First Prev
of 2
Next Last
slap a trap

Zanesville, OH

#22 Jan 7, 2013
had words for one of these punks one night and he went home and cried to his daddy. daddy came over and got bitched slap.
trapstars

Bellefontaine, OH

#23 Jan 14, 2013
cant be home all the time boi
trapstars

Bellefontaine, OH

#24 Jan 14, 2013
im dun replyin yall cuz apparently yall aint as hard as uss and dont go as hard as us ....fuk is u doin?...anyway how many trapstars are FROM the lake we just happend to move to the lame azz plaze.. anyway ane1 can be hard on the keboard but we hard in real life soo see wats up when all of us get out of prison in some years iight. duece lames.
OG LAKE RAT

Snover, MI

#25 Jan 15, 2013
trapstars wrote:
im dun replyin yall cuz apparently yall aint as hard as uss and dont go as hard as us ....fuk is u doin?...anyway how many trapstars are FROM the lake we just happend to move to the lame azz plaze.. anyway ane1 can be hard on the keboard but we hard in real life soo see wats up when all of us get out of prison in some years iight. duece lames.
you kids are a bunch of douche bags. trapstaars are nothing but loser kids from loser families who have nothing to do but rob old people and do drugs. so please when you do get out of prison grab your loser mom and dads and go somewhere that might be scared of kids that pick on old people. you guys are punks. remember that
mee

Cardington, OH

#26 Jan 19, 2013
trapstars wrote:
look hoe dis is the highest big homie in trapstars. yu dont kno nun bout us boi we where started in the real hood where da killas at, west side and east side dayton and cincinattti,cleveland,atlanta we in da hood we dont just steal we shoot. we be wit dem killas you be shakin u come where we be shoot outs all da time....r.i.p. dunk. my partner dead cuz we be goin hard. talk bout we dont be in the hood, hahaha dats da only place we be. you dont know nethang we on on 1 e ya foogazy aZZ come wit us an see wat good.BOW! BOW! TRAPSTARS
Proper English would help me decipher your above statement.
Graduated

Columbus, OH

#27 Mar 7, 2013
What!? I cant even read whatever kind of trash slang your typing. This just proves that whoever these "ratstars"are that they wont amount to much. All I got from those posts are 1. they look up to worthless wanna be gangsters 2. prison is good and people that go or are already in prison are these "ratstars"heros. Thats flat out Sad. 3. They will all end up in prison or dead. 4. If any of them havd children,those children will more than likely be raised on welfare or raised by grandparents. Thats also flat out sad! So to you wanna be gangsters,stop and look at your life. Im sure your parents are disapointed. If your not from here?? GO HOME! We dont want you here,you are a menace to society. I dont want my children looking up to "ratstars". Dont want my kids thinking its okay to steal and waist your life. Go to an A.A meeting,see a counsler,get a job,pay your debt, be a proud member to society.
wow

Massillon, OH

#28 Mar 31, 2013
trapstars wrote:
look hoe dis is the highest big homie in trapstars. yu dont kno nun bout us boi we where started in the real hood where da killas at, west side and east side dayton and cincinattti,cleveland,atlanta we in da hood we dont just steal we shoot. we be wit dem killas you be shakin u come where we be shoot outs all da time....r.i.p. dunk. my partner dead cuz we be goin hard. talk bout we dont be in the hood, hahaha dats da only place we be. you dont know nethang we on on 1 e ya foogazy aZZ come wit us an see wat good.BOW! BOW! TRAPSTARS
well its obvious that none of you dumb asses can spell!!
420atheist

Bellefontaine, OH

#29 Apr 4, 2013
Listen trap star. Do you know what a trap even is? A trap is a rundown building or place that people sell crack out of. Oh and you from the natti huh?? what street? and dayton too huh... where st there... First of all, there is no trap around here because nowhere around here is even remotely close to being ghetto enough to even have a trap. Second, Monty is a faggot and so is Steven jeanerette. All you little faggots get back to smoking weed and listening to rap like your cool. I hope you don't live long enough to reproduce. Hopefully a "rival gang member" does us all a favor and blows your head off
mee

Fremont, OH

#30 Apr 6, 2013
trapstarz wrote:
the lake aint hood we jus ttake peoples shitt from there cuz dey wont do nuttin.. but you will catch us in the hood we never stay at the lake yall dont know nothin about the click so stop sayin shit cuz yall lames wont walk up ta us and talk dat shhit cuz you WILL! get smaked. so untill the day you say all this shiit to our face shut daa fukk up stop bein scared!
piece of shit, don't be a criminal and you could get a job instead of stealing from people who actually work for their shit
duder

Fremont, OH

#31 Apr 6, 2013
trapstars wrote:
your hard in real life? that's funny cause all you worthless faggots do is jump people and use weapons be a man and fight with your fist and you little hood rat thugz think it's cool to beat up cops and escape jail? please there just tryin to do us all a favor and keep trash like you off the streets and where you belong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russells Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie charels? Sep 16 Needlaid 28
trusting your mate (Aug '15) Sep 6 thats right 6
captins point (Jun '10) Sep 5 LPD 40
Head football coach Aug 29 meme 4
Krista Ashley Aug 24 Hmm 1
Trump calls New Hampshire "a drug-infested den" Aug '17 Nickbo13 1
News Gold lunar module stolen from Neil Armstrong mu... Jul '17 Parden Pard 2

Russells Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance