Outsider Fools Hijack RS Topix Forum

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Look

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2008
Recently obnoxious outsiders have invaded the Russell Springs TOPIX forum .With screen names such as Kathleen , Lil Stinka ,RU Kiddingme , Daniel in Hobbs, Bergermeister and IP addresses from Ohio , Colorado, New Mexico , these unwanted visitors are exceedingly annoying with their comments. Steps should be taken for members to band together with a common goal to notify Topix administrators to have these rude people banned from this site .
Kathleen

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 26, 2008
THAT is just downright unfriendly.

MOST of the people we have encountered here have been fun.
scram

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2008
get lost,take a hike,wash your mouth out with a load of buckshot.
They Need a Life

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Sep 26, 2008
Look wrote:
Recently obnoxious outsiders have invaded the Russell Springs TOPIX forum .With screen names such as Kathleen , Lil Stinka ,RU Kiddingme , Daniel in Hobbs, Bergermeister and IP addresses from Ohio , Colorado, New Mexico , these unwanted visitors are exceedingly annoying with their comments. Steps should be taken for members to band together with a common goal to notify Topix administrators to have these rude people banned from this site .
I don't post much in the Albuquerque forum but it's a pain when one of these people post in a thread because then the whole "clique" comes in and ruins the thread. You try to have a discussion about a topic with someone and you have to sift through all the B.S. about grandkids and what Cornhole (I mean Daddy) did at the state fair. They can all suck on the business end of a shotgun as far as I'm concerned. It would make thread viewing alot more enjoyable if they did.
They Need a Life

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 26, 2008
I just want to say to the people of this forum, I'm truly sorry that you to have read all their mindless posts. Not all of us in New Mexico are ignorant, thoughtless a holes like these people.
Colonel

Seattle, WA

#7 Sep 26, 2008
Russell Springs is the best laugh I have all day, I sure wont be giving up coming here. This forum is a real live Jerry Springer - hey thats an idea why not have Froggy as the main host?
Herman the German

Germany

#8 Sep 26, 2008
Hello from Germany. Yes we all like your comments and we love adding a little spice to your lives. Here in Germany we haff nothing like this and we all laugh at your Hillbilly way of life and how your young daughters all haff babies with mexicans and men from the hills. Gooden tag!
Herman the German

Seattle, WA

#9 Sep 26, 2008
Look wrote:
Go get your goat give it a big Texas type cuddle and lighten up. You seem stressed. Dont go making improper remarks to your animals, they understand!
Clipper The Cat

Seattle, WA

#10 Sep 26, 2008
scram wrote:
get lost,take a hike,wash your mouth out with a load of buckshot.
Who are you talking to scram us outsiders or the person who started the thread?
Clipper The Cat

Seattle, WA

#11 Sep 26, 2008
We love y'all down here, you live life jus like us.
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#12 Sep 26, 2008
They Need a Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't post much in the Albuquerque forum but it's a pain when one of these people post in a thread because then the whole "clique" comes in and ruins the thread. You try to have a discussion about a topic with someone and you have to sift through all the B.S. about grandkids and what Cornhole (I mean Daddy) did at the state fair. They can all suck on the business end of a shotgun as far as I'm concerned. It would make thread viewing alot more enjoyable if they did.
Then why did you follow us here? Stalker.

You love us, you want to date us, you want to hug us, you want to kiss us, you want to have our babies, you want to marry us.

Let your freak flag fly, Freaky McFreak.

“The Travelling Grandpa!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13 Sep 26, 2008
They Need a Life wrote:
<quoted text>
The FOOL speaks above [They Need a Life], one of our local Albuquerque pendejo's!

Chill out or you'll never get old enough to have grandkids and enjoy them<G>.

The rest of you are more than welcome to come to the Albuquerque forum - enjoy!
MissJ

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2008
Look wrote:
I don't think that there is a place on this earth that is not occupied by something/someone to annoy. You got to admit that a lot of the posts on here by the "locals" sound like a bunch of nearly illiterate redneck hillbillies. I don't know what some people are trying to say a lot of the time and when I do, they sound ridiculous.

If you want to play a little tit for tat, let's invade their local forum. They would probably enjoy that.

Since: Aug 08

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Sep 26, 2008
MissJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that there is a place on this earth that is not occupied by something/someone to annoy. You got to admit that a lot of the posts on here by the "locals" sound like a bunch of nearly illiterate redneck hillbillies. I don't know what some people are trying to say a lot of the time and when I do, they sound ridiculous.
If you want to play a little tit for tat, let's invade their local forum. They would probably enjoy that.
We certainly WOULD!!! We have been inviting you to visit us at kob.com . Please stop i say hey.

“JOANNIE CUNNINGHAM DETRACTOR”

Since: Jun 07

Russell Springs

#18 Sep 26, 2008
Herman the German wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get your goat give it a big Texas type cuddle and lighten up. You seem stressed. Dont go making improper remarks to your animals, they understand!
herman, i want to know how you got from germany to arizona so quickly? it could be a great development for mankind.
Brick in the wall

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Sep 26, 2008
You're all looking at this entirely wrong. For once, we have something in Russell County that someone from somewhere else actually wants too be part of...to bad it's only in cyberspace.

Besides I think the NEW Mexicans are "cool and filled with fun" to borrow a line from another thread. And most of them are probably here LEGALLY. LOL.
Kathleen

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Sep 26, 2008
They Need a Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, everyone....meet an Albuquerqu troll.

This is someone who claims not to post very often, but somehow found this link in a thread that is for off topic conversation only.

Take it for what it's worth! LOL
Sherlock Holmes

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Sep 26, 2008
I don't mind the new people posting, but I'm curious as to how you wound up on this forum? I guess my detective skills are getting rusty.

Sherlock Holmes
Forum Detective
Brick in the wall

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Sep 26, 2008
Kathleen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, everyone....meet an Albuquerqu troll.
This is someone who claims not to post very often, but somehow found this link in a thread that is for off topic conversation only.
Take it for what it's worth! LOL
Welcome to RC (like the OC but without the music, money or good looking people) Kat! From what I've seen and helped with, the sites you've trolled deserved it. If people want to talk politics, religion or current events - fine. State you're point and defend your position.

But if you want to post comments and talk annonymously about people being "skanks" and who's sleeping with who, and basically talk trash, then a little trolling can only elevate the level of the post. After all, if it starts out garbage, it can only go up. I've enjoyed having the Alb folks and hope you hang around. Gotta admit though, I am curious how you found our little forum.

Now, there's my target, feel free to take your shots.

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#23 Sep 26, 2008
Brick in the wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to RC (like the OC but without the music, money or good looking people) Kat! From what I've seen and helped with, the sites you've trolled deserved it. If people want to talk politics, religion or current events - fine. State you're point and defend your position.
But if you want to post comments and talk annonymously about people being "skanks" and who's sleeping with who, and basically talk trash, then a little trolling can only elevate the level of the post. After all, if it starts out garbage, it can only go up. I've enjoyed having the Alb folks and hope you hang around. Gotta admit though, I am curious how you found our little forum.
Now, there's my target, feel free to take your shots.
we found it because we are mercenary trolling trolls....we went hunting for interesting topix sites..russel springs, london , a toad lady in north carolina..etc...pretty soon we are going to recon the west coast whackos...should be fun..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marty K & Kim K 4 hr Gross 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 164,673
fya 6 hr fya 1
buy pot with EBT card 13 hr watcher 1
Sundowner 17 hr zzz 1
hristopher steven little 17 hr zzz 6
Adam & Apple Jacks Studio Fri tats 2

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages