School Bus, Car Crash On Highway 72 West Of Tuscumbia

Full story: WHNT News 19 83
A school bus has collided with a car on Highway 72, west of Tuscumbia. We understand there are students on the bus. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jsn1974

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2010
a tragic event. all drivers (when seeing a school bus, be aware, it will be stopping at any time)
Big Rig Driver

Athens, AL

#4 Feb 19, 2010
If you want to know the condition of the others----check out WAFF.COM INSTEAD of WHNT.COM .
oxr

Grant, AL

#5 Feb 19, 2010
Big Rig Driver wrote:
If you want to know the condition of the others----check out WAFF.COM INSTEAD of WHNT.COM .
i saw waff the car driver so messed up. absoloutly on the phone to do that
-mak

Muscle Shoals, AL

#6 Feb 19, 2010
The driver was a 18 year old female.
Abby

Decatur, AL

#9 Feb 19, 2010
Was the bus from CHES? Who died?
katie wix

Decatur, AL

#10 Feb 19, 2010
wat bus
kate

Decatur, AL

#12 Feb 19, 2010
A life is a life. My condolences to her family.
Shelbz 75

Roswell, GA

#13 Feb 19, 2010
How about you show that you have a heart, I know her and the family personally and posting links to her myspace so everyone can talk about how bad she is without even knowing her really is low for anyone, and is especially low of yourself. I hope that God Will bless u cause you dang sure need it.
Jackson hayes wrote:
Check out her myspace..
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm...
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9...
Apparently shes more interested in taking pictures of herself flying down 72 than she is watching the road. Just another irresponsible driver. Thankfully they didnt kill anyone else
Shelbz 75

Roswell, GA

#14 Feb 19, 2010
And how about you grow a heart feel for the family some I knew her and her family personally they are good people, so please chill with the negatory comments.
Big Rig Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
They said her name on the news tonight but I can't remember.
I heard she was 20.
Doesn't matter now since she looks like a scrambled egg now.
Shelbz 75

Roswell, GA

#15 Feb 19, 2010
But I bet you have never in your life have ever done anything that has distracted you when you were driving, but thats reall beside the point, you need to take the links to her myspace off cause distractd or not that still aint right in my opinion.
Jackson hayes wrote:
Check out her myspace..
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm...
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9...
Apparently shes more interested in taking pictures of herself flying down 72 than she is watching the road. Just another irresponsible driver. Thankfully they didnt kill anyone else
Family Member

Memphis, TN

#16 Feb 19, 2010
She was 20, and her name was Samantha. She is a member of my family, and even if she was on the phone, you don't have to be so heartless and leave negative comments. I can bet you a thousand bucks you wouldn't say things like that if it were YOUR family. Would you? We will miss you Samantha.
Deja Vu

Mount Pleasant, SC

#17 Feb 19, 2010
It's because we value life that people need to drive with full attention on the road. Otherwise they put themselves and others in danger. Anyone who drives while using a cellphone is being irresponsible.
Shelbz 75

Roswell, GA

#18 Feb 19, 2010
I totally agree, we are friends with her and the family she was staying with and it hurts us also to see some of the comments that are being posted.
Family Member wrote:
She was 20, and her name was Samantha. She is a member of my family, and even if she was on the phone, you don't have to be so heartless and leave negative comments. I can bet you a thousand bucks you wouldn't say things like that if it were YOUR family. Would you? We will miss you Samantha.
Mike

Arab, AL

#19 Feb 20, 2010
Big Rig Driver wrote:
Why don't you go to WAFF and stay
Mike

Arab, AL

#20 Feb 20, 2010
Big Rig Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
You know her brain was like a scrambled egg in that car.
How can you be so cruel in a time like this? You seem to enjoy other peoples difficult times. I don't know how blood flows through your body. You obviously don't have a heart. Why don't you keep your nasty comments to yourself and quit trying to add more hurt to this family, you idiot. You are nothing but a low life and WHNT should remove your remarks. I don't even know this family but I feel so bad for them. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.You should be ashamed of yourself, you nasty pig.
sonya

AOL

#21 Feb 20, 2010
i don't know the young lady or her family,but i am a mother and it really hurt me to know that a mother yesterday of such a young woman got this horrible news. i only can hope that god can comfort all that knew her and will bless each of them. this was a bad accident and even if she was (which noone will probably never really know),on her phone,that DOES NOT change the fact that a young life was cut way too short yesterday.
Dectaur

Auburn, AL

#22 Feb 20, 2010
Thoughts and prayers to the family. Sad any way you look at it. Some people have nothing better to do than get on here and try to stir up hate and discontent. Just ignore them and they'll go away.
Big Rig Driver

Athens, AL

#23 Feb 20, 2010
this was a bad accident and even if she was (which noone will probably never really know),on her phone,that DOES NOT change the fact that a young life was cut way too short yesterday.

A young life that COULD have killed you instead of hitting a school bus. You were just lucky. It could have been you she hit.

What if it were your teen driver who rear-ended another car and died??

It is just pure carelessness and I do not tolerate such tragedies. That girl is better off gone instead of killing others.
disgusted

Huntsville, AL

#24 Feb 20, 2010
Big Rig Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
They said her name on the news tonight but I can't remember.
I heard she was 20.
Doesn't matter now since she looks like a scrambled egg now.
Wow- what a typical response from some redneck truck driver- four-six-niner, four-six-niner. Maybe you should get out of the truck and socialize with people. Truly a coward, too. Too little of a man to say that in public where you would get beat down. What a sissy little uneducated coward.
disgusted

Huntsville, AL

#25 Feb 20, 2010
Big Rig Driver wrote:
this was a bad accident and even if she was (which noone will probably never really know),on her phone,that DOES NOT change the fact that a young life was cut way too short yesterday.
A young life that COULD have killed you instead of hitting a school bus. You were just lucky. It could have been you she hit.
What if it were your teen driver who rear-ended another car and died??
It is just pure carelessness and I do not tolerate such tragedies. That girl is better off gone instead of killing others.
Moron- show respect for the family- I will say this- you probably have no life, and your only way of getting attention is by posting stuff online. It is probably the only way you get noticed and the only way you matter. It is sad.

I won't post follow ups to you, I suggest others don't either. Maybe if we ignore you, you won't go forrest gump stupid on us with your noncogent rationalizations for cruelty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this a good place to live? (Aug '13) Mon Larisa Pivtsaeva 3
serious inquiry asap Mar 1 Brandon Jones 1
Ryan Willingham Feb 24 Curious 4
town question (Apr '12) Feb 15 Christy_1 7
prostitutes in russellville (Jan '13) Jan '15 Christy_1 20
child support Jan '15 Tired of crybabies 2
Searching for a Studio/Efficiency Apartment in ... Jan '15 ColemanFC 1

Winter Storm Watch for Franklin County was issued at March 04 at 7:17AM CST

Russellville Dating
Find my Match