First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned voter

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2012
if voters here know what is best they will vote for Barack Obama. Our county and its citizens depend on government assistance in order to survive. I wonder how many of this countys good citizens would be able to keep mom and dad in the nursing home if medicaid wasn't there..and it won't be under the Romney Ryan plan. The poor house will come back and those who are old will be tossed away. Of course we could depend on the 120 churches to take care of the elderly and the sick..they do such a good job now
Bo no bob

Lafayette, TN

#3 Sep 2, 2012
You are so dumb ......
Concerned voter

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Tell me why that's not true?
rooof

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2012
concerned voter wrote:
if voters here know what is best they will vote for Barack Obama. Our county and its citizens depend on government assistance in order to survive. I wonder how many of this countys good citizens would be able to keep mom and dad in the nursing home if medicaid wasn't there..and it won't be under the Romney Ryan plan. The poor house will come back and those who are old will be tossed away. Of course we could depend on the 120 churches to take care of the elderly and the sick..they do such a good job now
and what is it you do
Bo no bob

Scottsville, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Your still dumb
Haha

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2012
And you can't use the English language. You should be glad you were born here because you couldn't pass th citizenship test!
Bo no bob

Scottsville, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2012
That's the trouble ,too much gov.assist. Any more hot air
Help KY FINEST

Ferguson, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Haha wrote:
And you can't use the English language. You should be glad you were born here because you couldn't pass th citizenship test!
I do not concern myself with grammer. Why waste time...content is the important issue. The person was just stating they toss their folks into a nursing home LIKE SOOO MANY OTHERS DO...Least they did not steal checks pills and live off their demented folks like the shat DA KEVIN SHEARER DEFENDS IN COURT ....THAT LOW LIFE SHAT IS MOST YOU LITTLE TOPIC TROLLS PUPPET OR MASTER...YALL DONT DESERVE PROPER SPELLING EITHER DIPPY HAHAHAHAHA
Another four for ME

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2012
I am voting for Obama so he can have another 4 years to try and make things better for ALL in the United States of America. I do not feel he will let anyone down.

If you vote for Romney....and he wins. You better be prepared to experience the next US Depression. If Romney gets selected, You, your children, grandchildren,parents,all your relatives and even your neighbors and friends. If they do not have big $$$ stashed away somewhere to survive on. Romney's rich wrath will hit the majority of Americans HARD. We all will suffer hardship like most have never experienced before. We will experience what the great depression was like, first hand if Romney gets elected. I don't want that for myself or my loved ones. Do you?

I know my vote for Obama will be cast on election day for ALL in the United States of America! Not just to help a select few who do not really need the help...You know maybe we need to change the laws about having untaxed Riches kept in other country's. How many of you reading this has income/assets/RICHES combined, TOTAL what ONE Mitt Romney has, that he does not pay TAXES on here in HIS OWN COUNTRY? Do you pay taxes on every $$$ you make/earn? OR do you go hide it like slick Mitt does?
move up

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2012
Off the rich white republican death culture in our country. Vote anyone but a republican.
We need some common sense

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 2, 2012
I believe like, President Obama, in working torge Secondary education and that means, working on local education. A vote for Obama, will lead torge education reform. The clause of pulling federal relief, from schools increasing collage tuition. Look at the already cost of secondary education. One taking trade schools, like welding are seeing faster returns. While needing to go global and needing more math, science, foriegn language to deal globally cost a whole lot more. Look at the debt relief Obama admin., put in for lots of fields that pay back by working in public non profit sector. Though not perfect. These people have put plenty into a good educationa the works long and hard hours. With little pay back. Any one realize what Russell co. is ranking? Thanks to KY Legies more of womens options on Health Care. Just like Ky workers not, required coverage by, employeers. Any of you think our job growth is coming along. Hmmm Republicans yell fiscal responsiabilty. What's there choices show you? Republicans are reinforcing more women with kids on Welfare programs. You republicans yell dems are bleeding hearts. As a dem..i believe since abstance and no planned parent hood in education systems or proper medical care and enforcing requiered continuance of secondary education for all drawing. Which republicans say no proper womens health and prevent options for women who know they cannot provide for their babies, because of religion..well..hows that working with un married un insured low educated population of mommys on well fair going. The poor families still don't get enough to survive. Look at the budget of the legies expenditures. Their donors of campains. Look at the committee jumpers who ain't done shat!!! You grand standing inaduqaute fence jumping cut throats NEED TO LOOK AT WHO an What reps are doing. LOOK FOR CHANGE TO IMPROVE NON WORKING METHODS OF PAST..Dems get results with deficits. While republicans promise the moon and feed you Kakaa!
elliemae

Lubbock, TX

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Lol...you're talking about education and you don't even know how to spell simple words? Bless your little heart. What does "torge" mean??? And you expect us to listen to your expert opinion? Please....
Ms South

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Oct 2, 2012
elliemae wrote:
Lol...you're talking about education and you don't even know how to spell simple words? Bless your little heart. What does "torge" mean??? And you expect us to listen to your expert opinion? Please....
He is just pulling your leg, actually he is a republican trying to get your reaction.
My Hope

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2012
My hope is that the really idiotic are all the loud mouthed Republican morons we hear incessantly speaking their little pea brains, because if there is a contingent of idiotic liberals who just haven't found their voice who are actually more stupid than the poor Republicans, I will have nowhere to go.
Truther

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2012
move up wrote:
Off the rich white republican death culture in our country. Vote anyone but a republican.
Death white rich republican culture ? The only thing killing this country are the dead beats that dont work & pay taxes relying on a check .You liberals talk about Romney not paying fair share .How about this why dont YOU just start paying ANY taxes .Romney probably paid more taxes in one month than most Americans will pay in a lifetime .So stop the I DESERVE IT SPEECH & get off your ass.
Wacky

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Whenever there's an economic crisis, you can always count on the poor and the hard hit middle class to begin blaming those who in fact have been hardest hit by the recession. Never fails and it plays right into the hands of those who own all the wealth. You are not paying attention to the fact that productivity has skyrocketed yet all the wealth goes to the very top. But no, continue to blame the bottom, it's what you've always done, it's what the ignorant will always do.
its a wash

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2012
No one worth voting for in this election
its a wash

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Wacky wrote:
Whenever there's an economic crisis, you can always count on the poor and the hard hit middle class to begin blaming those who in fact have been hardest hit by the recession. Never fails and it plays right into the hands of those who own all the wealth. You are not paying attention to the fact that productivity has skyrocketed yet all the wealth goes to the very top. But no, continue to blame the bottom, it's what you've always done, it's what the ignorant will always do.
that's just a bunch of hippie talk
Wacky

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Oct 3, 2012
its a wash wrote:
<quoted text>
that's just a bunch of hippie talk
It's truth, that's why you can't stand it. You stand on the dark side.
Wacky

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Oct 3, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court 9 hr Vote2914 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr SNYB 131,425
Sorry Repugnantcan Mitch McConnell 13 hr RSK 37
RS City Council Pay Raise (Apr '14) 13 hr greener back 55
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr asdfg 505
election 15 hr culture vulture 43
Lake cumberland state park Thu Spike 2
Halloween is NOT the same anymore (Nov '09) Oct 11 Drunk 26

Freeze Warning for Russell County was issued at November 01 at 3:26AM EDT

Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]