Ashley Adler - Still Intollerate

Posted in the Russellville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prima Numbers

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2010
So today Ashley Adler was asked a question by Coach Brookes. The question was "What is the symbol for Buddism?" To which she replied, "Its a swastika."

I don't know about you but saying something so blatantly wrong like that calls for investigation. I mean, Ashley has been called a bitch many times behind closed doors (Don't go tell her loving parents, they may actually punish her for once.) and for good reason and what is part of this topic, Intolerance. How pathetic. But lets get back to the topic. A swastika? Not only does that sound obviously German, but why obviously insult a different religion? Its not a matter of she didn't know. Based on her personality I have to say she is a bitch, not mean but honest here. Later when asked what the Christian symbol was she took awhile to answer, probably too afraid to make fun of her own religion. Whatever, Ashley Adler has a poor enough reputation. Oh and Ashley, you may want to take that Cell phone out of you Vag, We know its there since you pull it out of between your legs when you wear you short skirt *tsk**tsk*
Prima Numbers

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Prima Numbers wrote:
So today Ashley Adler was asked a question by Coach Brookes. The question was "What is the symbol for Buddism?" To which she replied, "Its a swastika."
I don't know about you but saying something so blatantly wrong like that calls for investigation. I mean, Ashley has been called a bitch many times behind closed doors (Don't go tell her loving parents, they may actually punish her for once.) and for good reason and what is part of this topic, Intolerance. How pathetic. But lets get back to the topic. A swastika? Not only does that sound obviously German, but why obviously insult a different religion? Its not a matter of she didn't know. Based on her personality I have to say she is a bitch, not mean but honest here. Later when asked what the Christian symbol was she took awhile to answer, probably too afraid to make fun of her own religion. Whatever, Ashley Adler has a poor enough reputation. Oh and Ashley, you may want to take that Cell phone out of you Vag, We know its there since you pull it out of between your legs when you wear you short skirt *tsk**tsk*
your vag*

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 29, 2010
that's weird, because a simple Google search will prove ashley's analysis correct:

http://www.religionfacts.com/buddhism/symbols...

Taken from the site itself:
>>"The swastika's Indian name comes the Sanskrit word svasti, meaning good fortune, luck and well being."

check it out for yourself. the swastika is a symbol found world wide, and you're too intolerant yourself to figure this out.

EPIC. FAIL.
hahaha

Lewisburg, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2010
damn its always funny when daniel burns someone
duh

Auburn, KY

#6 Apr 29, 2010
Daniel uses his brain, where many others can't even find their brains.
zeke

Lewisburg, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2010
preaty sure your wrong in the first place there buddy he didnt say buddisim he said judism. its obvious that a swastika is not a symbol for this religon. im sorry that somebody has a since of humor obviusly not you!
she aint no bitch
im sorry you cant be as "cool" as her and you cant dis her to her face because you know shill put u in ur place!
Prima Numbers

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Apr 30, 2010
Daniel M Chick wrote:
that's weird, because a simple Google search will prove ashley's analysis correct:
http://www.religionfacts.com/buddhism/symbols...
Taken from the site itself:
>>"The swastika's Indian name comes the Sanskrit word svasti, meaning good fortune, luck and well being."
check it out for yourself. the swastika is a symbol found world wide, and you're too intolerant yourself to figure this out.
EPIC. FAIL.
Yea thats obviously what she meant, gtfo.
Prima Numbers

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Apr 30, 2010
zeke wrote:
preaty sure your wrong in the first place there buddy he didnt say buddisim he said judism. its obvious that a swastika is not a symbol for this religon. im sorry that somebody has a since of humor obviusly not you!
she aint no bitch
im sorry you cant be as "cool" as her and you cant dis her to her face because you know shill put u in ur place!
Sorry that your obsessed with being cool, your the type with no thought of his or her own. Besides it doesn't matter what religion it was. Associating that with the swastika is obvious issult.

to end, check your spelling before you start trying to make an argument...buddy (Tough Guy)
Chill

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2010
Prima Numbers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that your obsessed with being cool, your the type with no thought of his or her own. Besides it doesn't matter what religion it was. Associating that with the swastika is obvious issult.
to end, check your spelling before you start trying to make an argument...buddy (Tough Guy)
Really????? Aren't you talking about a teenage girl??? What is your REAL issue?
Elianna Felksburg

Clarksville, TN

#13 Apr 30, 2010
One must always take their own advice before offering it up to others...you have a spell check button as well, use it! You refered to her answer as being "German", Im German and im also Jewish! Daniel is correct in his findings....that symbol was well known and respected way before anyone ever thought Hilter would take power. Hilters power was also given to him by the United States, and the power given by Americans was also taken back by Americans! That symbol is not to be hated or thought of as shamed...by seeing it as evil, then you are still allowing Hitlers visions to live on.. The term "Holocaust," originally from the Greek word "holokauston" which means "sacrifice by fire"... my great grand parents were imprisoned,all split up between Auschwitz,Belsen, Dachau and Treblinka...i remember the stories my great grandma told and she proudly displayed her forearm, her mark given to her as a prisoner. She said that the day they were arrested she boldly spoke to the guard in Hebrew, telling him "you may take my money, my schooling, my belongings and even my life...but i will never surrender my faith or my soul, because that belongs to my holy father, it is already spoken for! As far as the nazi symbol you spreak of..my grandma always said, never fear it, look to it as a reminder that the battle for your faith & goodness is well worth the fight! Never once did i hear her speak badly about Hitler and his army..all she would say about them was that maybe their actions were of prophecy..maybe their faiths were being tested as it was from the old world! So see... just because that symbol was seen as and object of hate & genocide....it was also seen as a guide to strengthen and teach. I challenge you to look past the symbol, because to focus on it.. is to allow the demons a small opening to forever invade hope! As for the young lady Ashley you speak of....do not seek to hurt her, even though you may not like her she still holds a valuable key in this world as you do! Finding the meaning of that key will take you on and amazing journey thru life! Mazal tov to you all!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 30, 2010
Prima Numbers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea thats obviously what she meant, gtfo.
might i ask, who are you to assume anything about what she, or anyone says?
Zack Turner

Russellville, KY

#17 May 6, 2010
Coach Brooks actually asked what is the symbol for judaism, not buddhism. that's the entire reason it was funny.
Prima Numbers

Bowling Green, KY

#18 May 10, 2010
yea thats just pathetic
To be honest

United States

#19 May 10, 2010
Prima Number, you don't even know what the word pathetic really means in the true Ancient Greek context.( I will give you a hint, pathetic, or being pathetic is actually a good thing because it means you care or concerned about others well being.) It's just idiots like you who rape the meaning of words from their original contexts. Just like you raped the true meaning of what Ashley said. How was what she said racist? Ahsley Adler gave the exact definition of what the teacher was wanting. Daniel explained that to you but you are too blinded and narrow minded to see it.
Prima Numbers

Bowling Green, KY

#20 May 13, 2010
To be honest wrote:
Prima Number, you don't even know what the word pathetic really means in the true Ancient Greek context.( I will give you a hint, pathetic, or being pathetic is actually a good thing because it means you care or concerned about others well being.) It's just idiots like you who rape the meaning of words from their original contexts. Just like you raped the true meaning of what Ashley said. How was what she said racist? Ahsley Adler gave the exact definition of what the teacher was wanting. Daniel explained that to you but you are too blinded and narrow minded to see it.
1. The word pathetic means pathetic.
2. Didn't even talk about the topic 95% of the time gg.
3. Ashley did not give what the teacher wanted...obviously.
well

Hanson, KY

#22 May 19, 2010
well i heard ashley adler is a slut, and she messes around with everybody at LC..and some at RHS...can you say GROSSSSS!!!!!!
LCHS girl

Adolphus, KY

#23 May 19, 2010
I find it pretty immature that your judging Ashley on a question she answered in class. She's a great girl. Maybe if you knew her, you would know that! So, maybe you should quit talkin crap about people, you know nothing about! GROW UP!
Default

Bowling Green, KY

#25 May 20, 2010
LCHS girl wrote:
I find it pretty immature that your judging Ashley on a question she answered in class. She's a great girl. Maybe if you knew her, you would know that! So, maybe you should quit talkin crap about people, you know nothing about! GROW UP!
Most people are judged by what they say and do. You may claim to know her because she treats you one way, but that leaves you biased eh? As far as knowing, you can't really know someone. They will act different around you than they will someone else so it is quite a pointless argument. I will continue to talk "crap" about people as long as I don't lie. Which I don't by the way. I have grown up, lets see how you do in the real world sister.
LCHS girl

Adolphus, KY

#27 May 21, 2010
Judging her by what she says..okay, i get that. but, forreal..judging her by what she answered on a school question? That's about stupid. And im pretty sure you would just LOVE the whole world talkin crap about you, wouldn't ya? I don't think so..And you've grown up? Apparently not..One thing that comes with growing up, is maturity, and you don't have that..
Default

Bowling Green, KY

#28 May 21, 2010
LCHS girl wrote:
Judging her by what she says..okay, i get that. but, forreal..judging her by what she answered on a school question? That's about stupid. And im pretty sure you would just LOVE the whole world talkin crap about you, wouldn't ya? I don't think so..And you've grown up? Apparently not..One thing that comes with growing up, is maturity, and you don't have that..
I would have no problem if people talked about me if it was true. If people hate her its HER fault not mine. Im mature, a lot more mature than her and most of her friends. Your the one making it sound like a damn ghetto battle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freedom of Speech 1 hr Just Asking 8
Saraven Sitz 7 hr hard 5
"Teddy" newman 9 hr Newsflash 22
atheists 12 hr Guest 9
TOIE Staurd (May '10) Tue her moma 29
RHS gets visit from WBKO's Poppy Tue MuleSkinner 1
jamie davenport Tue Strange Idc 6
Russellville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russellville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russellville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:15 am PST

NBC Sports10:15AM
Andy Dalton sent home from Bengals practice due to illness
NBC Sports10:36 AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate