Vote: Gary Robertson or Ralph Creech ...

Vote: Gary Robertson or Ralph Creech For Judge Exec.

Created by Citizen on May 19, 2010

2,649 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ralph Creech

Gary Robertson

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
no kidding

Russell Springs, KY

#262 Oct 15, 2010
what wrote:
what is wrong with a farmer they work very hard you people running your mouth must have a desk job. and if you do not like russell co get the hell out.i will vote for robrertson because he is from russell co. and someone was write they do not like garner because he is what he is and says what he thinks.there needs to be more people like him instead of always saying something behind someone back.and i donot like hearing inbred and all this stuff because ever who is saying it lives here to.
If your parents are both from Russell county chances are you're probably inbred. Just get your DNA checked if you want to be 100 percent sure.
great guy

Russell Springs, KY

#263 Oct 15, 2010
Ralph Creech is a great guy. It is a shame that we can only vote for folks that are "from here"..wow..look at what we have had..it really hasn't helped us much has it?
what

Russell Springs, KY

#264 Oct 15, 2010
you are stupid no kidding are both your parents from russell co. mine are and i donot like this a bit. this is a insult no dna needed. maybe u need one thats the problem.
lil ridge

Russell Springs, KY

#265 Oct 15, 2010
great guy wrote:
Ralph Creech is a great guy. It is a shame that we can only vote for folks that are "from here"..wow..look at what we have had..it really hasn't helped us much has it?
im frum here right cheer on th ridge my daddy's my uncle an my cuzns my bruther shor nuff
great

Jamestown, KY

#266 Oct 15, 2010
lil ridge wrote:
<quoted text>im frum here right cheer on th ridge my daddy's my uncle an my cuzns my bruther shor nuff
what a great teacher you are your just mean,that all i can say
see

Russell Springs, KY

#267 Oct 15, 2010
great wrote:
<quoted text>what a great teacher you are your just mean,that all i can say
And what a bad speller you are, you obviously attended a local elementary at some point.
sure

Jamestown, KY

#268 Oct 15, 2010
see wrote:
<quoted text> And what a bad speller you are, you obviously attended a local elementary at some point.
you must still be in elementry school,
Truth

Atlanta, GA

#269 Oct 15, 2010
Larry Bennett Off to Federl Court, Now we the TAX payers have to pay for his dumb screw up. FIRE the BAG, VOTE ALL NEW PEOPLE IN OFFICE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO PURGE THIS COUNTY. SHAME ON BENNETT
vote

Russell Springs, KY

#270 Oct 16, 2010
Gary Robertson would make a very good leader for our county.
RC Voter

Russell Springs, KY

#271 Oct 18, 2010
vote wrote:
Gary Robertson would make a very good leader for our county.
I agree.
Sad

Russell Springs, KY

#272 Oct 18, 2010
GR is another inbred moron just like Mickey. Vote him you idiots and I will be laughing at you a few months from now.
RC Voter

Russell Springs, KY

#273 Oct 18, 2010
Sad wrote:
GR is another inbred moron just like Mickey. Vote him you idiots and I will be laughing at you a few months from now.
sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt them. I will pray for you.
Gosser Ridge voters

Russell Springs, KY

#274 Oct 30, 2010
Our family is supporting Gary Robertson for County Judge Executive. We are farmers and my husband and I do not appreciate the remarks made by Creech supporters.
Drill Here

Russell Springs, KY

#275 Oct 31, 2010
I come a long line of Farmers. Some Most very intellegent, ALL hard working.

But that and being from the county certainly does NOT qualify them to manage the business and finances of the county!

Gary has done NOTHING as a Magistrate that would seem to be outstanding or prove his ability.

One more of the same - all in the same crowd - does not seem to make sense to me.

Did gary support the JUSTICE CENTER that will cost us HIGHER TAXES for a generation? Did he stand up against ANY of the Crazieness the past 4 years?
reality

Russell Springs, KY

#276 Oct 31, 2010
Drill Here wrote:
I come a long line of Farmers. Some Most very intellegent, ALL hard working.
But that and being from the county certainly does NOT qualify them to manage the business and finances of the county!
Gary has done NOTHING as a Magistrate that would seem to be outstanding or prove his ability.
One more of the same - all in the same crowd - does not seem to make sense to me.
Did gary support the JUSTICE CENTER that will cost us HIGHER TAXES for a generation? Did he stand up against ANY of the Crazieness the past 4 years?
Gary Robertson had no choice about the new courthouse being built, the decision for a new courthouse was done by the Administrative Office Of the Courts. He DID have a vote on building a new jail and as a member of the fiscal court overseeing county boards contemplating indebting taxpayers for new health department, library and hospital buildings .
ENLIGHTENMENT

Winchester, KY

#277 Mar 17, 2012
Glenna H got fired for stealing money from the county funds many times ronnie mac is the one who told mick to fire her .
ENLIGHTENMENT again

Winchester, KY

#278 Mar 17, 2012
Bennetts carpet fired her for the same think now she works at the add office handleing money go figure just proves birds of a feather flock together
ShEsA KnEEgRoLoVeR

Winchester, KY

#279 Mar 17, 2012
ENLIGHTENMENT wrote:
Glenna H got fired for stealing money from the county funds many times ronnie mac is the one who told mick to fire her .
Now thats a real shocker lmao !!!!!!!!
old news

Winchester, KY

#280 Mar 17, 2012
ShEsA KnEEgRoLoVeR wrote:
<quoted text>Now thats a real shocker lmao !!!!!!!!
was back in the 80s likes the coco puffing lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Chris 149,993
Easy women 7 hr Reyna 29
cheating woman 16 hr concerned 6
Russell county quick lube 17 hr Urban Legand 4
Anyone have any experience with Dr B over by th... Fri shining light 3
How did Andys wife die? (Jan '08) Wed Poltice 41
Is the new Rite-Aid selling liquor? Jul 27 anon 6

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages