Mad_Bitch

Burkesville, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2009
MICHELLE: You are the bigggest most nasty wh*re in the state of Kentucky!!! What goes around comes around...just remember that u dumb fat azz b¡tch!!!
gross

Burkesville, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2009
i heard she has herpes nasty bitch go to da clinic wh*re
Alisha Reese

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2009
Mad_Bitch wrote:
MICHELLE: You are the bigggest most nasty wh*re in the state of Kentucky!!! What goes around comes around...just remember that u dumb fat azz b¡tch!!!
This is so tur she will sleep with anything that walks she is so effin nasty like she needs to brush her nappy ass hair!!and and take a shower some times damn girl ever hear of a shower! And U will get Wat is coming to U soon i know that for a D@mn fact just watch ur back thas all we have to say abt it!byebye Hoe
LMAO

Burkesville, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2009
Michelle Kilgore is a nasty azz b¡tch!!! SHe thinks that she is so big...but when someone gets in her face, she backs down like da lil puss dat she is!!! WHAT A JOKE.......SERIOUSLY!!!!! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr BIG_STEVIE 493
election 13 hr culture vulture 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 hr ChromiuMan 131,375
PremierTox (Feb '14) Sat wants to know 16
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) Sat Brian_G 33,944
RS City Council Pay Raise Oct 15 Tell me 49
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Oct 13 Dill 687
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match

Russell Springs Jobs

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs

Personal Finance