First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Guess this needs to be posted before the false accusations take hold.
Paying particular attention the the word ALLEGED:

Posted by Laker Country in local news, main on October 25, 2012

~~A Russell County public official finds himself in trouble with the law in Jefferson County. Circuit Clerk Tony Kerr was arrested this past weekend for alleged DUI in Louisville. Kerr was arrested by Louisville Metro Police during a traffic stop late Saturday night and charged with 2nd offense DUI. He was lodged in the Jefferson County Jail and released from custody after posting bond Sunday. He is scheduled to appear in Jefferson District Court next month.
huh

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Second Offense?
How did he get out of the other two?

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Don't know. What IS quite apparent though is the fact that ones on here who continually slam him really don't know as much as they assume they do, wouldn't you say?
Odd? Not....
Time will tell on this one I guess.

Hated to place it on here, but it's news and it's a credibly sourced link. So read it for yourselves I guess.

I just saw that there has already been some misinformation being placed on here by a few overzealous haters, but the comments are gone already..

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Maybe no link was provided? Dunno. Anyway, this is credible and I did give the link so who knows...
No spam, no rumors, no foul.

Just the news.

_-_Nope_-_,
Moving on..........
*Poof*
Voter and Taxpayer

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Wonder what, if any, impact this could have on the upcoming election? Or, will he simply hang his head, confess, say he is sorry and be elected once again? Sad to say, but if the citizens of the county do put him in for another term it speaks volumes about the intelligence of this community. A person who represents the court system who refuses to follow the laws he is being paid to uphold--payment being made by we, the taxpayers.
Flbeancntr

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2012
This is crap he was with me Saturday night and we were not in Louisville.
tell us again

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Oct 25, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Guess this needs to be posted before the false accusations take hold.
Paying particular attention the the word ALLEGED:
Posted by Laker Country in local news, main on October 25, 2012
~~A Russell County public official finds himself in trouble with the law in Jefferson County. Circuit Clerk Tony Kerr was arrested this past weekend for alleged DUI in Louisville. Kerr was arrested by Louisville Metro Police during a traffic stop late Saturday night and charged with 2nd offense DUI. He was lodged in the Jefferson County Jail and released from custody after posting bond Sunday. He is scheduled to appear in Jefferson District Court next month.
Are you say these allegatios go totaly against his character?
wet

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Don't know. What IS quite apparent though is the fact that ones on here who continually slam him really don't know as much as they assume they do, wouldn't you say?
Odd? Not....
Time will tell on this one I guess.

Hated to place it on here, but it's news and it's a credibly sourced link. So read it for yourselves I guess.

I just saw that there has already been some misinformation being placed on here by a few overzealous haters, but the comments are gone already..
I haven't seen any Mis info.
It has happened multiple times.
Has he used his position to get out of it other times?
I think it says a lot about him if he can't keep it together 15 days out from his election.
tell us again

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2012
wet wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen any Mis info.
It has happened multiple times.
Has he used his position to get out of it other times?
I think it says a lot about him if he can't keep it together 15 days out from his election.
Its not like he hit and killed a family in a auto accident,come on people he can keep it between the lines ,most of the time.
just saying

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2012
seems like there is a double standard in russell county. people line up to vote out alcohol, then they all go to the poles and vote a drunk back into office. about time we show all these idiots running for office, we won't take their cr*p anymore.
Huo Ortez Montego

Jamestown, KY

#14 Oct 25, 2012
just saying wrote:
seems like there is a double standard in russell county. people line up to vote out alcohol, then they all go to the poles and vote a drunk back into office. about time we show all these idiots running for office, we won't take their cr*p anymore.
I totally agree.
Voter and Taxpayer

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2012
At what point does a person become a persistent felony offender? I thought after so many DUI's it was automatic jail time....what am I missing here??
Hugo Ortez Montego

Jamestown, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Hate me if you will, but those that have KERR signs in their front yards are endorsing driving under the influence. You support the candidate, you support what he or she stands for.
Betty

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Anyone that has loved ones and friends on the road should be sicken by this. I have been a Republican all my life but I will be voting for the other guy this time around. I can not help vote him in again, he has no respect for his office, himself or the people of Russell County.
yep its true

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2012
check out the KY courts. net jeffeson co page 21 Tony Kerr done it now.. 12-T-067573COMMONWEALTH VS. KERR, TONY DWA OPERATE MV UNDER/INFLU ALC/DRUGS, .08, AGGRAVATOR, 2ND OFF
wet

Russell Springs, KY

#23 Oct 25, 2012
Voter and Taxpayer wrote:
At what point does a person become a persistent felony offender? I thought after so many DUI's it was automatic jail time....what am I missing here??
"somehow" he got out two other such incidents.
wet

Russell Springs, KY

#24 Oct 25, 2012
Hugo Ortez Montego wrote:
Hate me if you will, but those that have KERR signs in their front yards are endorsing driving under the influence. You support the candidate, you support what he or she stands for.
Very good point!
not on this watch

Russell Springs, KY

#25 Oct 25, 2012
Ask yourself this voters ,do we want to wait till this man runs someone over ,does someone need to die?
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#26 Oct 25, 2012
Betty wrote:
Anyone that has loved ones and friends on the road should be sicken by this. I have been a Republican all my life but I will be voting for the other guy this time around. I can not help vote him in again, he has no respect for his office, himself or the people of Russell County.
Where are all those Rusell county MADD Mothers with their little milk carton candlelight memorial vigils around the courthouse over this latest Kerr DUI?
wet

Russell Springs, KY

#27 Oct 25, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Where are all those Rusell county MADD Mothers with their little milk carton candlelight memorial vigils around the courthouse over this latest Kerr DUI?
not that would be something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religious Perversion and Blind Faith in Russell... 11 min concerned 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,397
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 2 hr Peace-Love-Happiness 35,019
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Zack 514
2nd chance (Jun '10) 19 hr Mary Strange 93
bluegrass challenge academy (Oct '07) 21 hr akl 82
What is the best kind of dip? (Oct '08) Thu top shelf 34
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News