Carl

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Dec 14, 2009
lmao! Jordan Gibbs was the worse wanna be rapper i've ever heard.
John Wayne

Hanson, KY

#24 Dec 27, 2009
Chandlers Chapel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, "Former Friend", Thats why he has so many albums, raps with Haystack, & many more artist, people that plan on rapping have to start some where, and he will go to the top as long as he don't slow down! he's going to school, he takes care of his children.
And people only get what they deserve messing with him! Talking trash! Zero tolerance, So what?
And yes, Heather is a beautiful girl, and Mark did make a mistake... but do you think she would appreciate you "former friend" throwing salt in a open wound?
ha, LMFAO ppl get wat they deserve messin wit him huh? yea ok< he aint nothing but a pussy ass bitch, ive seen him get punked out so many times its not even funny, i even seen him rearend another vehical after gettin punked then talkin shit as he was driving off, now thats funny! jus cus he thinks hes a gangster dnt mean he can make it anywere, an i sure havent seen any albums anywere except home made shit, he needs to be a man an get a REAL job, instead of using the rapping BS as a cover up for whats really going on, hell lookin like a fuckin elf an shit, ha just dnt be actin like he such a bad ass cuz hes had his chances many times to claim to be an when it come to it he tucked his tail an run, hell he had to find a pay phone to call his boyz an made them waist gas to back him up cuz they soon realized they were out numbered wit jus a snap of the finger<, so jus dnt be praising someone unless you seen how it is when shit hits the fan, cuz all they do is scatter.....
DAAAAMN

Auburn, KY

#25 Dec 27, 2009
well hum, dont see whitey much now days but u can bet this John Wayne. get silly and see what the lil dude behind the other end of this moniter gonna do. i bet my crew dont scatter, when i come u better have the police with ya. so keep talking sideways form a distanced behind a moniter. you know your place pu$$y b*it*h
any time u feel froggy just leap trick
Joseph Dorris

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Dec 28, 2009
Ohhhh Your Scary. HAHAHAHA. Your crew? Cant fight by yourself you little b-i-t-c-h?
Daaaaamn

Auburn, KY

#27 Dec 28, 2009
oh i was just refering to your comment on his "crew scattering"....come on down and lets see who scatters. its prtetty simple. but if its me u want tell ya what, come through the hood and ask for whiteboy.....
seems u know me, think u could be man enough 2 post your name.....didnt think so, P-U-S-S-Y!
Joseph Dorris

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Dec 28, 2009
I did post my name dumb s-h-i-t. Why don't YOU post yours.
geeez

Hanson, KY

#30 Jan 2, 2010
Mark Woods is a chicken sh%t nickel dime dope dealer that is to lazy to work. He is a want a be gangster rapper that would rather sponge off his mama and let her take care of his kid rather then man up and get a real job instead of selling low grade swag.
Yo dAdDy

Auburn, KY

#31 Jan 2, 2010
awww sh*t, whitey might be blowing up, the first requirement being that man is having 100 haters and i think u bout their.
MARK WOOD

Greenville, KY

#32 Jan 3, 2010
LOL
MARK WOOD

Greenville, KY

#33 Jan 3, 2010
1st time i seen this site. People will say anything when they can hide behind an anonymous name & the names on here i've never even heard of so that speaks for itself. But yea i'm gonna keep doin me & yall keep entertaining this b s But the next time you here from me..........
MaRissa Skipworth

Lewisburg, KY

#34 Jan 3, 2010
Get at it Mark! Hey..while I'm at it I want my lunch money back HaHaHa Im kiddin
Life

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Mar 3, 2010
geeez wrote:
Mark Woods is a chicken sh%t nickel dime dope dealer that is to lazy to work. He is a want a be gangster rapper that would rather sponge off his mama and let her take care of his kid rather then man up and get a real job instead of selling low grade swag.
Damn i didnt know someone really knew mark for the person he is. He used to be good peeps and work when he was with that cassie chic. I think he forgot where he came from and who he really is. Nice comment thou.....
wheres ur name

Adairville, KY

#36 Mar 4, 2010
yeah if he would have signed his name. sounds
p*$$% to me. every bodys talking tuff but why no ones runnin up on him? thats funny.lol

Thomas Gates
guess who

Bowling Green, KY

#37 Mar 5, 2010
MARK WOOD wrote:
1st time i seen this site. People will say anything when they can hide behind an anonymous name & the names on here i've never even heard of so that speaks for itself. But yea i'm gonna keep doin me & yall keep entertaining this b s But the next time you here from me..........
The next time we'll (hear) from you. Come on now anybody that knows Mark, knows he can spell vary well. So lets get Mark to type his own response , like a big boy. Ow, i forgot he has someone else do every thing for him, maybe all his fans should teach him some responsibilty. Maybe the next time we'll (hear) from you whitey you'll be rapping about that> RESPONSIBILTY!!!!
Instead of our hometown paper! Go Whitey, WE LOVE U
confused

Russellville, KY

#38 Mar 6, 2010
Chandlers Chapel wrote:
<quoted text>
Look do not misquote me! I said that, "Mark had made a mistake by sleeping around, on Heather with skanks" And why don't you ask Heather your damn self, does Mark take care of his kids? I know...
You dumb ass!
I thought he was seeing Tequila Warren...
4real

Russellville, KY

#40 Mar 16, 2010
he isnt wit tequila, from what i hear that was jus a phase he was going through. he trying to get his shit straight and get back wit heather, make it work this time. wish em luck. if the hoes would leave em alone they could make it
crow

Russellville, KY

#41 Jun 11, 2010
MEE wrote:
which baby momma hell's he's got 3or4 dont he
no he has two heather and ashley
crow2

Russellville, KY

#42 Jun 11, 2010
who the hell are yu
yo yo mendez

Rochester, KY

#43 Jun 17, 2010
havent seen this guy in a long time
curious

Lewisburg, KY

#44 Jun 18, 2010
WTF?? "If the hoes would leave'em alone" That is frickin funny. I can't imagine that this guy is so hot that THEY CHASE HIM. Maybe he should leave his pants on! Why is it always the girls fault, but it's usually the guy that messes around?
4real wrote:
he isnt wit tequila, from what i hear that was jus a phase he was going through. he trying to get his shit straight and get back wit heather, make it work this time. wish em luck. if the hoes would leave em alone they could make it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Sanders future president 1 hr Sarah Sanders 1
Drug suppliers name them 1 hr Unhu unhu 41
Michelle Wheeler of Franklin Is A NARC 1 hr Karma 19
We need $20 an hour for Russellville Police 4 hr David 3
Dylan dickerson/Desiree Rogers 7 hr Disdik 14
Nothing wrong with hooking up 17 hr TellMeBoutIt 1
Chris Rainwater 22 hr Justsayin 10

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance