Steve

United States

#1 May 2, 2012
Any body building in this town? If so, who has best physique?
in remission

Nashville, TN

#2 May 2, 2012
Steve wrote:
Any body building in this town? If so, who has best physique?
i normaly try to keep a pretty desent build.in good shape im 200 pounds. and have a 425 pound bench press. ive been satting at a hospital for a few months with a family member and gained a few pounds, but thats ok, it just gives me more to work for. what do u want to know,need a work out partner? or just curious?
dude

United States

#3 May 7, 2012
If your looking for bodybuilders in Russellville, best place to look is probably carpenter center. Haven't been there in a while but I'm sure theres got 2 be at least a couple of'em out there.
Big

United States

#4 May 9, 2012
I have the best physique!! I'm Ronnie Coleman big b!tch!
curious

Nashville, TN

#5 May 9, 2012
Big wrote:
I have the best physique!! I'm Ronnie Coleman big b!tch!
u sure got that right. you are a bitch.
please

United States

#6 May 22, 2012
Aint no dam bodybuilding in RVk.
are you serious

Nashville, TN

#7 May 22, 2012
please wrote:
Aint no dam bodybuilding in RVk.
lets have a lift off then.
please

United States

#8 May 22, 2012
are you serious wrote:
<quoted text>lets have a lift off then.
Just because you lift weights doesn't make u a bodybuilder. BIG difference.
are you serious

Nashville, TN

#9 May 22, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you lift weights doesn't make u a bodybuilder. BIG difference.
running your mouth proves you know even less. i know what body building is smart ass. so whats wrong? you knew you would lose that challenge? ive been building for a total of 11 years off and on. i have gained 100 pounds since i started. and i know a couple of other people that bodybuilds.
please

United States

#10 May 23, 2012
100 pounds of fat and BS. LMAO
are you serious

Nashville, TN

#11 May 23, 2012
please wrote:
100 pounds of fat and BS. LMAO
people like you make me sick, why are you even commenting on this subject? you dont even know me or never seen me. so why run our mouth? if you want to see me then do it. otherwise shut your mouth. only thing on you that is building is your mouth.so if you got something to say to me, come say it to my face
please

United States

#12 May 23, 2012
dude... I'm just clowning. Your giving these long reply's when all I'm doing is talking BS. There's no need to get worked up over it. If you noticed all I wrote was two sentences and you replied with paragraphs. I'm just a stranger who you will never meet. Y give a sh!t what I have to say? Makes you look insecure. Now go calm down and have a protein shake.
are you serious

Nashville, TN

#13 May 23, 2012
please wrote:
dude... I'm just clowning. Your giving these long reply's when all I'm doing is talking BS. There's no need to get worked up over it. If you noticed all I wrote was two sentences and you replied with paragraphs. I'm just a stranger who you will never meet. Y give a sh!t what I have to say? Makes you look insecure. Now go calm down and have a protein shake.
then quit clowning on other people. hell if all you got to do is get on other peoples sights and clown. you need to get a life.some people dont play.
please

United States

#14 May 24, 2012
See, there you go again being all serious. just stop replying to my bs comments and I'll quit clowning on your bs comments.And no I'm not on here all day, it just takes 3 minutes to get on this site and reply to u. And by the way.. learn to play.
girlie girl

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2012
I lift weights!
seriously

Nashville, TN

#16 Jun 1, 2012
girlie girl wrote:
I lift weights!
who are you? would you like to work out together sometimes?
CSSN

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2012
ditto
dedicated

Greenville, KY

#18 Jun 6, 2012
What bout with me girlie girl? I do 12oz curls most everyday and have a good routine.
seriously

Nashville, TN

#20 Jun 6, 2012
CSSN wrote:
ditto
who is this
CSX

United States

#21 Jun 11, 2012
What is your routine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amish men file suit over Auburn ordinance - 12:... 7 hr look away 22
Murder at Robinwood 16 hr lol 127
michael ashabranner (Feb '16) 16 hr hmm 18
Candi Lack Sat Truthful 7
Express Tan Sat TNPassin 9
creekwood Sat former creekwood 5
michael ashabranner (Oct '10) Jan 20 the ghost 28

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance