Anyone know how Amanda Chumley get he...

Anyone know how Amanda Chumley get her money?

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

sweaty pickle

Jamestown, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2010
I hear she's selling her a$$ to some old man in Columbia that owns a tire shop for pills, tires, money. It can't be that good can it?
doggystyle

Jamestown, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2010
I just gave her a couple nerve pills for the works. I've had better. I wished I ate them myself after [email protected] with her. What a waste
corn roll

Jamestown, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2010
That b^tch is f*cking ate up with something
drop out

Jamestown, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2010
sweaty pickle wrote:
I hear she's selling her a$$ to some old man in Columbia that owns a tire shop for pills, tires, money. It can't be that good can it?
she inrolled in school than as soon as the f aid was released she drop out but she will some day have to pay that money back
drop out

Jamestown, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
doggystyle wrote:
I just gave her a couple nerve pills for the works. I've had better. I wished I ate them myself after [email protected] with her. What a waste
i would not tell anyone she will be the only thing u will get.naste
HAHAHAHA

Jamestown, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2010
She sucks d*ck
why why

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2010
Amanda C is in school I do know that , and as far as money didnt think she had any , I know that Wesley owes her some money , she is a good person I think but everyone has there own opinion , this is topixs
jmyob

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2010
HAHAHAHA wrote:
She sucks d*ck
You know everyone has problems and Amanda REALLY wants to straighten her life up. I know for a fact that she was doing really good and trying to settle down. People, get a life. Don't get on topix and dog ppl. Amanda is a really sweet girl. She has problems, but don't you? I don't know anyone that doesn't have problems. I know Amanda has had it rough and she is a self-sufficient woman who is trying to make it.
Amanda Chumbley

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2010
First of all if u r going to put a post about me atleast spell my las name right. As for my finances it is no ones business. As for doggystyle i don't take othe peoples nervies I have my own prescription for a year for the sucking d*ck go me Holla
u r ignorant

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2010
Amanda Chumbley wrote:
First of all if u r going to put a post about me atleast spell my las name right. As for my finances it is no ones business. As for doggystyle i don't take othe peoples nervies I have my own prescription for a year for the sucking d*ck go me Holla
"go me Holla"??? What does that mean?? Can you spell? LOL
redneck hater

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Nov 12, 2010
No u r ignorant, YOU are ignorant. Ignorant redneck, I'm sure, since the two are synonymous. Oh sorry, it means "the two go together". I don't even know Ms. Chumbley, but I applaud you ma'am for jumping on here and posting and holding your own against these barefoots. "I hear", "I heard", "they say". When you read threads on this forum, pay attention to how many comments either start that way or have one of those phrases in someone's post. Git-r-done!
Redneckinator

Braxton, MS

#12 Nov 15, 2010
Amanda, you are one brave girl. Kudos and applause and screw the haters. Well, not really, but in your head. You are on the right freaky path to messing with these crackheads. They won't know which holler you came out of and they'll be heading for the hills so fast that their gonads will twist. And that's a good thing!

My (20 something) daughter says "Holla" too and I call her "Hookah," but that's ok because it is in fun (just like I suppose it is ok for "white trash" to recognize and call each other "white trash" but it is racial profiling to do so otherwise if one is not). However, if anyone else were to call her a ho, or a hookah, or any other references to the innocents in the animal kingdom, I would hope she'd handle it as well as you have.

"There'll be no butter in hell."
Standing up 4 AMANDA

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2010
Most of these posts are from the same damn person. I think I know who started this forum to begin with. If it is the one I am thinking about, you have no damn reason to talk trash on Amamda, because you have been and still are FAR worse then she can ever be. Amamda is a really good WOMAN that would help anyone and all she gets is taken advantage of. As for how she gets her money,that is no one's damn business. Oh and whoever said she droppped out of school is a full of it because she is still going and will coninue unlike the one that more then likely started this. She is in school for the right reasons's NOT for the loans.
Amanda I am so proud that you told whoever started this what you thought.... Love ya for that girl..Pay these idiots no attention because all they is to try and get you to keep posting back to them. Again I'm so happy and that you are seeing a good MAN. You are one of the best friends I have and I will stand up for you no matter what!!! Love Ya Girl.. Keep up the good work, because in the end you will be the one with a great job standing back laughing at the one's that wanted to say you would never do it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the starting wages locally? 8 min i need a job 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Strel 148,311
TANTUS TOBACCO Is LEAVING 2 hr USA 22
Obama and Lynch 3 hr Just Sayin 2
loose in RC 8 hr yum 3
Dope Fiends & Thieves Taking Over Russell County 21 hr USA 45
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 hr Mesothelioma 587
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages