First Prev
of 2
Next Last
laid and betrayed

Lewisburg, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2009
4 kids by 3 women another on the way anyone know this man ho beware cannot pay child support
played out

Lewisburg, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2009
He doesnt care bout no body but himself. He has all these kids floating about with no intendtion of being a father to any of them. How sorry could one be to have all of these kids, and to keep making more to not be apart of their life. Any female out there that runs in his path, beware that he is out to get only one thing.
5th n Mo

Auburn, KY

#4 Dec 10, 2009
and beware of this broad for she thinks having a kid by a man means a guranteed paycheck every month. be a momma and quit pretending, it makes YOU look silly!
can i play too

Crofton, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2009
just woundering if i can get his "baby momma names" they all sound pretty easy. i pull out!
Friend of Amys

United States

#6 Dec 15, 2009
Ok, It is like this... TJ is a good looking man who has all the right words and actions to get a woman in the bed... He has to be doing something right to keep making babies and still sleeping with all 4 of his babys mothers.
Now with that said, I have witnessed first hand how he has used and abused his ex wife. He moved his mother and brother in her house for her to take care of all of them. No one helped her pay the bills, feed, or provide shelter for them. After they ran the electric bill up to $400.00 dollars they all split... What a man TJ is.... That is what TJ is famous for, he will use you and leave you, and later he will be back, smooth talking his way back in.
If you are going to mess with TJ, use protection, look out for his family becuase they are going to want a hand out.... and if you have his child (Michelle) don't be suprise when he leaves, and ask you to lower the child support! That good looking, smooth talker can't take care of shit!
Michelle

Auburn, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2009
All you hoes are just jealous that I'm with him living in his new house, having his fifth child and your not!!! Get over it!!
lol your a joke

White House, TN

#8 Dec 18, 2009
its not fifth it is sixth i will correct you!!! but who would want to have somebodies kid that doesnt even take care of the kids that he has?? trust me i know this for a fact that he doesnt pay child support and hasnt in quite some time. if the mother f***er cant build a family then what do you think that he will offer you????
lol your a joke

White House, TN

#9 Dec 18, 2009
oh and im sorry that you are having a litter of puppies!!!! i guess thats what you get from a dog!!!
Michelle

Auburn, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2009
B*tch don't be hating on me because he you couldn't keep him with your nagging a*s. All you ever was, is a lay in the bed, and bill money in his pocket, not your pocket. Your nothing to remember. I'm the one in the house while your off living with your friend. WOW! You really have it made don't you!! Thought you would have him trapped by marring you, but that didn't last long did it!! I live in the new house and you don't so get over it. Think that just cause you f*cked him that we aren't going to be together, your so wrong. It isn't the sixth kid either, you get it right.
lol your a joke

White House, TN

#11 Dec 18, 2009
who do you think that you are talking to?? I have never been married!!!!
Michelle

Auburn, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2009
Lol your a joke amy. quit hating im here your not. get over it. by the way if i had a litter you had the first one. sorry yours is mutts and mines purebred.
guess who

Russellville, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2009
Michelle wrote:
B*tch don't be hating on me because he you couldn't keep him with your nagging a*s. All you ever was, is a lay in the bed, and bill money in his pocket, not your pocket. Your nothing to remember. I'm the one in the house while your off living with your friend. WOW! You really have it made don't you!! Thought you would have him trapped by marring you, but that didn't last long did it!! I live in the new house and you don't so get over it. Think that just cause you f*cked him that we aren't going to be together, your so wrong. It isn't the sixth kid either, you get it right.
BITCH ARE YOU F!$#ING STUPID OR WHAT? sounds like YOU are now" just a lay in the bed, and bill money in his pocket." and I guess you think "he loves me he won't do that to me" YEAH RIGHT!!! GET A CLUE!!! Amy is a really good person and put up with his lazy-non working ass for way to long! But I'm sure it won't take long for you to see the real him-but then you did say that you know he [email protected]!#ed around on you already and you apparently don't care-so what does that say about you? Open your eyes girl he is a male-ho!
NOT DADDY OR HUSBAND MATERIAL!!!
Michelle

Auburn, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2009
Well looks like if Amy knew that he wasn't Daddy and Husband material she wouldn't have put herself in that position. I do care that he had been with her and the other girl to. That's why I have him on my leash, and don't think for a minute that he will be getting off of it to go get him some. You think I'M STUPID and I'm not. I got what I want right now and they don't so yall can all kiss my ass. Number One, Two, & Three. I love him and he loves me wiehter you believe it or not, he is mine now, not Amy's or anyone elses. Get over it jealous as* hoes. Yall have the mutts and we got a purebreed!!!
lol your a joke

White House, TN

#15 Dec 18, 2009
i told you this aint amy.
can i play too

Lewisburg, KY

#18 Dec 27, 2009
I want to play!! Sounds like they need someone to let them realize that there is bigger and better!!! I make you forget all about that dude!!!!
the rite one

Gallatin, TN

#19 Jan 4, 2010
why are all of you woman arguing over sumone who has not the slightest respect for any of you...if he did none of this would be happening all woman would be respectful towards one another.... and him!! if he were any kind of man he would know that if u cant support them u shouldnt keep having them ...and as for u michelle he has had 4 other kids and if u were as smart as u are putin on u wouldnt be carrying his 5th "puppy"!!(c-mon who cares about a man and qualifies his other children as "mutts")!! bitch if u were having my baby i would prolly play a "t.j." and RUN RUN RUN ...lmao at michelle who is the dumbest bitch of them all!!
beep

Lewisburg, KY

#20 Jan 5, 2010
michelle sounds like you are the dumb bitch.... how many kids 10/ 12 , whatever grow up , ur no different than the rest. Oh i don't know u or T.J. just what i read between the lines........
hahaha

Lewisburg, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2010
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!!!!!
anonymous

Auburn, KY

#22 Mar 17, 2010
Michelle wrote:
All you hoes are just jealous that I'm with him living in his new house, having his fifth child and your not!!! Get over it!!
New houses get old real quick when you've been betrayed as I am positive that you have been by now. Pregnant means used and if you don't think so hag out and see for your self. Anyone can live in a new house, but the house dosen't bring love where there is none.
ONE MAD BITCH

Gallatin, TN

#23 Mar 31, 2010
YOU GOT SOME NERVE TO CALL MY CHILD A MUT...WHEN I POINT BLANK CALLED YOU AND ASKED YOU MYSELF...I HATE BITCHES THAT LIE....YOU NEED TO KEEP MY CHILDS NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN YOU NEED TO TELL ME OR HER FATHER...AND FOR THE RECORD TJ SEES ALL OF HIS CHILDREN....I HAVE KNOWN TJ FOR A WHILE NOW AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN ON A LEASH AND NEVER WILL BE......AND AS FOR THAT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE HIM THE YOU NEED TO BE CLUED IN ON SOMETHING HE HAS LEFT PEOPLE IN THE PAST FOR HIS KIDS...SO WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Always a gang banging on a keyboard 29 min Lisa 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038
Murder at Robinwood (Aug '16) 11 hr just me 155
Bee 11 hr old school 9
Will pay for good head (Aug '15) 13 hr iWillTryThat 14
timmy robertson & april yates 14 hr WWIT 7
Looking for some good head!! (Nov '12) 16 hr iWillTryThat 17

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages