Mad_Bitch

Columbia, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2009
MICHELLE: You are the bigggest most nasty wh*re in the state of Kentucky!!! What goes around comes around...just remember that u dumb fat azz b¡tch!!!
gross

Columbia, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2009
i heard she has herpes nasty bitch go to da clinic wh*re
Alisha Reese

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2009
Mad_Bitch wrote:
MICHELLE: You are the bigggest most nasty wh*re in the state of Kentucky!!! What goes around comes around...just remember that u dumb fat azz b¡tch!!!
This is so tur she will sleep with anything that walks she is so effin nasty like she needs to brush her nappy ass hair!!and and take a shower some times damn girl ever hear of a shower! And U will get Wat is coming to U soon i know that for a D@mn fact just watch ur back thas all we have to say abt it!byebye Hoe
LMAO

Columbia, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2009
Michelle Kilgore is a nasty azz b¡tch!!! SHe thinks that she is so big...but when someone gets in her face, she backs down like da lil puss dat she is!!! WHAT A JOKE.......SERIOUSLY!!!!! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for male poodle for breeding (Aug '09) 1 hr Krystal 49
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Fun 159,574
Dana Bell & Michael Crabtree 4 hr Tapout 19
Found Dog at Lure Lodge 8 hr Link 2
Nail Spa Thu China Doll 7
News Russell Springs, KY, enters second day of water... Thu Look at Bigg pict... 5
any single women looking.. Wed needed a laugh 17

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages