senior day at kroger............

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
feed me

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2009
what does anyone think about this??? i for one am an employe there and i have never seen any thing like it. its like everybody comes out of hiding or hills i know it is good for business but does these;s welfare people have to spend all there money on 1st. of mo.?????????my god they will be back in there tomorrow most of them are there everyday. what does anyone else think about this??????
Imone

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2009
feed me wrote:
what does anyone think about this??? i for one am an employe there and i have never seen any thing like it. its like everybody comes out of hiding or hills i know it is good for business but does these;s welfare people have to spend all there money on 1st. of mo.?????????my god they will be back in there tomorrow most of them are there everyday. what does anyone else think about this??????
Us welfare people give you a paycheck!
your mom

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2009
feed me wrote:
I think your a moron.

They're spending their money at a grocery store, not a crackhouse.

What kind of retard starts a thread about old folks going to the grocery on senior day?

If you don't like it
Kroger Shopper

Jamestown, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2009
feed me wrote:
Honey you wouldn't have a job if it was not for these people. Staying busy is a good thing.
feed me

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2009
Imone wrote:
<quoted text>Us welfare people give you a paycheck!
they dont give me a check and it is not just old people either. they are a hell of alot younger than i am i work everyday they are in there shopping at the 1st. of the mo. that tells me they are getting some kind of check from me my taxes go to them. hell like i said i work everyday and cant afford the things they buy coming out of hils aint ya?? guess i am paying for the coumter your on to.
feed me

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2009
Kroger Shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey you wouldn't have a job if it was not for these people. Staying busy is a good thing.
like i said at the start it is good for business and i know you got to make the coustmoer happy and like they say coustmor is always right all i am saying is do this people have to come in store everyday??????????
Smokinggun666

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Jun 3, 2009
They dont have anything else better to do besides clogg up the isle spending their food stamps getting ridiculous amounts of groceries.
starving beggars

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Jun 3, 2009
Welcome to Russell County where half this county gets some kind of government handout first of the month.
russell co citizen

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 3, 2009
first of all feed me are you jealious? and secondly who cares how often these people shop and what they buy. I'm sure your supervisor/manager would not like you putting people down on a public forum. It is rude of you. And it could get you fired.
fyi

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Jun 3, 2009
i am not an employee at kroger but i got enough sense to know senior day is EVERY Weds not just the 1st of the month, I was at kroger today and yes they were busy but it was more then just seniors there....if u dont like the work then move on jobs are hard to get right now and i am sure there is someone that would gladly work there!
layed off worker

Jamestown, KY

#11 Jun 3, 2009
feed me wrote:
<quoted text>they dont give me a check and it is not just old people either. they are a hell of alot younger than i am i work everyday they are in there shopping at the 1st. of the mo. that tells me they are getting some kind of check from me my taxes go to them. hell like i said i work everyday and cant afford the things they buy coming out of hils aint ya?? guess i am paying for the coumter your on to.
Well welcome to the real world. Even though you don't like these people who are on public assistance they are keeping you in a job. I can't believe you are complaining because I know alot of people that are out of jobs right now and if you don't want it or like it there is someone out there that will like your job. Stop complaining at least you have a job! Did you ever think some of these people could be layed off from work or without a job. When it comes down to getting hungry you may see the day that you might have to apply for foodstamps. You never know what can happen to you before this life is over. Don't be so judgemental.
Angel

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 3, 2009
I was at Krogers today also and find it a very good store and most of the employees are very nice,if I were your empoyeer I would fire you on the spot,then you could see how some of these people feel,for your information I am employed and have served the public many years and am very thankful for it.We are all Gods children.
feed me

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Jun 4, 2009
starving beggars wrote:
Welcome to Russell County where half this county gets some kind of government handout first of the month.
all i am is saying is they cuold take a bath for they come
what a joke

Hodgenville, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2009
feed me wrote:
<quoted text>all i am is saying is they cuold take a bath for they come
You really don't know what to complain about!!!But if you don't like the way they shop,dress,smell or when they shop. go find another job that don't have so much bussiness.
{I don't think you like working in a public place}
Welfare Trash

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Jun 4, 2009
Well their is nothing I like better than the sweet smell of ballsack sweat and dirty asscrack odor when I am deciding on buying bolongia or hot dogs with my FOOD STAMPS!!! Mmmmmmm.....
high school bud

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Jun 4, 2009
you must be the lazy @$$ that wont bag groceries or take them out at kroger!what are we as customers gonna do at kroger with little punks like you working there?have to stock the shelves ourselves?plus bag groceries and then take them to our cars?maybe they need to fire you,you little snottie nose brat!
feed me wrote:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 4, 2009
I for one am extremely glad my parents can STILL do their own shopping! Did it ever cross your mind that most of these SENIORS are doing everything they can to save a dime here and there so they can pay for some of their medications or their health care costs? Not all of them qualify for free medical coverage so if my Mom wants to shop at Kroger on Senior Day...I don't expect to hear some young whipper snapper growling because she does!
Ohio also

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Jun 4, 2009
sheiler1 wrote:
I for one am extremely glad my parents can STILL do their own shopping! Did it ever cross your mind that most of these SENIORS are doing everything they can to save a dime here and there so they can pay for some of their medications or their health care costs? Not all of them qualify for free medical coverage so if my Mom wants to shop at Kroger on Senior Day...I don't expect to hear some young whipper snapper growling because she does!
sheila, every post that you have on here is so logical and you have such a pleasant way of putting some in their places. Love it and good for you. You are an alright, good person with a huge heart. Noticed that you do take up for the ones that are being picked at by others.

Thanks
high school bud

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Jun 4, 2009
a men sheiler!
i'm not that old.but,when i was a teen,we worked and earned our money,the fast food restaraunts sure don't just hand you a check.
i don't know who the kid is that started this thread.but,there has to be a lot of stupidity goin' on with him or her!
sheiler1 wrote:
employee

Evansville, IN

#23 Jun 4, 2009
fyi wrote:
i am not an employee at kroger but i got enough sense to know senior day is EVERY Weds not just the 1st of the month, I was at kroger today and yes they were busy but it was more then just seniors there....if u dont like the work then move on jobs are hard to get right now and i am sure there is someone that would gladly work there!
Sorry to bust your bubble sweetie but Senior Citizen Day is the first wednesday of the month,(only)....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RS City Council Members Beg Out Sunday Sales V... 1 hr yes 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 148,467
Easy women 5 hr Needs 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr Fist full o dollars 625
like mother like daughter robin and brittany ri... (Nov '10) 13 hr Golden 52
theft 18 hr tommy 2 fingers 3
travis and melissa peterson 18 hr tommy 2 fingers 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages