time is up kroger is losing another jewel
mystery shopper

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2009
Kroger sucks especially that nasty deli
omg

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2009
anymore when you go in to kroger it has a smell just as you get up to the deli from what i can see it doesnt look very nice in there and who is the main girl she should do her job better you can order cakes a monthahead and when you go get them you might get the right one and then again might not i wish they would put a big shopping mall guess like wal-mart where you can get stiff fresh i got some donut at kroger and bite in to one and it was green took it back and because i had o reciept they wouldnt give me something else we need a better store
truth

Columbia, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2009
i went in there tuesday evening and the smell was just nasty. if i go there to shop again and i smell that again i will be taking my business elsewhere. i expect to be able to shop without gagging.
HURRY

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2009
truth wrote:
i went in there tuesday evening and the smell was just nasty. if i go there to shop again and i smell that again i will be taking my business elsewhere. i expect to be able to shop without gagging.
you are probly smelling the stench that is in meat dept. the so call butcher he stinks real bad what time you can find him there. spends most of his time shiting on meat that comes in dept.
niagakorg

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2009
omg wrote:
anymore when you go in to kroger it has a smell just as you get up to the deli from what i can see it doesnt look very nice in there and who is the main girl she should do her job better you can order cakes a monthahead and when you go get them you might get the right one and then again might not i wish they would put a big shopping mall guess like wal-mart where you can get stiff fresh i got some donut at kroger and bite in to one and it was green took it back and because i had o reciept they wouldnt give me something else we need a better store
you should see if they have periods for sale.
Get Over It

Jamestown, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2009
I LOVE KROGER!
HAHA

Jamestown, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2009
Honestly why kroger I mean I could see you complaing about the smell at Sonic from the hog there named Darla who's a manager oh she's probabley the one you smell in the deli department.
OREALLY

Jamestown, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2009
Let's Go Krogering You Can Alway's Count On Us!
WELL what about this

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2009
HAHA wrote:
Honestly why kroger I mean I could see you complaing about the smell at Sonic from the hog there named Darla who's a manager oh she's probabley the one you smell in the deli department.
cause the people at Kroger sucks i could name a couple but lets just say they are together all the time.
intel

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2009
Get Over It wrote:
I LOVE KROGER!
i love Kroger too but they have some nasty people in meat and produce dept,s don't know who they are but i shop at Kroger in somerset
What Now

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2009
niagakorg wrote:
<quoted text>
you should see if they have periods for sale.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
what

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2009
Kroger isn't there to provide beautiful employees and if that's why you go you might want to shop somewhere else. Kroger sells groceries and they do a damn good job at that regardless of how you feel about the employees.
kenny

Jamestown, KY

#15 Apr 25, 2010
rickey lawless is a drunk meth head how does he keep a job whos dic is he sucking
WORKER

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Apr 26, 2010
kenny wrote:
rickey lawless is a drunk meth head how does he keep a job whos dic is he sucking
well kenny you are the one that is up mangers ass all the time you think you are getting brownie points ???you are a fat ass sorry piece of shit you belong with kevin get the hell out if you dont like it and by the way you would think kevin would clean that dump they live at up i heard the home owner ins.is goin be droped maybe you could help him jo ellen joyce knot mott is big time brown nose they do nothing but stand and talk to the bread guy named jd i think i have allready reported him to the company so guess his days are number to and kenny heard you are getting ready to take another leave from work how sorry can you get fat ass???
comment

Russell Springs, KY

#17 May 6, 2010
who is the guy at the register bagging groceries? short, black hair, glasses?
lee

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Jun 11, 2010
the staff is unfriendly and unprofessional,especially on the front desk phone. i have been hung up on several times when I needed to discuss an overcharge on my debit card.
they don't care.
I blame the management
Old Woman

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2010
truth wrote:
It could have been the day I was in there, I really had a bad case of Gas!!!! Most of us old people do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min The_Box 135,191
Ernest foley 42 min Why does it matter 2
Russell County Teachers 59 min Esto 24
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 2 hr Terra Firma 35,663
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. 4 hr Dawg 24
Barney Flanagan 7 hr Dawg 1
Are ALL women bipolar??? (Jan '10) 18 hr yea wrong 144
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance