consideration, too. Incest, brutal gang rape, the life of the mother, potential death of the mother, even perhaps a severely damaged fetus, etc. But to use abortion as a means of birth control is sick, brutal, painful to the fetus and grossly inhumane! It's first degree murder.
"Only in American can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns and pro-torture and still call yourself pro-life. What a joke!!!"
You're damn right. Pro-death penalty is fine with me, when some lecher murders, tortures, rapes, kills in cold blood, or causes the inhumane suffering of another human being zap them, and eliminate the potential that this lecher will be released into society to do it again.
In my case, I'm not pro-war. I think we should bring our soldiers home and end the babysitting of all these countries that despise us and scream - "Death to America!" No more funding, no more protecting their borders until ours are completely sealed, and America and it's citizens are considered *first.* In other words, "Charity begins (first) at home!"
Pro-gun grants us that freedom under the 2nd amendment, how does that compare to pro-life issues. Go ahead and mix it all together, typical of the liberals of this country to bunch everything and every belief into one.
Heaven forbid we should be allowed to have critical thinking depending on the circumstances!
Ahh, Jay.
Let's have an intelligent conversation. You sound like a reasonable person.
Of course, I'm no statistics expert, but I would venture to say that 85%(conservative guess) of child-bearing aged Catholic women are on birth control. Everyone I knew, with the exception of two people, were, back in my child-bearing days.
Pro-choice is not pro-abortion; it's the basic principle of having a choice. I doubt that anyone is pro-abortion; that would be repulsive. Available birth control would perhaps prevent a lot of abortions, if you think they're performed on women who simply use abortion as a means of birth control. So why the big stink (not being facetious) about funding birth control? Personally, I think it's a smart move.
As to being pro-life, but in favor of the death penalty, I would think that would make a person anti-abortion, not pro-life. There's a difference. It'd be like someone being a vegetarian except they eat beef (but have strict opposition to eating pork or poultry).
The thing that stymies me (and I realize it does not involve a life) is the fact that someone is so anti-choice but so pro-gun. You may not even own a gun, nor care to, it's just the idea that the option is taken away from you. Can you relate? Again, I realize we're taking about a life versus an inanimate object, but the premise is the same.
Many politicians' views are narrow; they do not take into account the life of the mother and other things you mention.
I'm pro-choice, because I want the choice. I'm not pro-abortion. I'm not for capital punishment either. Two wrongs don't make a right in my book.
I think we can all respectfully agree to disagree. I just find it really sad that the entire political process has gotten so ugly, so motivated by constituents and so snipy.
Our country's future is a big deal and one that should be taken seriously.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#48740 Sep 17, 2012
Jay wrote:
GOP put the G in Goofy
Cincinnati, OH wrote:
Right on,Jay!!!Couldn`t have said it so well!!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#48741 Sep 17, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Already put all my time in. I'm living pretty good while your goofy ass (like so many others here) lie about owning a small business, lie about being special forces, lie about everything you print here. Again, republicans are much more dishonest than democrats. And Fox makes you stupid!
You are living proof of both! Lmao
You are the dumbest peice of shit on here, except wtf! You are a stupid fool! You are all mouth and no brain, you talk shit but you are nothing but a welfare drawing, scumbag, liveing with mom, till she dies! Then you will spend the rest of your worthless life in prison, leting the taxpayers pay your way there! You refer to me, claiming I owned a buisness, show the goddamn post where I said it! I goddamn sure was in the Special Forces, and I really can't say where or when! I would stomp a mudhole in your punk ass on any given day! You talked your shit about exit 7 and your vidio! Say the word, punk and Iíll give you exact coordinates, longitude and latitude where you can meet me! You can even Google it! But donít bring your cell phone; you wonít have time for a video! You will be too busy, crying and begging me to stop stomping the dogshit out of you! Yes you will have to drive 4.5 hours, OK, bag of wind?
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#48742 Sep 17, 2012
GOP put the G wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, Jay.
Of course, I'm no statistics expert, but I would venture to say that 85%(conservative guess) of child-bearing aged Catholic women are on birth control. Everyone I knew, with the exception of two people, were, back in my child-bearing days.
Pro-choice is not pro-abortion; it's the basic principle of having a choice. I doubt that anyone is pro-abortion; that would be repulsive. Available birth control would perhaps prevent a lot of abortions, if you think they're performed on women who simply use abortion as a means of birth control. So why the big stink (not being facetious) about funding birth control? Personally, I think it's a smart move.
As to being pro-life, but in favor of the death penalty, I would think that would make a person anti-abortion, not pro-life. There's a difference. It'd be like someone being a vegetarian except they eat beef (but have strict opposition to eating pork or poultry).
The thing that stymies me (and I realize it does not involve a life) is the fact that someone is so anti-choice but so pro-gun. You may not even own a gun, nor care to, it's just the idea that the option is taken away from you. Can you relate? Again, I realize we're taking about a life versus an inanimate object, but the premise is the same.
Many politicians' views are narrow; they do not take into account the life of the mother and other things you mention.
I'm pro-choice, because I want the choice. I'm not pro-abortion. I'm not for capital punishment either. Two wrongs don't make a right in my book.
I think we can all respectfully agree to disagree. I just find it really sad that the entire political process has gotten so ugly, so motivated by constituents and so snipy.
Well you are a true liberal, I will give you that! Abortion or (pro-choice), as you call it is the slaughter of the unborn, where the Death penalty is a just service to the family of people murdered by monsters! If you cant see the difference, I dont know what to say!
sick and tired

United States

#48743 Sep 17, 2012
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#48744 Sep 17, 2012
Im done tonight, got a long day ahead, unlike welfare drawers! Goodnight to people with sense!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#48745 Sep 17, 2012
GOP put the G wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, Jay.
I am not Jay,but mostly agree with you on abortion.It is the ones that make it available for a method of birth control(clinics),and abortion late term that is so wrong there is no word to describe it with good English,my opinion.Agree about life of the Mother,rape,incest,and such horrid events.

My tendency about the Congress and President getting involved in any of this is to question why they should make it any of their business,and,certainly do not wish for tax dollars to pay for any of this or for the ones doing it.To my way of thinking,the above Congress and President are there to do things more for the entire Nation and People,not select groups.This is caused by the head turning in the direction of special interests and lobbyists.The Congress and the President should never be allowed to take money from anyone or anybody or company,corporation,in the activities of law righting and running this Country.
If any State wants to work on the abortion question ,that could be done by each State having their voice in their own State.Not the National elections.
To my way of thinking,Congress and the President need to do national business,not this social changing and engineering!
GOP put the G

Cincinnati, OH

#48747 Sep 17, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Jay,but mostly agree with you on abortion.It is the ones that make it available for a method of birth control(clinics),and abortion late term that is so wrong there is no word to describe it with good English,my opinion.Agree about life of the Mother,rape,incest,and such horrid events.
My tendency about the Congress and President getting involved in any of this is to question why they should make it any of their business,and,certainly do not wish for tax dollars to pay for any of this or for the ones doing it.To my way of thinking,the above Congress and President are there to do things more for the entire Nation and People,not select groups.This is caused by the head turning in the direction of special interests and lobbyists.The Congress and the President should never be allowed to take money from anyone or anybody or company,corporation,in the activities of law righting and running this Country.
If any State wants to work on the abortion question ,that could be done by each State having their voice in their own State.Not the National elections.
To my way of thinking,Congress and the President need to do national business,not this social changing and engineering!
but aren't we the UNITED States? Do divide everything into state issues would result, effectively, in fifty different countries under one domain.
Each party has sadly evolved into special interest groups. They play to their base. Each will oppose the other in fear of losing their constituents. There's something flawed there.
I'll be the first to admit - I am a liberal: i believe in global warming and, to a degree, I believe we ARE our brother's keeper.
I also agree w/your take on late term abortions and abortions as a means of birth control. I'd like to know the percentage of those instances. Again, to me, it's more that the CHOICE is being taken away. What if they said every male had to have a vasectomy after the age of 50? Or women a hysterectomy? The entire issue, to me, is the CHOICE of the matter and the FREEDOM to make my own choices.
If we supplied birth control, I believe the abortion numbers would decrease.
I am Catholic and there are times that I believe that birth control pills are the morally and fiscally responsible thing to do. There were familes at our private school who felt they deserved free tuition because they had so many children in the system. Yet the parents who realized they could not financially care for eight children and opted to use birth control were expected, and required to pay the full tuition amounts. So we reward someone who was irresponsible with free tuition while the people who worked to be fiscally responsible were punished, for lack of a better term. Isn't that the premise of the GOP? So why are they against birth control? Again, not being facetious - I just really don't understand how the correlation escapes the party.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#48748 Sep 17, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that this is just for the rich then you obviously don't understand the first thing about the stock market.
not to mention the fed reserve dumped $40billion, this week and promised to dumb that amount every month, till the election....at the same time the dollar fell, our national credet rating fell another point.....thanks fed...morons...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not into "redneck good times" 6 hr tech 3
attention drug dealers (Feb '14) 12 hr this ignorant post 104
Steven Jones?? Where he at?? 15 hr Hmm 1
looking to suck! 16 hr Small one 10
Local Election 16 hr TKOna 4
ventra plastics (Feb '10) 22 hr Anonymous 232
Janet Marie on rear window 22 hr bluegrassguy 3
Russellville Dating
Find my Match

Russellville Jobs