2008 RCHS Mighty Laker Football Season

2008 RCHS Mighty Laker Football Season

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

simpifiied

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2008
How is these kids going to look this year?
class of 08

Jamestown, KY

#2 Dec 24, 2008
Probabley like they look every year.
Wallie

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Dec 24, 2008
Don't see your butts out there doing anything, talk about your own self.
pasttimelaker

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2009
i hate to say it but i do believe sharps time is starting to run out here. He has had 1 winning season. And each year he has had a ton of seniors. This program should bring someone else in to take the reigns. Coach sharp has become a different coach since taking the head coaching position. He Needs to be like he was before when he was the dc under johnson. If ya ask me coach crowe would be a great head coach. But with that rc needs to hire a good offensive coordinator.This program is on the verge of big things but i just dont think sharp has what it takes to get them over the edge.
cracker

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2009
i think nathan irvin and jeron are good players and can turn the team around.
pasttimelaker

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2009
just wondering in the last 10 yrs which year would you say would have been the best year.. 98 2001 2002 or 2005... Now i know that 2002 and before was rodneys teams but how far would have the lakers went if johnson had coached the 2005 team with huckaby and the coffey boys and all the other talent they had.
manwithnoname

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2009
cracker wrote:
i think nathan irvin and jeron are good players and can turn the team around.
Easy Storm, go try to win a derby
Storm

Jamestown, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2009
manwithnoname wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy Storm, go try to win a derby
Rest assured, if I make a statement on this goofy rummor infested site I will put my name on it. The only reason I am on here now to see this post was someone told me I have once again been victim of a conversation. If you want to talk football then see me sometime face to face I'm always ready to talk about it. And by the way I have won several derbies already including RC. I am now retired from the circuit. Now why don't you go and spread a rummor somewhere.
AreYouSerious

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2009
Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assured, if I make a statement on this goofy rummor infested site I will put my name on it. The only reason I am on here now to see this post was someone told me I have once again been victim of a conversation. If you want to talk football then see me sometime face to face I'm always ready to talk about it. And by the way I have won several derbies already including RC. I am now retired from the circuit. Now why don't you go and spread a rummor somewhere.
Retired from the circut, LMAO. I think you got tired of RAW kickin your @$$ and everybody makin fun of your big fire suit you wear. You act like your a nascar driver or somthin.
STORM

Jamestown, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2009
AreYouSerious wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired from the circut, LMAO. I think you got tired of RAW kickin your @$$ and everybody makin fun of your big fire suit you wear. You act like your a nascar driver or somthin.
:) Are you Jealous? You have no idea what you are talking about do you? Next post why not put you name on the post? People like you are the reason winning isn't fun. Overall record versus RAW at Russell County Fair.....Storm Racing-5 Wins, RAW-3 Wins. The funny part is, I get along fine with most of the RAW drivers. Heck, I even have thanksgiving dinner with one. As far as my suit goes, Well crap anybody can see i wear it because it looks so dang sexy! WHooooooo Hooooooo. How many times have you won a derby? Thats what I thought, too chicken to drive.
AreYouSerious

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2009
No I sure aint afraid too drive there Mr. Storm, you probly seen me at fair last year out there and probly at adair and casey. Ill be making an appearance at c-ville next month and danville in april at the KDDA, if your so damn good come up there run it.
AreYouSerious

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2009
O yeah, you would be the one to keep a stat like storm racing 5, raw 3, LMAO.
pasttimelaker

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2009
since this a football forum why dont you all talk about football... if ya want to talk about the demo derby start ya up a post about that then...
STORM

Jamestown, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2009
your right pasttimelaker. It never fails my ghost of demo past always seem to creep up. The sad thing is I usually never look at this site because its a rummor site that not many people are brave enough to put their name to. Like for instance these no teeth having backword demo derby goofballs. :)
STORM

Jamestown, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2009
AreYouSerious wrote:
No I sure aint afraid too drive there Mr. Storm, you probly seen me at fair last year out there and probly at adair and casey. Ill be making an appearance at c-ville next month and danville in april at the KDDA, if your so damn good come up there run it.
Since you are going to be at c-ville put your name on here and I'll have some of my friends that still drive give you a hello.
stephen

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Feb 27, 2009
shut up, you have no friends
Hertz Donut

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2009
yeah i here he is a loser and has no friends, especially none that derby, they was usually junkin his @$$ instead of being his friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Chromium is a Eunuch 158,135
Shannon Acree-Robertson 8 hr Sam 1
Fwb 16 hr Big penis 1
Found Dog at Lure Lodge Sat Seeking 1
Chasity humes weddel Sat Some ole thang 6
Sundowner (Nov '09) Fri old skool 46
Angie Foley Jan 19 Ligman 1

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages