Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Jamestown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 24, 2008
 
So what happened in court yesterday any updates?
Lucy Loo

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 24, 2008
 
probley crooked justice as usual
Mae Bea

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 24, 2008
 
Probably...but we will see.
The facts

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 27, 2008
 
Special Judge Cletus Maricle issued a verbal order in the emergency hearing that was held on January 23, 2007 in case 08-CI-00007. The order issued forbids the KBI, KBI agents Kelly Hensley and John Dudinskie, Kentucky State Police detective Scott Hammond, Russell Springs Police Chief Joe Michael Irvin from having any contact with the witnesses going before the special grand jury in February.

A full press release will be issued when Judge Maricle's order is filed with the Russell County Circuit Clerks office. Read more!
http://rcjusticewatch.blogspot.com/
Sullivans Ghost

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 27, 2008
 
Looks like this case is going into February when it apparently got going real good back in November when all that stuff was mailed out. Looks to me like complainant is being pretty much "farted off", ignored by the Ky Commonwealth judicial process , and basically given short shrift, little credibility because nothing is really there. If there was some merit to allegations it would have been taken up without delay ASAP and case disposed of promptly. This stuff isn't an international espionage conspiracy case with global implications right here in little old Russell County. I believe it's just somebody with more money than sense backing somebody with more time than money.
well

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 27, 2008
 
Just asking, is it a big deal that a judge would verbally order a potential indictee not to have contact with witnesses going before the grand jury if someone asked for that order?
Pro Bono

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 27, 2008
 
well wrote:
Just asking, is it a big deal that a judge would verbally order a potential indictee not to have contact with witnesses going before the grand jury if someone asked for that order?
Nothing unusual ,pretty routine. Ask O J Simpson about it.
agree

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 27, 2008
 
Pro Bono wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing unusual ,pretty routine. Ask O J Simpson about it.
normal thing to do if plaintiff asks, kinda just pacifying the plaintiff. I would think if the judge was too concerned, he would've issued restraining orders instead of just verbally saying 'stay away'.
well

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 28, 2008
 
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
normal thing to do if plaintiff asks, kinda just pacifying the plaintiff. I would think if the judge was too concerned, he would've issued restraining orders instead of just verbally saying 'stay away'.
Thanks, pretty much what I figured.
Nonsense

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 28, 2008
 
It is extremely rare. It is also known as an extraordinary remedy. Keep in mind that the guy asking for the order has two pending charges and the 6 or so lawyers there were saying Faller was trying to make an end run around the charges. When Faller informed the court about the criminal conduct the Court entered the order. The lawyer for the other side asked what if Irvin needed to make a traffic stop, the court said he will have to get someone else to do it. Pou people posting this bunch of nonsense need to come sit in the court like I did and you would know. Lies are lies and you need to quit telling them.
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 28, 2008
 
Nonsense wrote:
It is extremely rare. It is also known as an extraordinary remedy. Keep in mind that the guy asking for the order has two pending charges and the 6 or so lawyers there were saying Faller was trying to make an end run around the charges. When Faller informed the court about the criminal conduct the Court entered the order. The lawyer for the other side asked what if Irvin needed to make a traffic stop, the court said he will have to get someone else to do it. Pou people posting this bunch of nonsense need to come sit in the court like I did and you would know. Lies are lies and you need to quit telling them.
did the judge let you bring popcorn in the court ?
well

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 28, 2008
 
Nonsense wrote:
It is extremely rare. It is also known as an extraordinary remedy. Keep in mind that the guy asking for the order has two pending charges and the 6 or so lawyers there were saying Faller was trying to make an end run around the charges. When Faller informed the court about the criminal conduct the Court entered the order. The lawyer for the other side asked what if Irvin needed to make a traffic stop, the court said he will have to get someone else to do it. Pou people posting this bunch of nonsense need to come sit in the court like I did and you would know. Lies are lies and you need to quit telling them.
So what are your credentials? You say it's extremely rare, what do you have back that up? I'm hearing two things, if someone has a differing point of view, it's not necessarily a lie.
Credentials

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 28, 2008
 
It is the rule in "extrordinary writs" go to the internet and see for yourself. Try findlaw.com
well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 31, 2008
 
The facts wrote:
Special Judge Cletus Maricle issued a verbal order in the emergency hearing that was held on January 23, 2007 in case 08-CI-00007. The order issued forbids the KBI, KBI agents Kelly Hensley and John Dudinskie, Kentucky State Police detective Scott Hammond, Russell Springs Police Chief Joe Michael Irvin from having any contact with the witnesses going before the special grand jury in February.
A full press release will be issued when Judge Maricle's order is filed with the Russell County Circuit Clerks office. Read more!
http://rcjusticewatch.blogspot.com/
You just happened to leave out the fact that Faller is also forbidden from having any contact with any witnesses also. That changes the whole meaning of what you have written.
SO what

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 31, 2008
 
Faller hasnt been accused of harrassing anyone. I bet it is a break for Faller and he is probably happy about it.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 31, 2008
 
Accusations aren't truth. Anyone can accuse anybody of anything.
Seems to me

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 31, 2008
 
Seems to me that is what has happened with Faller. He has been accused and when he fought back, trash accused him of more to try and shut him up. I guess this guy just wont stop until he sees you all are browt down.
well

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 31, 2008
 
Browt? Just because someone other than you voices an opinion doesn't mean that I have anything to "brought down" for.
I saw

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 1, 2008
 
Last night I saw Faller with one of the officers. They have an insider who is talking to Faller. I wonder if that is the one Faller says he is getting the recordings from of Irvin and others talking. Hmmmm?
Cops

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 1, 2008
 
which one? what he looked like? what he drive?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min scirocco 146,341
Next Commonwealth Attorney 36 min Whoitbe 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,702
LakeFest 1 hr amen 18
Adam Hill 4 hr TheDman 1
cliffty creek 7 hr barb 24
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 hr Ashby 26,189
Russell Co Prosecutor Matthew Leveridge Arrested (Mar '09) Jul 21 dano 106
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••