First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jeff

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Who is the easiest girl in rvk to get with?
Shazamm

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2010
Your mom
jordansucksballs

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2010
jordan allen
that one girl

Rochester, KY

#4 May 27, 2010
candace hubbard
LOL

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 27, 2010
That one girl...I thought you said earlier that you were wondering if she did get around and now you're on here saying she's the easiest?
that one girl

Rochester, KY

#6 May 27, 2010
hell yeah she has been with my brother, terry and justin and she has been with my cuz josh! derek and josh porter! and awhole lot more in the matter of 3 days! tell me that ait easy!
candace

Rochester, KY

#7 May 28, 2010
yeah and proud so is my momma she wants to be like meh!
Common Candace

Russellville, KY

#8 May 28, 2010
Keep on acting like your aren't easy...For someone who has soo many "loves" you sure do rack quite a few FB posts every so many hours changing who you want. You're with an underage female and whoring around with all these boys.
candace

Rochester, KY

#9 May 28, 2010
yur sayin that like you kno me!! truth is you dont know me! so dont judge yeah i admite i mite be easy! so what i can say i have only loved two ppl hart bradley and jacob stanley! all those other ppl were just fu*k buddys to meh! who is this anyway? yu act like yur my stalker!
uh candace

United States

#10 May 29, 2010
your discusting, glad you admit that your a easy whor e. you discust me. and you need facial reconstructive surgery bad your uaf. hore.
Candace

Rochester, KY

#11 May 29, 2010
who eva tha F*** this is why dont u say that to my da* face! yu just mad bc u ait got me yet! and i be damm** if i take sh** from yu bc i get wayy more P**** and D*** then you get! and believe u me! ur lucky i dont or in fact my brother dont come down there adn wope ur sorry A** yeah im easy so what its my life and not urs! so stay out! u prolly ait nuttin but a lil b*** anyway!
BINGO

Lewisburg, KY

#12 May 31, 2010
Wow, getting alot of that isnt something to bragg about. Well that shows that what these people are saying is true. RED HANDED!
i need sum

United States

#13 May 31, 2010
yo candace lemme hit dat yo!
Joker

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jun 2, 2010
yeah Candace lemme hit that too... and bring a friend you ho-bag.
420smoke

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jun 3, 2010
candace wrote:
yur sayin that like you kno me!! truth is you dont know me! so dont judge yeah i admite i mite be easy! so what i can say i have only loved two ppl hart bradley and jacob stanley! all those other ppl were just fu*k buddys to meh! who is this anyway? yu act like yur my stalker!
you need another f**k buddy i will do you good!! oh ya
Wtf

Russellville, KY

#16 Jun 4, 2010
Ahh question have you seen her? And you want to fuxk her? And pretty sure that should be illegal. She is a whore because she wants the attention and that is the only way she will get it is by fuxking around. I am suprised she is getting any she is busted real bad. I am suprised any guy is giving anything to her, they must be desperate or just equally as fuxking busted as she is. Fuxking ugly a*s b*tch whore. You ain't SH*T. Just another ugly face in the world doll. Stop acting like your someone and realize you are nothing.
candace

Lewisburg, KY

#20 Jun 6, 2010
Joker wrote:
yeah Candace lemme hit that too... and bring a friend you ho-bag.
callin me a ho bag ait gettin ya very far
ernest

Lewisburg, KY

#21 Jun 6, 2010
wtf you do know thats my little sister right? she may be a wh** but if im right ur no better! and trust me you dont look tht good anyway
wooow

Auburn, KY

#22 Jun 8, 2010
shes a little girl leave her alone.wtf get a life numnuts
Wtf

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Jun 9, 2010
ernest wrote:
wtf you do know thats my little sister right? she may be a wh** but if im right ur no better! and trust me you dont look tht good anyway
I will just tell ya that you don't know what you are talking about for the fact you don't know who I am. And you never will. I am so much finer then her believe me on that one.[: I am just not a whore, slut, hoe, skank whatever you would call it. I know how to keep my legs closed cause I have respect for myself. So no you are not right, you don't know me. And if you did you would agree that I am so much better looking then any of these girls posting on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friendly Reminder 4 hr NotForrestGump 7
Hooker warning 5 hr Need a voluptuous... 4
Talk is cheap 5 hr Need a voluptuous... 4
Elissa House 6 hr Need some help 1
Hypocrisy in the highest form (evil in Russlevi... 7 hr John the baptist 1
old guttersluts 8 hr Curious 5
Dickie Carter 10 hr Kevin 69

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance