Nat Bryan Nofsinger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PoPo

Russellville, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Anybody out there know how he got out jail with all the charges he had against him.

Nat B. Nofsinger Jan. 19 two counts of terroristic threatening, third degree; stalking second degree

Nat B. Nofsinger Feb. 3 two counts of wanton endangerment first degree $500,000 bond

Nat B. Nofsinger June 20 Wanton Endangerment, first degree; Terroristic threatening second degree no bond
yoyo

Rochester, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2012
he served the time given him. leave him alone. he has paid for his sins.
PoPo

Adairville, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Bull S--- He is already threatening people.
LMAO

Russellville, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2012
PAID FOR HIS SINS NO I DON'T THINK SO GOD WILL JUDGE HIM IN THE END AND MAKE HIM PAY FOR HIS SINS! This man needs to be away from lil girls, away from women, and definately away from society he is a danger to all and he will never learn!
PoPo

Auburn, KY

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Here we go again. Didnt take long!!!

Nofsinger, Nat B.- 03/22/2012- disorderly conduct, 2nd degree bond:$1000- terroristic threatening, 3rd degree bond:$2,500

Read more: News Democrat Leader - Jail Report
Natalie Nofsinger

United States

#7 Apr 21, 2012
This is my daddy. And no he is not as bad as y'all out him out to be. He is a great man and y'all just need to leave our family alone. Yes he has made mistakes but don't everybody?? He had never had anything to do with "little girls" so that's a lie. Just shut the he11up and leave us alone. God will take care of him and our family. I wish I knew who you was cuz I got enough of my dad in me that I ain't scared of no low life who wants to get on here and talk crap..keep on and God will get you for your sins. good talking to you PoPo;)
Natalie Nofsinger

United States

#8 Apr 21, 2012
And wow Popo..you ain't got much of a life if all you do is keep up with my dads charges...Haha you are freaking funny. I love people like you!!! Keeping the drama alive
PoPo

Auburn, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2012
"I got enough of my dad in me" So your on the pipe too!!
Natalie Nofsinger

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2012
Haha is that what you think?? Lol man you are funny. Actually I am doing pretty good thanks:) and my dad ain't on it ithar. You must be on the pipe yourself if you think you know so much!but naw what im meaning is that I am NOT scared of ya if you would say this stuff to my face.
All taLk

Russellville, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Sounds like the apple dont fall far from the tree, your dad faced some serious charges according to court records, now here his allegded daughter is, threating others on social media, really ? Violence doesnt solv e anything. Let it go unless you want tp go into the detention center under the family plan. If your dad has problems, get him and yourself some help, and encourage him to get past this.
Natalie Nofsinger

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2012
all y'all are is some hating low lifes who don't have a life:)))))))
Lovvveee it<3
jessica

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2012
Okay dosent everryone make mistakes? Dont judge others thats a sin, how about that. Hes changing so let him be. Lets try growing up a little and leave his daughter alone. Shes young and thats her dad. You wouldnt appreciate people down talking our dad. What do you get out of hurting people. Be grown men and women. Not kids.
lol

Russellville, KY

#14 Apr 25, 2012
hes a murderin raping crack head r u serious every body shuld no bout this piece of trash always tryin to fight people even beatin the ole man hes insane needs be locked up 4 life 4 realz.......... truth hurts dont it!!!!!!! its ok now he should be locked up for quite some time now freaking scumbag
Candice

Auburn, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2012
Natalie Nofsinger wrote:
all y'all are is some hating low lifes who don't have a life:)))))))
Lovvveee it<3
Agreed!!
Truth

Auburn, KY

#17 May 11, 2012
Just because something is in the paper doesn't mean you know jack sh!t about what is behind it. If you don't know him or anything about it you need to just keep your opinions to yourself. Natalie is right, he has made his mistakes just like everyone in the whole world has, maybe the only difference is most mistakes stay behind closed doors and his ended up in the paper.
Shame

United States

#18 May 31, 2012
It sickens me to my core to see how people treat this girl and her family. Hang your laundry out and let us pick it apart - oh hang some out that isn't true and watch the nice people turn ugly!
dachelle

Auburn, KY

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Who was he threatening? What's up with the alleged murder you all are saying he has done?! What happened with the Orange girl he was seeing? She is married to someone else now
Had enuff

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2012
Go back to muhlenburg whew
poop

Versailles, KY

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Did he ever play major league baseball???
PoPo wrote:
Anybody out there know how he got out jail with all the charges he had against him.
Nat B. Nofsinger Jan. 19 two counts of terroristic threatening, third degree; stalking second degree
Nat B. Nofsinger Feb. 3 two counts of wanton endangerment first degree $500,000 bond
Nat B. Nofsinger June 20 Wanton Endangerment, first degree; Terroristic threatening second degree no bond
poop

Versailles, KY

#22 Aug 6, 2012
Did he ever play major league baseball?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail Girl 24 min Pighater 7
old guttersluts 3 hr Bored 11
Beware: Randy Hullett 4 hr RoamingInsomniac 1
An open discussion to brethren and to brothers ... 6 hr John the Baptist 1
JoBeth Varble (Jun '14) 18 hr ABuddy 83
Will Pay for good head 18 hr SugarDAddy 1
Hagen Davis Fri He is a marine 8

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance