'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274898 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#48763 Sep 17, 2012
papaderp aka outmeal man wrote:
its not the police job to make sure bartenders are doing there job ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You've been watching Fox News since the very first day it came on, haven't you?:D
papaderp aka outmeal man

Florence, KY

#48764 Sep 17, 2012
im just saying if everyone has a job would it be harrasment.fox news,nancey grace. seriously why do cops have to hang out if people are doing there jobs blackmail,and every bar be shut down
papaderp aka outmeal man

Florence, KY

#48765 Sep 17, 2012
hate fox broke a tv remote,nancey grace makes me want to find a criminal and send her body parts!
papaderp aka outmeal man

Florence, KY

#48766 Sep 17, 2012
the cops are like why do we have to search or advertise these people it cost us money but sure there when someone does a bad job
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48769 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you brain dead wing nut douche bags are one in the same. so what does it matter?
Do you know how you can tell when a liberal has lost the argument? It's when they start with insults. Personally I could care less but insider me I'm thinking "this idiot knows he lost" and now everyone else knows it.

Thanks for the win, kid.(Next)
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48770 Sep 18, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>not to mention the fed reserve dumped $40billion, this week and promised to dumb that amount every month, till the election....at the same time the dollar fell, our national credet rating fell another point.....thanks fed...morons...
Yep! I wonder if these liberals ever wonder where that money comes from or what it does to the American dollar or even think about the 3+ years that he has failed to stimulate the economy and now because it's an election year he ONLY NOW considers it a problem.
wondering

Columbia, KY

#48771 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
POST#48485
<quoted text>
POST#48518
<quoted text>
POST#48520
<quoted text>
Now you can continue if you like and skirt around the issue but the fact is he is apologetic to every nation but this one. Also he even states is in the comment I provided you I canít do everything for you and eventually youíre going to have to do something yourself but then again thatís just like a liberal, always wanting someone else to do their work.
Just like a douche bag wingnut. Anybody who disagrees with them is a big scary liberal, and dont work. Sorry, wrong AGAIN! Very wrong in fact. Forgive me if I dont take the opinions of a bunch of right wing websites including one actually written by none other than Karl rove. I personally need something with some actual credibility. Even if he was apologizing to "every nation" (which he's not), it doesn't change a thing. So I ask you to stop "skirting" the issue....again. Just post the quote of the embassy killing apology from obama. Thats it. That's what we're talking about here. I thought that was clear. But I understand the brainless wingnut mentality. So ill be patient .
wondering

Columbia, KY

#48772 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
POST#48485
<quoted text>
POST#48518
<quoted text>
POST#48520 NJ
<quoted text>
Now you can continue if you like and skirt around the issue but the fact is he is apologetic to every nation but this one. Also he even states is in the comment I provided you I canít do everything for you and eventually youíre going to have to do something yourself but then again thatís just like a liberal, always wanting someone else to do their work.
Also, again in those contextually apologetic quotes you gave examples of, which one DONT you agree with?
wondering

Columbia, KY

#48773 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how you can tell when a liberal has lost the argument? It's when they start with insults. Personally I could care less but insider me I'm thinking "this idiot knows he lost" and now everyone else knows it.
Thanks for the win, kid.(Next)
whatever you have to tell yourself.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48774 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a douche bag wingnut. Anybody who disagrees with them is a big scary liberal, and dont work. Sorry, wrong AGAIN! Very wrong in fact. Forgive me if I dont take the opinions of a bunch of right wing websites including one actually written by none other than Karl rove. I personally need something with some actual credibility. Even if he was apologizing to "every nation" (which he's not), it doesn't change a thing. So I ask you to stop "skirting" the issue....again. Just post the quote of the embassy killing apology from obama. Thats it. That's what we're talking about here. I thought that was clear. But I understand the brainless wingnut mentality. So ill be patient .
Who said anything about an "Embassy Apology"? Never once did I say that, I said i would post an apology (not listening). He never said the words "I apologize" at the embassy attack. I never said he did. I said he has apologized to other nations and I posted what I said. Again another liberal not paying attention. No wonder you're on the left it's because on the right you actually have to work and think instead of being a victim!
wondering

Columbia, KY

#48775 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! I wonder if these liberals ever wonder where that money comes from or what it does to the American dollar or even think about the 3+ years that he has failed to stimulate the economy and now because it's an election year he ONLY NOW considers it a problem.
we were in an economic freefall obama took office. Now were in a recovery. You wingnuts have absolutely no common sense. It is very sad
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48776 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you have to tell yourself.
I win with facts and common sence not insults.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48777 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, again in those contextually apologetic quotes you gave examples of, which one DONT you agree with?
Go back and re-read...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48778 Sep 18, 2012
I can't do it all for you leftist. Please , stop being lazy. I can't keep paying for all of your intellectual intelligence.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48779 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
we were in an economic freefall obama took office. Now were in a recovery. You wingnuts have absolutely no common sense. It is very sad
I'll be back shortly to break your argument.(with facts as always)
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#48780 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about an "Embassy Apology"? Never once did I say that, I said i would post an apology (not listening). He never said the words "I apologize" at the embassy attack. I never said he did. I said he has apologized to other nations and I posted what I said. Again another liberal not paying attention. No wonder you're on the left it's because on the right you actually have to work and think instead of being a victim!
I saw your apology links. So what. Again, we've done things that need apologizing for. What is so hard to understand? And your left/right analogy doesnt apply to myself no matter how bad you want it to. I realize that is the rhetoric you wingnuts have been trained (brainwashed) into using. you're such a master debater. My hero !
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48781 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw your apology links. So what. Again, we've done things that need apologizing for. What is so hard to understand? And your left/right analogy doesnt apply to myself no matter how bad you want it to. I realize that is the rhetoric you wingnuts have been trained (brainwashed) into using. you're such a master debater. My hero !
Look, as a nation who has always had the best intentions of other nations in mind (more so then ours). We shouldn't apologize to any of those nations. Why would we apologize to Japan who attacked us first? Why should we apologize to France who we liberated with our dead still on their soil? To Hamid Karzi who we put in power and helped to liberate Afghanistan from the Taliban? Or Iraq who we freed from oppression or to German who we liberated from the Nazi? Which nation would you specifically refer to that should warrant an apology? If we have made a mistake in killing their people by accident in an isolated incident, perhaps then I can understand. But as a nation to step forward and offer our hand in apology or for our actions in freeing or helping one or more of these nations, then NO, absolutely not. It's insulting to our men and women soldiers acting on our orders that their efforts were less then honorable and now need to be disavowed. Tell me that this is only the right side of the aisle? Tell me where I am wrong on this?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#48782 Sep 18, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Steave, and he acts that way just out of high school, which he was to stupid to finish! Imagine how ignorant he will get as he get's older!
Unfortunately, T.P., he is older, and he really acts like that. He has some kind of fixation for me. I can't explain it, but it evidently has a foundation in his many years of repressed frustration at being cooped up in a cigarette factory, in Louisville, Ky., and unable to do anyting better with his life. He hates me because I quite there, came to Texas, and made something of myself. It's really sad. I've tried to talk to him, because I thought it would be nice to run into someone I used to know, but he started out as an asshole, and hasn't gotten any better. I'm truly sorry for him, and wish him well, anyway.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#48783 Sep 18, 2012
Oops! In that fourth line, make that "I QUIT there." Thank you! Old fingers...
Uncle Tab

United States

#48785 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

Whenever I read posts like the one who's posting to you, I often think 'there's the next nutball who's going into a movie theater or mall and is going to shoot people!

They have lots and lots of hate and are SO misguided!

Definatly messing with a head check recipient there! Lol it's painfully obvious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
open minded and ready 3 hr tastytreat 6
Swingers (Mar '15) 3 hr tastytreat 23
Restaurants 4 hr Amanda 10
The Climb 8 hr Wake up girl 40
Denise Vinson 9 hr Denise Vinson 5
rita at piggly wiggly is stealing money!!!! Sun very tired of it 17
Heather graham Sun haha 6

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance