who got killed on 379 tonite??

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Hey i was just wondering who got killed on 379 tonite...it was around 7 or 8 pm. i heard 2 ambulances fly down my road, 379, and a family memeber of mine called to make sure i was at home and safe and told me it came over the scanner that someone had been killed. was it a car wreck?? who was it????
on scanner

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Said it was a head on collision. Anyone know who it was ?
info

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Listen to the news in the morning , you wont find out anything tonight
Beware

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2010
wondering wrote:
Hey i was just wondering who got killed on 379 tonite...it was around 7 or 8 pm. i heard 2 ambulances fly down my road, 379, and a family memeber of mine called to make sure i was at home and safe and told me it came over the scanner that someone had been killed. was it a car wreck?? who was it????
Hwy 379 (Hales hwy) is statisticaly the most dangerous road in Russell county for 2 reasons: first because it is so long and relatively straight and second people think they can get away with driving at high speed on it. That road is a stone cold killer and many have paid the ultimate price for their foolish folly.
BottomDaddy

Jamestown, KY

#5 Mar 30, 2010
Roads don't kill people.
heard

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2010
i heard it was an ethan sheraer
wondering

Ferguson, KY

#7 Mar 30, 2010
Does anyone know who was involved.
care

Jamestown, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2010
who did you say it was,
Anybody

Ferguson, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2010
Are you sure that is who is was? or is that what you've heard.
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Mar 30, 2010
heard wrote:
i heard it was an ethan sheraer
who is ethan shearer..is he from here? who else was in the wreck?? what caused it?
Anybody

Ferguson, KY

#11 Mar 30, 2010
I mean are you sure thats who it was, or thats what you've heard??
heard

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2010
thats what i heard. idk him
hearsay

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2010
well i heard it was barbie thomas and rusty weddle.. then heard 2 people hurt and 1 killed
bad news

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2010
i hate to hear this news...i knew ethan and he was a good kid...i hope it wasnt him
duh

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Mar 30, 2010
BottomDaddy wrote:
Roads don't kill people.
o really well how do you explain double yellow lines, no passing zones, speed limit signs ,caution lights, steel guardrails ,concrete median barriers ? If certain roads aren't dangerous and kill people why do governments spend money on the previously mentioned items ?
bad news

Glasgow, KY

#16 Mar 30, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>o really well how do you explain double yellow lines, no passing zones, speed limit signs ,caution lights, steel guardrails ,concrete median barriers ? If certain roads aren't dangerous and kill people why do governments spend money on the previously mentioned items ?
i think thats called being safe dumbass...now find a different topic to rant on
hmmm

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2010
bad news wrote:
<quoted text>
i think thats called being safe dumbass...now find a different topic to rant on
Who's ranting now calling someone "dumbass" ?
friend

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
who is ethan shearer..is he from here? who else was in the wreck?? what caused it?
i know eathan yes he is from here he used to date one of my friends. i think he works at cagles not 4 sure if does anymore tho. i aint talked to him in a few months.
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Mar 31, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
i know eathan yes he is from here he used to date one of my friends. i think he works at cagles not 4 sure if does anymore tho. i aint talked to him in a few months.
any one know who his parents are not for sure if its the same one i know
Annie

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Mar 31, 2010
God Bless all involved. I, too, feel that road is very dangerous. Probably more folks killed on that road than anywhere else in Russell County. It is usually because of driver error. I have had folks pass me and I would be the second car in a clump of three cars. There is never a reason to pass that many cars unless it is an emergency. Reckless, careless driving is usually at fault. Speeding does kill. Accidents do happen, but many times it is folks being unsafe that causes wrecks.Maybe police could patrol this stretch of road more often and stop speeders. Who knows? It could save lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Yes and Amen 131,418
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr The RECKONING 499
election 9 hr moe 25
Sorry Repugnantcan Mitch McConnell 17 hr Terry 27
Dr. Schneider's Automotive Systems coming to Ru... (Aug '13) Tue Need work 12
Lost Orange Tabby Kitten Mon JaneDoe 1
PremierTox (Feb '14) Oct 20 peepee 16
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match

Russell Springs Jobs

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs