First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carl

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Dec 14, 2009
You must not have much of a life either judging by your spelling and grammar.
Chandlers Chapel

Auburn, KY

#22 Dec 14, 2009
Brandon is a really good guy! I knew him from school, and from Hayes Traylors. He is a very hard worker, loyal friend, good father. I have never known the accusations listed above! Brandon and Angie are good people. Some people just are plain jealous. Because they have a beautiful family, good jobs, and they love each other.
tdb

Auburn, KY

#23 Dec 14, 2009
ok how about you just shut your mouth.
i don't know who you are and i wouldn't like to.
your probally some low life bum.
and apprantly you aint gotta life
your probally a 40 year old sittin in your moms basement sittin on the computer all the time makin fun of people who ACTUALLY work for their money.
you probally aint gotta job yourself you lazy loser.
Carl

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Dec 15, 2009
It doesn't really matter what you think. I know what I know. As far as your pathetic insults, yeah you wish buddy. I bet you I make more money, have nicer and newer stuff but hey we can all be like you and try to insult someone you know nothing about. Whatever makes your feel better though! It's funny though that angie doesn't know the stuff brandon does. Maybe JR Martin can get on here and tell us all the stolen shit they deal with!
yep

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Dec 15, 2009
tdb wrote:
brandon is the best guy i know.
so how about you shut your mouth and get a life jerk.
you must not have one if your gonna seat around and talk about people on this childish website.
This is funny....how can you say to get a life and talk about this being a childish website...your on here to commenting and keeping the conversation going so your just as childish as the rest of em! Sorry...:)
tdb

Auburn, KY

#26 Dec 15, 2009
you don't know any thing about brandon.
i'm his daughter, and i suggest you shut your mouth.
and your the one that is tryin to say brandon is a thief and lier when you know nothing about him.
tdb

Auburn, KY

#27 Dec 15, 2009
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny....how can you say to get a life and talk about this being a childish website...your on here to commenting and keeping the conversation going so your just as childish as the rest of em! Sorry...:)
and you needa stay out of this.
im just defending my dad.
Woawoa

Brentwood, TN

#28 Dec 15, 2009
I love this site. It's like a watering hole for retards. I don't know the Brandon you two are arguing about, but i'm gonna believe Carl. He knows how to spell and form sentences, and he doesn't have a biased opinion from being related to him.
Carl

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Dec 16, 2009
Thanks Woawoa, as you stated I can form sentences and carry on a semi-intelligent conversation. As to the comment from tdb about defending you dad, your obviously to young and stupid to realize anything. Besides the fact he's probably not your real dad anyway.
curious

Auburn, KY

#30 Dec 16, 2009
Carl and how is it you know so much..sounds like you may have had some dealings yourself with this Jr. And to call an apparent child stupid, well that really shows your maturity. If Brandon isn't this childs real father, well then hats off to him to raise a child and for them to think this much of him to defend him like this. Sounds to me he must not be to bad, seems your the only one with something bad to say. Grow up and get a life. I will be praying for you :)...Oh and have a Merry Christmas!!
Carl

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Dec 16, 2009
You can stick the pray up your ass curious and more than likely its not a kid anyway. If you don't know anything about what I'm saying then why don't you just mind your own goddamn buisness. This forum asked about brandon, I simply stated what I KNOW.
Tdb

Auburn, KY

#32 Dec 16, 2009
Carl I'm a lady. And you have no right to call me stupid or a child. Or accuse brandon of those lies. What is your real name, surely a man like you wouldn't be afraid to tell everyone. And thank you curious.
Carl

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Dec 16, 2009
Your a lady but your brandons child? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Can you tell me how in the shit that works? And why don't you take your own goddamn advice and put YOUR name on here. My name is Carl.
MoTown

Auburn, KY

#34 Dec 17, 2009
Carl wrote:
You can stick the pray up your ass curious and more than likely its not a kid anyway. If you don't know anything about what I'm saying then why don't you just mind your own goddamn buisness. This forum asked about brandon, I simply stated what I KNOW.
Are you the same asshole who likes to make fun of people with disabilitys? I think so... Not only you do that, but you are talking trash to his daughter? It does not matter if that is his biological child or not! Brandon is there Father! That shows you really don't "KNOW" what you are talking about, get a life, and get some counseling! Sounds like you really need it!
Mary Bond

Nashville, TN

#37 Dec 24, 2009
I am related to both Brandon bonds one lives in bg and one is married..dont know their gfs or wives all i know is they are both my cousins
brooks

Duluth, GA

#38 Dec 12, 2012
I actually dated Brandon bond---the one married to Angie. He is not a bad guy and Angie is a wonderful woman although I dont know much about her. Its not fair to call him a liar or a their BC 98% of people in this world are liars and theifs. He is hard working but likes to play. He was one of the best boyfriends I ever had and he is the best father in the world. He loves his wife very much and his children...his son and the two that he has helped raise. Stop doggin on them and mind ur own business. And btw tdb....i know who she is and she is not a child and if Brandon ever caught wind of u talkin smack to her he would definitely kick ur ass!!! That's his only girl and im sure like any good father he would kick someone's teeth down there throat for runnin there chops!!!!!! Get a life people....stop runnin down great people. Brandon and Angie were separated when we dated but after about a month they worked things out and he went home...but was honest about it for the most part which made it an easy but still a hard breakup. Don't take much to fall for him....i can see why Angie loves him so much. And Angie is a beautiful woman....I could see why he went back. And there son is the sweetest most adorable lil guy ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janet stevenson 3 hr HerChild 4
Heather Hightower 6 hr LetNyaKno 4
Stay away from Mercedes Lyons 10 hr Bsodope89 10
Carter, Christa A Wed Sara 6
logan county jail out of control Wed Abcdef 27
John Roach (Mar '14) Wed country girl 6
Jim Turner and his produce! Aug 25 veggie 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages