First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ruby

Russell Springs, KY

#161 Sep 13, 2008
I think he is a coward and a thief that got away with money that didn't belong to him.when he owned the furnal home. my in-laws was one couple that he stole from.

“JUST CALL ME QUIRKY..”

Since: May 08

Burque'

#162 Sep 13, 2008
He STIFFED everybody! Man! That really blows!
RU Kiddingme

AOL

#163 Sep 13, 2008
Well, at least he had a furnal home for the stiffs.
curious

London, KY

#164 Sep 13, 2008
Who are ya talkin about?
so u know

Russell Springs, KY

#165 Sep 13, 2008
FerBY wrote:
so..did they ever investigate this??(Murder of his wife) if it wasnt him that did it who were they saying did it??
It was suicide.
so u know

Russell Springs, KY

#166 Sep 13, 2008
Ruby wrote:
I think he is a coward and a thief that got away with money that didn't belong to him.when he owned the furnal home. my in-laws was one couple that he stole from.
He happens to be paying all that back...he made a mistake,like SO many humans do.He totally regrets it,too,so: Leave him alone.
RU Kiddingme

AOL

#167 Sep 13, 2008
somehow I'm guessing that people here in Rusty Trombone aren't quite sure what incendiary means
could be

Russell Springs, KY

#168 Sep 13, 2008
oh,well,brain,you set them straight!!
Heck

Clarkson, KY

#169 Sep 13, 2008
so u know wrote:
<quoted text> He happens to be paying all that back...he made a mistake,like SO many humans do.He totally regrets it,too,so: Leave him alone.
Stealing isn't a mistake, its a decision you make to pad your own pocket, call it what it is, and nobody likes a thief, cannot trust them with anything, or around anything you own.

“JUST CALL ME QUIRKY..”

Burque'

#170 Sep 13, 2008
RU Kiddingme wrote:
somehow I'm guessing that people here in Rusty Trombone aren't quite sure what incendiary means
I'll give you a racy! They do know what that means, Right!
Heck

Clarkson, KY

#171 Sep 13, 2008
RU Kiddingme wrote:
Well I'm sure they all have Mr. Webster close by, should they be that interested.
Might know

Russell Springs, KY

#172 Sep 13, 2008
Heck wrote:
<quoted text>Stealing isn't a mistake, its a decision you make to pad your own pocket, call it what it is, and nobody likes a thief, cannot trust them with anything, or around anything you own.
I agree with you, that stealing is deliberate. Do not misunderstand what I am about to write here, I DO NOT nor did I ever condone Rippetoe's behavior. What he did was criminal to say the least. His behavior was caused by his severe alcoholism. As I stated, this is not condoned, but it's his reason. Since then, I understand, he has dried out. We all have to take out own hides to market, so to speak, and he will have to come to terms for what he did, but that is between him and his Lord.
honestly

London, KY

#173 Sep 13, 2008
RU Kiddingme wrote:
you are basically on here to defend a man that took advantage of people in their time of grief .(Right?)
But instead of saying he did wrong and is sorry for what he has done.
You chose to insult them.
Well all I can tell you is this.
If you are him ( Mr. Ripp )apparently you aren't very remorseful for what you have done. So its doubtful you have an ounce integrity in you, much less morals.
If you aren't him and just friends with him. I hope he gets a better set of friends then he has now.
AND I AM NOT EVEN FOR SURE WHO THIS MAN IS. I BE A NEWBIE HERE.
Heck

Clarkson, KY

#174 Sep 13, 2008
Might know wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, that stealing is deliberate. Do not misunderstand what I am about to write here, I DO NOT nor did I ever condone Rippetoe's behavior. What he did was criminal to say the least. His behavior was caused by his severe alcoholism. As I stated, this is not condoned, but it's his reason. Since then, I understand, he has dried out. We all have to take out own hides to market, so to speak, and he will have to come to terms for what he did, but that is between him and his Lord.
And don't forget the people that were scammed, Alcoholism is another personal decision.
Christmas Club

Russell Springs, KY

#175 Sep 13, 2008
so u know wrote:
<quoted text> He happens to be paying all that back...he made a mistake,like SO many humans do.He totally regrets it,too,so: Leave him alone.
Rip paying it back huh how much each week and what year is the victims pay-off date supposed to be ?

“JUST CALL ME QUIRKY..”

Burque'

#176 Sep 13, 2008
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
you are basically on here to defend a man that took advantage of people in their time of grief .(Right?)
But instead of saying he did wrong and is sorry for what he has done.
You chose to insult them.
Well all I can tell you is this.
If you are him ( Mr. Ripp )apparently you aren't very remorseful for what you have done. So its doubtful you have an ounce integrity in you, much less morals.
If you aren't him and just friends with him. I hope he gets a better set of friends then he has now.
AND I AM NOT EVEN FOR SURE WHO THIS MAN IS. I BE A NEWBIE HERE.
Nope! taint him. Wanna guess again?
bigshot524

Russell Springs, KY

#177 Sep 13, 2008
He is protected by his church on East 80, and they will kill you or have you set up by the law, be very careful!!
yar

United States

#178 Sep 14, 2008
Heck wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget the people that were scammed, Alcoholism is another personal decision.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! You are completely wrong about alcoholism ! I dont condone what he did,but it is a disease.
RU Kiddingme

AOL

#179 Sep 14, 2008
Molly 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nope! taint him. Wanna guess again?
HUH-HUH you said taint, Butthead HUH HUH HUH

Gooch!
NOT

London, KY

#180 Sep 14, 2008
yar wrote:
<quoted text> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! You are completely wrong about alcoholism ! I dont condone what he did,but it is a disease.
I'm assuming here you think somone crammed those first drinks down his throat? sorry. doens't fly with me. being dependent on any kind of drug is not something you're born with and certainly not an excuse for ripping people off. or anything else for that matter.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marijuana 33 min Toker 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min USSR 159,659
Sundowner (Nov '09) 1 hr Zepplin 57
Trumpcare-Obamacare=No Care 4 hr American 12
Trollls 5 hr Truth 1
Teresa Neathery at .... wait does she work (Nov '08) 8 hr Wantin it 18
Dana Bell & Michael Crabtree 8 hr Wantin it 35

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages