Canton

Canton, OH

#26734 Mar 11, 2014
RacerX wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye! but the look on Lt. Worf's face was priceless when he posed with David Cameron and Helle Thorning Schmidt for the 'Selfie'
Your name is one step closer to being your actual name. St.Racist
Canton

Canton, OH

#26735 Mar 11, 2014
bcw wrote:
<quoted text>The national debt now stands at @18 trillion dollars. Look it up
If only the GOP wouldn't have shut down our government. Now go look up who America blames for the state of our nation.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26736 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why Obama misspeaking about the number of states is your "go to" f*up, and all you have to do is close your eyes and point to find Bush talking like an inbred moron. Also, there's that whole "Obama was actually elected" thing. Bush? Not so much. I wonder if you guys would be "outraged" if Obama's election came down to Leftwing lawyers being flown to Chicago and his brother being Governor of Illinois? Oh the tyranny.
We get it. It's because he's black and won't spit in the faces of the founders of this nation by catering to your specific religion. Believe me. ALL of America get's it.(Also see last two presidential elections)
The founders ... you mean those powdered-wig idiots you have so much respect for?

Did Algore represent himself during the election lawsuits? Hardly. And as for Obama's re-election, he used the IRS to intimidate conservative groups, and deny them tax-exempt status. He must have been really worried, if he had to use an arm of the federal govt to bully his opposition.

Obama's 60-state "misspeak" is just one of many go-tos. The guy's an idiot. One of my favorites is when he was stuttering and stammering about the kid with asthma getting a breathalyzer.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26737 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
At a funeral, no less.
Here's Bush laughing about not finding any WMDs. Now, I forget. Remind us how many US Soldiers died over Obama's "selfie". At least 700,000 troops were killed over Bush's punch line. VOID

Canton

Canton, OH

#26738 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
The founders ... you mean those powdered-wig idiots you have so much respect for?
Did Algore represent himself during the election lawsuits? Hardly. And as for Obama's re-election, he used the IRS to intimidate conservative groups, and deny them tax-exempt status. He must have been really worried, if he had to use an arm of the federal govt to bully his opposition.
Obama's 60-state "misspeak" is just one of many go-tos. The guy's an idiot. One of my favorites is when he was stuttering and stammering about the kid with asthma getting a breathalyzer.
My favorite was when Bush insulted that blind man.

When did I ever refer to the founders of this country as "powdered-wig idiots" that I have no respect for. Go ahead and give us a link. Unless of course you are just a conniving piece of right wing sh1t that is willing to say or do anything to not admit you are wrong. Post us a link.
Since I never once said it...VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#26739 Mar 11, 2014
Gee, Half Breed. Strange how you went after my founders comment, yet sat silent when I called you a racist. Let me guess. Jesus must be watching. Oh that's right. Other than believing the Bible should be law in this country, wanting creationism taught in our public schools, being against abortion and gay marriage and believing that Jesus is your savior, you're not a Christian. Yes, yes, we know. The latest conniving scheme by you conniving Christian kiddie gropers is to call creationism "intelligent design". Since it has already been PROVEN as documented fact that Intelligent Design is just Christians replacing the word creationism, with another term that means the exact same thing, save your bogus lies about it not being a Christian agenda. Sneaky for Jesus. Too bad it's just another example of your camp spitting in the faces of the founders of this nation.

Still waiting on that link about me calling the founders of this country, and not Reality Speaks or one of you other nutballs a powdered wig sissy. Guess how long we'll have to wait for you to provide a link. Can you say forever? Betcha' can lil St. Racist.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26740 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Gee, Half Breed. Strange how you went after my founders comment, yet sat silent when I called you a racist.
I didn't sit silent. I've already explained to you that I chose my name based on my own circumstances, but you still continue to call me a racist. And you're going to keep calling me a racist, because you're stupid, and there's no fixing stupid.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26741 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
The latest conniving scheme by you conniving Christian kiddie gropers is to call creationism "intelligent design". Since it has already been PROVEN as documented fact that Intelligent Design is just Christians replacing the word creationism, with another term that means the exact same thing..
And it's already been proven as a documented fact that George W. Bush was the rightful winner of the 2000 election.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26742 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Still waiting on that link about me calling the founders of this country, and not Reality Speaks or one of you other nutballs a powdered wig sissy. Guess how long we'll have to wait for you to provide a link. Can you say forever? Betcha' can lil St. Racist.
Why would you call someone a powdered-wig *anything*, if you respected the founders? It makes no difference to me whether you respect them or not, but trashing them in some posts, but then pretending to defend their vision for the country in another, doesn't make much sense.

Below are the links to your posts. People can decide for themselves what your opinion about the founders is.

Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26743 Mar 11, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
As per your next post, like Palin or not, she wasn't ready for the national stage.
Yes. The only reason Gibson asked her about Russia was that the McCain campaign suggested that she was an expert in Russian affairs. I don't blame Palin for seizing the chance to be VP, but it was a horrible mistake for McCain to choose her.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26744 Mar 11, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Wouldn't it be a matter of perspective as to whether or not the sun stopped? Since we now KNOW that the earth revolves around the sun, the ONLY way for it to remain stationary over the earth would be for the earth to have stopped rotating. There is NO other way. Then add another fact of astronomical physics which is that the earths rotation along with it's speed revolution, helps it maintain it's orbit in respect to other celestial bodies.
I have no problem with your FAITH in the bible teachings, they are personal to each person. But remember that between science & the bible, one is tangible & provable, the other is neither.
I think that the Bible is wrong on this point. It's in there because the people that wrote the Bible believed that the Earth was the center of the Universe. We now know that is incorrect. But there are those that feel that all the words in the Bible are the literal truth.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26745 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't sit silent. I've already explained to you that I chose my name based on my own circumstances, but you still continue to call me a racist. And you're going to keep calling me a racist, because you're stupid, and there's no fixing stupid.
Oh, I'm not only just calling you a racist. And if only it was just me who thought that way, you guys might stand a chance to ever be relevant in this country again. You guys blew it, lil pooch pooch. You just don't like having your nose rubbed in what you and yours did on the carpet of this nation.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26746 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you call someone a powdered-wig *anything*, if you respected the founders? It makes no difference to me whether you respect them or not, but trashing them in some posts, but then pretending to defend their vision for the country in another, doesn't make much sense.
Below are the links to your posts. People can decide for themselves what your opinion about the founders is.
Nothing to do with the founders of this nation, lil' twist a word. I called Reality Speaks a powdered wig country club sissy. Now tell us what that has to do with the founders of this nation. A huge stretch to say the least, but coming from the guy who posted 3 days worth of trying to convince everyone that I was talking about an obscure homosexual act that only you know about when I called you Tea Baggers, one would expect the same little word games from you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26747 Mar 11, 2014
Oopsie...someone didn't expect anyone to look up the post numbers you provided as me disrespecting the founders of this country...

Post number 24173 by Canton

"Oh, and those powdered wig rich boy sissies would be the first to go if the sh1t ever hit the fan. Ask the hundreds of thousands of urban youth with AK-47s, what they think about it. Thanks NRA! " -Canton

Now like Half Breed St. Racist claimed in his ever so convincing post, go ahead and tell us how I am showing disrespect for the founders of this nation. After weeks of me calling Reality Speaks a powdered wig country club sissy, go ahead and put the founders of this nation spin on that one. Another lie added to the pile of Half Breed's many lies.

Busted again...and so very VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#26748 Mar 11, 2014
Gee Half Breed. I wonder why you didn't just copy and paste my direct quotes after looking up so many post numbers and claiming I was disrespecting the founders of this nation in each of them? Don't worry. I looked up the posts, since I knew you were lying about me being disrespectful to the founders of our nation. Go ahead and show us where I disrespect the founders of our country in this post, another link number you provided....

Post number 24204 by Canton

"What is it with your strange and completely made up fantasy that I am somehow denying ice ages? I'm thinking you are just a troll, and are so bad at it that I'm mistaking it with you be a nutball. Since you are obviously new at this game, judging by the fact that you are getting smacked around the forum like a bad poodle, here's a little bit of advice. We have long moved past your self righteous, but completely opinions that have been provided to you for years by oil billionaires and the GOP tactic of wh0ring Christianity for political agendas and corporate agendas. You know, that little thing called the Tea Party that the Republicans are currently trying to distance themselves from like a bad case of the crabs. You are going to have to try much harder on this forum than reused links from the Heritage Foundation, which have already been proven on here time and time again to be bogus, made up statistics, such as your claim that the majority of Americans don't believe in climate change, or your bizarre, personal need to defend cigarette smoke around children. Also, that whole thing about me not willing to admit there were ice ages, in light of the fact that it can instantly be proven as a lie by reading my posts, is beyond desperate and weak. You better keep your powdered wig, trust fund baby @ss back in the country club, lil' home schooled and feeling sassy. Your free ride, hand me down success story lifestyle won't do you any favors in this forum."

Yet ANOTHER lie added to the mountain of lies now told by Half Breed/Super Mutt/Mutt. You thought everyone was too Conserva...ooops I meant lazy to look up those post numbers. Busted again lil' pooch pooch. So conniving. So very, very VOID.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26749 Mar 11, 2014
Now lil' St Racist, since you have already been busted as a liar on the first two post numbers you provided, and have been proven once again to be a liar, when you claimed they were about me disrespecting the founders of our country, do I really even have to look up the last one? Boy you religious types sure do connive and lie a whole lot. Must be that higher moral standard thing. But then again, you lied about being religious so it's seems to be standard issue with you guys.

And you wonder why... VOID
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26750 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Gee Half Breed. I wonder why you didn't just copy and paste my direct quotes after looking up so many post numbers and claiming I was disrespecting the founders of this nation in each of them?
Because you needed something to do.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26751 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oopsie...someone didn't expect anyone to look up the post numbers you provided as me disrespecting the founders of this country...
I fully expected people to look them up, that's why I posted the numbers. Oooopsie. You're a dumbass.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26752 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Nothing to do with the founders of this nation, lil' twist a word.
A twist on what word? It sounds more like a Bill Clinton defense. It all depends on what the meaning of "is" is, regarding the intent of your posts, right liar?

Do rich people in modern times wear powdered wigs? Are they racists just by virtue of being rich? If not, then what does "a powdered wigged, silver spoon racist" mean in this day and age?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26753 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oh, I'm not only just calling you a racist. And if only it was just me who thought that way, you guys might stand a chance to ever be relevant in this country again. You guys blew it, lil pooch pooch. You just don't like having your nose rubbed in what you and yours did on the carpet of this nation.
You liberals label everyone a racist who doesn't agree with you. That's because it's easier to libel someone's character than defend your pathetic, morally-bankrupt agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russells Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REPENT = Hell is Real = Repent Mar 28 Nope 2
Bald Headed Big Foot Mar 28 joebad1 1
Dirtiest girls In town Mar 18 wapakoneta REPENT 9
News Grand Jury indicts 18 - local man charged with ... Feb '15 Wanda 8
Brian carmean Feb '15 knowingsources 8
Searching for Wapakoneta Daily News Cookbook in... Feb '15 your momma 2
Sheets Furniture MFG (Jan '11) Jan '15 Aramsey 17
Russells Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web