We go hard
wtf

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Feb 2, 2012
wtf is a trap star?
Indian Lake

Fostoria, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2012
They are a so called gang here at indian lake and all it is is a bunch of punch kids that thinks its cool to steal and do drugs!
Insider

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Punks.
Lmao!
ahh

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Feb 16, 2012
Please will one of these "trap stars" go hang out in the REAL ghetto - if you make it back let me know how that treated ya.
hello

Zanesville, OH

#6 Feb 26, 2012
They are as fake as Pam andersons tits
jesus himself

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 Mar 9, 2012
TrapStars are a joke!!! If they went to the real ghetto they would probably be shot in one day. Plus they are just a bunch of worthless kids that wont ever amount to anything but doing drugs and living with whoever they can. Just laugh if you meet a Trapstar... these hood rats dont even know what the trap is ......
lake rat 1

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Mar 18, 2012
i heard its a group of gay kids upset with not being able to attend prom as a same sex couples.
JOKER

Bristolville, OH

#9 Mar 22, 2012
maybe By the name Its a new sport trying out for the olympics. I done heard all now Lmao!!!! TRAP Means trap with no job kicked out of school and no life!!!!
anon

Taylor, MI

#10 Mar 22, 2012
All the Trapstars are is just a bunch of 12 year olds being used. Oh they're cool....breaking into cars and selling some shitty quality weed so the dealers don't get caught.....the lake is so trashy and full of dirtballs like those featured in the "Trapstars".
trapstars

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Dec 17, 2012
look hoe dis is the highest big homie in trapstars. yu dont kno nun bout us boi we where started in the real hood where da killas at, west side and east side dayton and cincinattti,cleveland,atlanta we in da hood we dont just steal we shoot. we be wit dem killas you be shakin u come where we be shoot outs all da time....r.i.p. dunk. my partner dead cuz we be goin hard. talk bout we dont be in the hood, hahaha dats da only place we be. you dont know nethang we on on 1 e ya foogazy aZZ come wit us an see wat good.BOW! BOW! TRAPSTARS
trapstars

Bellefontaine, OH

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Accualy aint no one in trapstars younger than 18 cept for my dog dboy he goin to prison for beatin up da police and escapin jail and mass robberies in dayton an he only 15 he bust at yall he a crazy young savage. we aint from the lake, we from dayton and we all in da natti and atlanta. we fuk wit dem killasz and sell dat LOUD. ya don kno nuttun bout us so stop talkin start actin if ya dont like us. we shoot boi! leave ya stankkin! and rob and pistol wip ya mamma status boi.hardest click in ohio. trapstars goon squad taliban 937 till tha deff of me!! throw ta 5's up!!
free dboy!
free flip mode!!
free casper!!
trapstars

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Dec 17, 2012
we got to many felonies to get jobs and TRAP mean sellin drugs dum azz
trapstars

Bellefontaine, OH

#14 Dec 17, 2012
[ try us!!
HA!

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Dec 17, 2012
trapstars wrote:
look hoe dis is the highest big homie in trapstars. yu dont kno nun bout us boi we where started in the real hood where da killas at, west side and east side dayton and cincinattti,cleveland,atlanta we in da hood we dont just steal we shoot. we be wit dem killas you be shakin u come where we be shoot outs all da time....r.i.p. dunk. my partner dead cuz we be goin hard. talk bout we dont be in the hood, hahaha dats da only place we be. you dont know nethang we on on 1 e ya foogazy aZZ come wit us an see wat good.BOW! BOW! TRAPSTARS
"hahaha dats da only place we be."
Actually you live at the lake & I hardly consider the lake being the hood !
btw

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Caleb you probably shouldn't be posting stupid stuff like this on the Internet ; everyone knows your out ; Monty & Skyler are both in jail along with what's those other two boys names.
Not very smart sir !
trapstarz

Bellefontaine, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2012
the lake aint hood we jus ttake peoples shitt from there cuz dey wont do nuttin.. but you will catch us in the hood we never stay at the lake yall dont know nothin about the click so stop sayin shit cuz yall lames wont walk up ta us and talk dat shhit cuz you WILL! get smaked. so untill the day you say all this shiit to our face shut daa fukk up stop bein scared!
grow up

Atlanta, GA

#18 Dec 21, 2012
trapstarz wrote:
the lake aint hood we jus ttake peoples shitt from there cuz dey wont do nuttin.. but you will catch us in the hood we never stay at the lake yall dont know nothin about the click so stop sayin shit cuz yall lames wont walk up ta us and talk dat shhit cuz you WILL! get smaked. so untill the day you say all this shiit to our face shut daa fukk up stop bein scared!
You punks should go back to school so you can get a decent job at mcdonalds or burger king.Just a bunch of illiterate punkassed kids with no future!
Anonymous

Paulding, OH

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Trap star is nothing but wanna be gangsta young punks come on now cant ya punks pick a real gang name and not middle school name this is nathan braun im not scared to tell ya who I am grow up and get a damn JOB ya bum's
I live here B--ch

Fostoria, OH

#20 Dec 26, 2012
hahahah try coming and stealing from my house an see if you anit got a bullet hole in your head you dumba$$ punks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russells Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you know about Harvest Church? (Sep '09) Jun 10 soblessed 12
Renee Rogers Jun 8 Christy 2
captins point (Jun '10) May '16 Lake Rat 37
does russells point realy need a police dep? May '16 Vote UAW now 4
Price vs maze family fued May '16 crazy man 3
Tyler price brother of Cody price Apr '16 Leavethiscounty 1
News Farmers Market becomes reality in Lakeview Apr '16 Vote UAW now 2

Russells Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance