Family Health and Help - waymires

Family Health and Help - waymires

Posted in the Russellville Forum

Concerned

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Who is the owner of Family Health and Help? Susie Waymire? She has lots of family working there. Over 5000,000.00 income from Govt grants. Public knowledge if you search the internet. Pretty good for Susie, and Chris, Ann, Renee, and who ever else they have on their books
What a joke. Think their medicaid billing is correct?
Insurance Auditor

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Who is the owner of Family Health and Help? Susie Waymire? She has lots of family working there. Over 5000,000.00 income from Govt grants. Public knowledge if you search the internet. Pretty good for Susie, and Chris, Ann, Renee, and who ever else they have on their books
Renee Bennett

Bloomingdale, IN

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Ummm yeah whatever....I havent worked there in over a year and half , and if you would check with our wonderful state of indiana, FHHC is audited 3 to 4 times a year and have been in business for 20 years....i think if there was something going on with the funds they receive, the state would bring charges.....you really should be worried about your tax dollars being spent on Parke Vermillion Clinics. FHHC has always had an open door policy, anyone can stop in and see exactly how the office is ran. I AM NOT A WAYMIRE AND NEITHER IS ANN MATTOX WHO DOES THE MEDICAID BILLING.....IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS WITH MEDICAID, THEY HAVE AN 800 NUMBER YOU CAN CALL. If you were something other than just a "hater" you would use the proper channels to find out the truth about the funds.
Renee Bennett

Bloomingdale, IN

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Renee Bennett wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm yeah whatever....I havent worked there in over a year and half , and if you would check with our wonderful state of indiana, FHHC is audited 3 to 4 times a year and have been in business for 20 years....i think if there was something going on with the funds they receive, the state would bring charges.....you really should be worried about your tax dollars being spent on Parke Vermillion Clinics. FHHC has always had an open door policy, anyone can stop in and see exactly how the office is ran. I AM NOT A WAYMIRE AND NEITHER IS ANN MATTOX WHO DOES THE MEDICAID BILLING.....IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS WITH MEDICAID, THEY HAVE AN 800 NUMBER YOU CAN CALL. If you were something other than just a "hater" you would use the proper channels to find out the truth about the funds.
and yes I posted my name because I'm not saying anything that is not the truth.........the person saying these things are to cowardly to post their name...If you really believe this, post your name, not an alias.

Since: Mar 13

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Renee Bennett wrote:
<quoted text> and yes I posted my name because I'm not saying anything that is not the truth.........the person saying these things are to cowardly to post their name...If you really believe this, post your name, not an alias.
and FHHC is not owned, it is ran by a board of directors, call the center anytime to find out when the next board meeting is....
Karma Its coming

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2013
FHHC or Community health intervention education foundation, is owned by bonnie sue waymire and some of her dearest family members.(only the closest ones)(that is not you Renee or Momma Anne)
The audits that FHHC receive are PAID FOR BY FHHC. The audits are from people that Suzie wants, they are for hire audits. FHHC or CHIEF would not survive a medicaid or medicare REAL audit. You know Rennee, you might be just absolutly correct, I think I will call the number to the attorney general of indiana, Greg Zoeller. You have said the smartest thing in your life, Renee, youre right, just call, just pick up the phone and call, I will. misappropriated grant funding , would that still be Greg? You smart Reney

Bloomingdale, IN

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Karma Its coming wrote:
FHHC or Community health intervention education foundation, is owned by bonnie sue waymire and some of her dearest family members.(only the closest ones)(that is not you Renee or Momma Anne)
The audits that FHHC receive are PAID FOR BY FHHC. The audits are from people that Suzie wants, they are for hire audits. FHHC or CHIEF would not survive a medicaid or medicare REAL audit. You know Rennee, you might be just absolutly correct, I think I will call the number to the attorney general of indiana, Greg Zoeller. You have said the smartest thing in your life, Renee, youre right, just call, just pick up the phone and call, I will. misappropriated grant funding , would that still be Greg? You smart Reney
by all means please do, the state requires FHHC to pay for audits....and there have been medicaid/medicare audits...you are apparently not a medicaid client, and since I'm so smart, I'm guessing a disgruntled employee...my family taught me if you are going to make serious accusations, be prepared to prove them...so move on with your accusations and quit throwing my name around
TenCommandments

Bloomingdale, IN

#9 Apr 4, 2013
I just stumbled up on this post but also have to say...Renee, they are only half as smart as they thought they were and obviously dont know squat ..you havent been there for a year and a half, Chris doesnt work but a day or two a week..no one but a close person or employee would know her as Bonnie? or that its called Family Health Interventions , who would know that? not me or many Im sure ..and 20 years in business YaaaaY.. my babies and kids go there for medical and use the services for back to school...plus fact that they posted it Feb 7th...Karma smarty pants LOL posted in March and the two of them had no other bad responses only to prove Family Health n Help Rocks!!! It would be more beneficial of you would go down to the corthouse lawn and announce it!! but you'd probably end up at Katherine Hamiltons for an evaluation!!! LOL Susie is loved by many of the Parke County Citizens, so is the office staff so keep trying Concerned and Karma person! May God Bless you and have a Blessed day :-))))
TenCommandments

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Thank You for researching this!! You must of had a major concern and perhaps some vengence on the company...fired? quit? need something to do? Im praying for you and your mental wellbeing.

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Apr 5, 2013
TenCommandments wrote:
I just stumbled up on this post but also have to say...Renee, they are only half as smart as they thought they were and obviously dont know squat ..you havent been there for a year and a half, Chris doesnt work but a day or two a week..no one but a close person or employee would know her as Bonnie? or that its called Family Health Interventions , who would know that? not me or many Im sure ..and 20 years in business YaaaaY.. my babies and kids go there for medical and use the services for back to school...plus fact that they posted it Feb 7th...Karma smarty pants LOL posted in March and the two of them had no other bad responses only to prove Family Health n Help Rocks!!! It would be more beneficial of you would go down to the corthouse lawn and announce it!! but you'd probably end up at Katherine Hamiltons for an evaluation!!! LOL Susie is loved by many of the Parke County Citizens, so is the office staff so keep trying Concerned and Karma person! May God Bless you and have a Blessed day :-))))
Ten Commandments: Thank you so much for your support...I say those things because I truly believe in what the Center stands for and what it does for our community.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ku klux klan (Aug '12) Thu Rip Chen Picket 24
Parke County psychopaths May 15 Get a life 9
mark harper (Sep '16) May 11 Nunste 4
My mom makes me mad May 9 Jay 2
What has happened to County Market? May 5 Robert 1
Samantha Childs (Apr '16) Apr '18 Dfgh 4
George Zimmerman back on trial (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kris Schlesser 1

Russellville Jobs

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages