Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2012
info

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Anyone where & at what time any fireworks shows are going to be this year?
yeah

Lewisburg, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2012
theres a ban on fireworks
info

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Thanks I never seen one for Logan co.
nope

Lewisburg, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2012
There is only a burn ban in Logan County, NOT a fireworks ban. The only place I saw with a Firework Ban was in the county of Warren, BG city limits though is allowing fireworks. Check out WBKO.com for details on it.
info

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2012
nope wrote:
There is only a burn ban in Logan County, NOT a fireworks ban. The only place I saw with a Firework Ban was in the county of Warren, BG city limits though is allowing fireworks. Check out WBKO.com for details on it.
thanks I seen the wbko. Post. Guess just hope for the best and maybe the small chance of rain for Tuesday comes through. If anyone does here of anywhere still doing a professional fireworks show plz post it.
hup

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2012
If u know where the slab is p.k dose a huge show the sat after the 4th its n adairville sumwhere
yep

Lewisburg, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2012
naw Logan County has a ban as well, as of yesterday..its in our paper. "no fireworks will be shot this year unless we get some rain by the fourth"..the stands are still selling them and im sure people will still shoot them, but if your caught its a high fine!
No Republicans

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2012
The Republican Party is doing what they can to dry this country out water and financial wise.

They are PRO BIG CORPORATIONS... They want to pollute the environment so they can make a quick buck.

They don't care if your house burns or if you dehydrate to death. The Republican Party just wants your money.

DO not vote Republican or you and your future generation will pay dearly.... Remember 100% of the debt is the result of the Republican party.
no fireworks

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Some kids burned down a house yesterday shooting fireworks.
facts

Lewisburg, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2012
It does not mention Fireworks being Banned in the News Democrat. WBKO.COM list county by county and as for Logan County I Quote " Fireworks are up to the individual city. Fireworks CAN BE SET OFF in the city of russellville from 12:00pm July 3rd until July 5th at 12:01pm"
yep

Lewisburg, KY

#11 Jun 29, 2012
what does republicans have 2 do with rain?? let me guess u think republicans control the rain?? LOL, sounds like a democrate way of thinking lmao
listen up

Auburn, KY

#12 Jun 29, 2012
THERE IS A BAN ON ALLLL FIREWORKS IN LOGAN COUNTY AS OF TODAY!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!
No Republicans

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jun 29, 2012
yep wrote:
what does republicans have 2 do with rain?? let me guess u think republicans control the rain?? LOL, sounds like a democrate way of thinking lmao
Denial of climate change and loving the extremely hot weather... LOL... Typical Tea-Thug thinking.

LOL

No one hates the 4th of July more then the Tea-gang.
No Republicans

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2012
listen up wrote:
THERE IS A BAN ON ALLLL FIREWORKS IN LOGAN COUNTY AS OF TODAY!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!
The Republican Party has been hard at work since 9/11 to make sure your rights to own arms is taken a way from you.

That also includes explosives like fireworks and bottle rockets.
wow.

Russellville, KY

#15 Jun 30, 2012
no fireworks wrote:
Some kids burned down a house yesterday shooting fireworks.
Was it near downtown?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min IND 1,575
wallmart 8 min Tiddles 2
LC football 40 min Big Mama 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
shanice lester 2 hr actually 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Johnny Blade 81,600
White ford truck with logo on back glass 8 hr Got the hots for you 1
•••
•••
•••

Russellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Russellville People Search