Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

They seem all on the trashy side. I have been checking out a few because I'm single looking for a good girl and I can't believe it. They have no respect for themselves. Drug addicted, pot smokers and it seems they all have a kid or more. I am 21 and I am about to give up on the whole dating scene. So you tell me...
Tiffany

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Well maybe you are looking at the wrong spots! and i dont apperciate you talking about "girls at the lake" I am not trashy and yeah I have children but that does not make me a bad person .. so get a life and hopefully you find someone to occupy yr time.
MrDalton

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

I am talking 17 thro 23. I think I am looking in the wrong spot. Are you my age Tiffany? Just wanted to know because you tell me where I could find a good girl my age and not doing drugs.
caligirl

Lakeview, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Good luck..I have lived here all my life and well I understand what you mean..But I know alot of decent girls/young women who are from here. How old r u?? and well if you dont party try a local church..or if you do than try Craneberrys Resort..alot of nice people go there!
MrDalton

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

caligirl wrote:
Good luck..I have lived here all my life and well I understand what you mean..But I know alot of decent girls/young women who are from here. How old r u?? and well if you dont party try a local church..or if you do than try Craneberrys Resort..alot of nice people go there!
Thanks sweetie for the info.
I am 21.
Dirk Diggler

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

I have dated all kinds of babes from the lake. I like the toothless chicks the best. I take my boat up on the weekends in the summer and never have a hard time finding chicks. Maybe you need to come aboard the party boat.
caligirl

Lakeview, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Toothless?? Did you not hear the boy..he wants a girl not on drugs.lol..Good luck!
Johnny Jizz

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

What about the boyz at the lake. I like dem boyz!!
Recent passenger

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

MrDalton wrote:
They seem all on the trashy side. I have been checking out a few because I'm single looking for a good girl and I can't believe it. They have no respect for themselves. Drug addicted, pot smokers and it seems they all have a kid or more. I am 21 and I am about to give up on the whole dating scene. So you tell me...
Just because you cant get anything but hand.....dont knock our local trash
girls gone wild

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Girls gone wild! are going to be at Captain's Pt. this weekend. Maybe you can find a nice wholsome girl to take hone to mom there,
girls gone wild

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

That's wholesome.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

I think you meant to say, HOESOME!
throttle jockey

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

I've lived at Indian Lake for 20 years now. I won't date a Indian Lake girl. they are one or more of the following:
#1.Drunk
#2.stoner
#3. like 23 and has 3 kids(or something like that)
#4. no job and not in college
#5. just a loser

my current g/f from Columbus.
I got 4 degrees and speak 2 languages I don't think I gotta put up with someone of one of those 5 classes listed above
BookWriter

Lakeview, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

yea indian lake is like that... but seeming how people treat them and cause them low self esteem??? you cant really judge. if your not from the lake then how do you know they are druggies or drunks?? they could just be at the wrong place at the wrong time.... not all of indian lake is like that... i know over 50 girls/ young women who are clean and living their life to the Lord... so dont judge the lake. your gonna find all kinds of people like that in all town... even if theres one... guarantee ya that!

Since: Jul 09

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

Well, good for you. Apparently, an English degree was not one of them?
throttle jockey wrote:
I've lived at Indian Lake for 20 years now. I won't date a Indian Lake girl. they are one or more of the following:
#1.Drunk
#2.stoner
#5. just a loser
I got 4 degrees and speak 2 languages I don't think I gotta put up with someone of one of those 5 classes listed above
Anonymous

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

MrDalton wrote:
you are so in the wrong place. look i am 23 i grew up near there. then i moved out of state because all the kids who wanted to be pregnet or thugs. i couldnt stand the drugs. so i know what you are talking about. you need to get a REAL COUNTRY GIRL from the south. sorry i am taken. but i know if u went to ky u would fall in love with all us BELLE's
Liar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

throttle jockey wrote:
I've lived at Indian Lake for 20 years now.
I got 4 degrees and speak 2 languages
If you have 4 degrees and speak 2 languages,why are you trying to get that shipping clerk's job at Daido when they open back up?
BookWriter

Lakeview, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

throttle jockey wrote:
#1.Drunk
#2.stoner
#5. just a loser
Um... if you have a gf then why the hell are you on here talking about not dating a girl from indian lake?? thats what i dont get. you should be worried about your gf and not indian lake girls and being all judgemental and talking about why you wont date a girl from here????? REALLY???? act your age mr 4 degrees and 2 languages!!!! focus on you and not indian lake (:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Russells Point Discussions

Search the Russells Point Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 25,326
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 15 worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
Sheets Furniture MFG (Jan '11) Apr 15 Lillian 13
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
Rt 33 rythm and brews (Jul '12) Apr 7 Paul 11
City man sentenced on felony drug charges Mar 30 cynyens real 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russells Point Jobs

•••
•••
•••