Brandon Sheperd caught in the act!

Brandon Sheperd caught in the act!

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Insider

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2010
It is all over town that Brandon Shepard was caught in the act of having a Homoerotic relationship with another man. I never thought he would turn out that way.
wow

Buffalo, TX

#2 Aug 9, 2010
who was he caught in the act with and when did this happen? i thought he was in a relationship with someone now
Insider

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2010
It happend just here recently, I wont name the other guy since he is openly gay anyway. His boyfriend works at Wendy's. I never thought Shepard would do such a thing.
zzz

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2010
gag!
no way

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
i think its a bunch of bull...
frank

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2010
can i have his number gay and lonely here
acrossthestreet

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2010
Insider wrote:
It is all over town that Brandon Shepard was caught in the act of having a Homoerotic relationship with another man. I never thought he would turn out that way.
I doubt it but so what!!
What I heard

Jamestown, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2010
I heard that he was queerin it up with a guy named Danny and that it happened while he was getting divorced and before his current relationship. That's just what I heard, personally I don't care what the guy does. Hell if you have ever seen who he was married to you might want to do guys too.
whatever

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2010
Gay mens lounge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea if I was waking up to Hope every morning then I guess I might queer out myself! It would be an improvement. I wonder when Brandon will come compleatly out of the closet?
I dare u to say that to hope, u probably dont have teeth and on food stamps!!!!
whatever

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 10, 2010
Gay mens lounge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea if I was waking up to Hope every morning then I guess I might queer out myself! It would be an improvement. I wonder when Brandon will come compleatly out of the closet?
Also, u cant even spell!!! Dumb country bumkin!!!
Just Sayin

London, KY

#16 Aug 10, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, u cant even spell!!! Dumb country bumkin!!!
Are you Topix Spell Checker? Half of the people that get on Topix can't spell. Stop being a retard, Country Bumpkin!!
Danny

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2010
Dont you all get on here and diss Brandon! He was just hanging out at the house having a few drinks and I was hot for his body. One thing lead to another and we ended up making sweet love with each other. It's none of your alls buisness where he puts his mandog!!! Get a life people and stay out of ours!!!
Smitty

Jamestown, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2010
OMG!!!!!!!!!!Brandon is out, thank god cuz he used to always come in at Lee's without his shirt on and all I could think about was how much I'd like to butter his biscuit. Talk about finger-licking good. Hey Big Brandon if you read this come on down and have yourself a two piece snack if you know what I mean. ;)
Danny

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Aug 10, 2010
Smitty wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!Brandon is out, thank god cuz he used to always come in at Lee's without his shirt on and all I could think about was how much I'd like to butter his biscuit. Talk about finger-licking good. Hey Big Brandon if you read this come on down and have yourself a two piece snack if you know what I mean. ;)
Listen here Smitt! Dont you even DARE try and take my man! I will shove that 2 peice snack right up your asss! You know you dont want none of this and he dont want anything to do with your nasty asss!
Smitty

Jamestown, KY

#20 Aug 10, 2010
Please Danny when he gets some of this he'll forget all about your twink ass. Hey but I do like the idea of a two piece up my ass maybe Big B and me will try it.
frank

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 10, 2010
hey danny u need to give the governor a call!!
agree

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Aug 10, 2010
no way wrote:
i think its a bunch of bull...
the person posting on this are the same person,just changing their name.acting like they are danny and smitty.
Danny

Russell Springs, KY

#23 Aug 10, 2010
Smitty wrote:
Please Danny when he gets some of this he'll forget all about your twink ass. Hey but I do like the idea of a two piece up my ass maybe Big B and me will try it.
How about you, me Brandon , the govenor and Tony all get together this weekend for a little adult party?
frank

Glasgow, KY

#24 Aug 10, 2010
hey i will let the governor know sounde like a ball to me!!
frank

Glasgow, KY

#25 Aug 10, 2010
u still need to call the governor!

the spa is down we have a new one now but it isnt worken yet, probably in a weeek or two??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min CriminalForever 157,857
looking for older men to have fun with 8 hr Areola6231 1
Lawyer 8 hr Help 1
A Womans place is in the KITCHEN! (Apr '12) 15 hr looking 76
needing to find crazy beautiful 20 hr Loveit 3
Shannon Acree-Robertson 20 hr Prayers 4
Timothy and Angela Pike Sat MrKnowItAll 1

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages