First Prev
of 2
Next Last
red

Murray, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2009
Does anyone know about this man? He is suppose to own the new resturant in town, Ski Daddy's!
red

Murray, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2009
Joe Ray is his name!
Panther

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2009
Did he run for Mayor or Judge or something a few years back and he was into loans and other business ventures.
who

White House, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2009
I believe he was.
Chicken_Nugget

Russellville, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2009
He Ran For Mayor.
kkk

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2009
I heard he he was in money trouble and would do anything with a hole!!!
why

Utica, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2009
You need your a-- kicked for your blog name you yellow bellied coward, post your real name scum. Its dog crap like you that causes problems but if you were locked up you wouldn't be so quick to run your low life red necked punk mouth in jail would ya? huh? now would ya? And I don't even know him but hes due respect not degrading like you just did.
Well

Canton, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2009
kkk your all wrong you are just a racist anyways, i think your the one that would do anything with a hole.
Anonymous

Hillview, KY

#9 May 8, 2010
kkk wrote:
I heard he he was in money trouble and would do anything with a hole!!!
he was never in money trouble so get it right if you got something to say, say it to his face you stupid azz *itch
northfield

Russellville, KY

#10 May 10, 2010
I do know him and he was in money trouble cause he didn't pay the water bill when I lived in the apartment complex he owned. He doesn't own the restaurant and if he did nobody would go. I would tell this in his face but he is a coward himself because when everyone was calling him to come and see why there wasn't any water he lied and said that he was in Indiana. He is a liar and a cheat. He was having sex with nasty white girls in exchange for their rent. He lied to a woman and her husband saying that the light deposit goes to him and kept the lights on for a week and later went and got the money. He can't own anything in russellville anymore anyway.
His Daughter Sierra Ray

Hillview, KY

#11 May 15, 2010
northfield wrote:
I do know him and he was in money trouble cause he didn't pay the water bill when I lived in the apartment complex he owned. He doesn't own the restaurant and if he did nobody would go. I would tell this in his face but he is a coward himself because when everyone was calling him to come and see why there wasn't any water he lied and said that he was in Indiana. He is a liar and a cheat. He was having sex with nasty white girls in exchange for their rent. He lied to a woman and her husband saying that the light deposit goes to him and kept the lights on for a week and later went and got the money. He can't own anything in russellville anymore anyway.
Thank you very much before you run your mouth get your facts straight. He gave the money to his girlfriend to pay the bill because he was going out of town that day. And she forgot to drop it off. EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES!!! You act like you havent made one single mistake in your life. And for Ski Daddy's sorry he owns it, it gets really good business too. So your just jealous because he has a better life than you. I'm sure he wasnt having sex with nasty white girls for rent. Gosh, you're so ignorant. You might have been? The only reason he may have been in money problems is because no one payed their rent on time or sometimes never payed it at all. I'm pretty sure that wasn't his fault.
I got a question why don't you put your real name?
Instead of faking a name!
Your the one thats a coward.
Northfield

Russellville, KY

#12 May 25, 2010
If that was the case then why didn't jackie have it when we called her? Why didn't he answer the phone and tell everybody that when we called him all those times? Why not pay the money before he left to go out of town. I asked the men at Ski Daddy's does he own it and they said no. Go ask them for yourself. The name has nothing to do with me being a coward. The cowardly thing to do is have you blame your girlfriend for things that AS A MAN you should have done yourself. These are the facts because I was there. That is sad that he would allow you -his daughter- to beleive those lies.
Really

Russellville, KY

#13 May 25, 2010
I know Joe Ray, I have known him for years! He does not fully own Ski Daddy's, but he is part owner, he has invested into the franchise. He did get in to a bit of trouble at Northfield, but that was not fully his fault, you might want to ask Archie Beck what really happened to ALL the money! Archie was in love with Joe Ray, but he wouldn't give him the time of day, so why do you think that finances were messed up? As far as his girlfriend goes, she is not the brightest crayon in the box, because he does mess around on her. But that is between them two. Ms. Sierra Ray you are too young to be on here, talkin grown folks business, because I have heard a few things on you! Ms. Northfield you sounding like you want Joe Ray and mad cause you can't have him! Was he not exchanging sex for rent with you or what?
sunny

Bowling Green, KY

#14 May 25, 2010
That girl finally wised up and kick him out about 3 years ago.
Sierra Ray

Hillview, KY

#15 Jun 3, 2010
Really wrote:
I know Joe Ray, I have known him for years! He does not fully own Ski Daddy's, but he is part owner, he has invested into the franchise. He did get in to a bit of trouble at Northfield, but that was not fully his fault, you might want to ask Archie Beck what really happened to ALL the money! Archie was in love with Joe Ray, but he wouldn't give him the time of day, so why do you think that finances were messed up? As far as his girlfriend goes, she is not the brightest crayon in the box, because he does mess around on her. But that is between them two. Ms. Sierra Ray you are too young to be on here, talkin grown folks business, because I have heard a few things on you! Ms. Northfield you sounding like you want Joe Ray and mad cause you can't have him! Was he not exchanging sex for rent with you or what?
Sorry, you must be sadly mistaken but you don't have any thing on me because I haven't done anything. I can talk "grown folks business" all I want to I am more mature than any other average teen. I might even be more mature than you. Telling everybodys personal life on here. Any ways the key word in your sentence was "heard." So that seems you believe everything you HEAR. Am I correct? The fact is you must be concerned about everyone elses life other than yours.
Then again stop being scared and REALLY put your real name.
All that makes you do is look fake.
Sierra Ray

Hillview, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2010
Northfield wrote:
If that was the case then why didn't jackie have it when we called her? Why didn't he answer the phone and tell everybody that when we called him all those times? Why not pay the money before he left to go out of town. I asked the men at Ski Daddy's does he own it and they said no. Go ask them for yourself. The name has nothing to do with me being a coward. The cowardly thing to do is have you blame your girlfriend for things that AS A MAN you should have done yourself. These are the facts because I was there. That is sad that he would allow you -his daughter- to beleive those lies.
I think the name does have to do with being a coward!
So MAN UP and put it on here.
A fact is a fact

Munfordville, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2010
I also know Joe Ray very well and have many connections to the truth.#1 Joe Ray does NOT own any business! He talks alot of BS to people and get them to open places with "their" money and let him run them. This is actually how he gets most of his many women by telling him that HE owns them...by the way. Like they would know the difference?! They just need to know that YES he WILL CHEAT! So that makes him a cheater!#2 Just because he drives a Lexus doesn't mean that he has money. Anybody can buy a car the question IS can they pay for it??? Both were purchased used not new and his mommy IS the one who made that possible! So that makes him a liar!#3 I also know for a fact that he will hire people to do jobs such as maintenance, ect and he doesn't pay them. This makes him a thief!#4 As far as his money trouble he is just like everyone else...he has it but we own up to not having anything where as he claims he has plenty of money. Just like when he was with Ms. Jackie she footed his bills which is why when she finally kicked him out he left her in money trouble. To which she is still recovering from today if my fact is right. So that makes him a user and abuser!#5 He also takes his kids and woman at the time to nice houses that are for sale and convinces them that he either owns it and that the sellers are his grounds keepers or that the purchasing paperwork is in the works! He doesn't have the money to rightfully a piece of gum! So that makes him a loser!

As far as his kids, Ms. Jackie was the one who was taking care of them both financially, mentally, and physically! He was there some of the time just not like a father should be. And yes, every girl is going to defend their father but they know that they are better taken care of by their mother and step father!

And before it is said... I DO NOT nor HAVE EVER wanted to be with this man! So I am not bitter or jealous! As a matter of fact I got a good honest man and we have been married for many, many years! Ummm, actually before I met Joe Ray thank the Lord or I might have been turned away from men all together!!

And for a name on a reply being a coward...it is a personal choice to or not to and I also along with Northfield chose not to use my real name on the internet! Am I a coward...NOPE cause I will tell this piece of trash any day of the week what I think of him and have actually done before to be exact! And I have no reason to or have to answer or argue with a child! I refuse to do it with my children and definitely will not with his! I just think the world wants to know the "REAL JOE RAY" I should give them the facts! He's a liar, cheat, thief, loser, and user because...um...well...after all, A FACT IS A FACT!!!!
jAY

Hanson, KY

#18 Jun 4, 2010
He was messing with nasty white girls and as his daughter you know it! One of them that he was with had u kids a lot. U know who i'm talking about! And that water was off for almost a month. I lived there.

Since: Jun 10

Russellville, KY

#19 Jun 4, 2010
childish people in russellville
Sierra Ray

Hillview, KY

#20 Jun 6, 2010
jAY wrote:
He was messing with nasty white girls and as his daughter you know it! One of them that he was with had u kids a lot. U know who i'm talking about! And that water was off for almost a month. I lived there.
I'm pretty sure if the water was off for a month. It would be a really big deal then and still today. The only people that talk about now is people who have no life and wants to talk trash about other people behind fake names. Are yall really that insecure about yourselfs? Plus, before you go judging other people on mistakes that they have made take a look at yourself. I know you make mistakes. Have you always been the perfect little child that never lied, never stole from the store? I don't think so. I know for sure i'm not perfect. But my dad isn't what you call perfect nowhere near it. Before you talk the talk know your true facts. And have the courage to say it to his face.

Yeah he owns Ski Daddy's in Central City, He owns half in Russellville. Another is opening soon in Greenville. Who do you think came up with the idea? Of course my dad. Ignorant little kids. I can't believe I can say i'm more grown up than everyone on here. I might wanna add more educated too.

You also see my dad dont care what you say about him because he knows whats true. Most the people on here go by hear-say and others just go along with it just to fit in. All this is, is another high school for yall. It's nothing but gossip, rumors and lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOIE Staurd (May '10) 8 hr neva scared 35
Inappropriate advances by doctor 14 hr FYI 8
Seen you at iga in rockfield.you honked 14 hr Oh Yeah 2
Hey, Amanda... Got any sweet tea? 15 hr Leigh Ann1 6
ventra plastics (Feb '10) Fri mr drumstick 297
Guy named Nate on 11th street? Fri Helping 10
Chris Bradley?? (Dec '12) Thu Cuz 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages