is it just me

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Is it just me or are the people at movie time on main street just rude! We went in there looking for a pretty popular movie and they acted like we ask them to go make a movie. She was very rude to my son he asked nice she was like No we do not!!! When you have Redbox, Netflix, Blockbuster that offer movies cheap also you need to be nicer to people that want to support your business. We try to buy from the local places but they are just hateful in there. Is it just me or have others had this problem?
Fapper

Jamestown, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2012
is it just me wrote:
Is it just me or are the people at movie time on main street just rude! We went in there looking for a pretty popular movie and they acted like we ask them to go make a movie. She was very rude to my son he asked nice she was like No we do not!!! When you have Redbox, Netflix, Blockbuster that offer movies cheap also you need to be nicer to people that want to support your business. We try to buy from the local places but they are just hateful in there. Is it just me or have others had this problem?
Nope its just you. I rent there all the time and they are always helpful. They also have a very nice selection of Fap tapes in the other room.
lovethem

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2012
I go there all the time and they are helpful and so nice! we even stand around talking half the time about other movies to each other.doesn't sound like saying "no we don't" is rude, what are they suppose to say? I've never had a bad experience in movie time. There are some people that can't be pleased sounds like your one...
MagicMIKE

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2012
They help us out, and at a buck a rental its not too bad!
They are great

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Sep 8, 2012
I love that place! Never a bad experience, and I have never left empty-handed...
ajoke

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Sep 11, 2012
Ok there where several negative comments on here now nothing but good come on when you own a business it can't always be sunshine and roses. Thanks to the owners bet I'm removed by morning what a joke!
Wow

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Sep 12, 2012
Wow! Your comment didn't get removed! I've been reading this post and noticed that all the negative comments that were posted about Movie Time have disappeared.
ajoke wrote:
Ok there where several negative comments on here now nothing but good come on when you own a business it can't always be sunshine and roses. Thanks to the owners bet I'm removed by morning what a joke!
really

Russell Springs, KY

#24 Sep 14, 2012
I've only saw 1 bad comment.
upset

Russell Springs, KY

#26 Sep 25, 2012
The last time I went in there I left so upset. I rarely go in there with my kids, but I wanted to do a family movie night. My kids were treated so rudely that I will NEVER go back. They asked about games and one of my kids touched a toy on the counter. To be met with such rudeness and sarcasm was just uncalled for. I had been loyal to Movie Time for years, but not anymore. Redbox and Netflix for me.

And removing the negative comments doesn't make the jerk at the counter any more likable or less rude. Let her tank your business with her deplorable personality or fix it. Your customers are being alienated by an over zealous employee who acts like she owns the place and makes the rules.
is it just me

Russell Springs, KY

#28 Sep 25, 2012
upset wrote:
The last time I went in there I left so upset. I rarely go in there with my kids, but I wanted to do a family movie night. My kids were treated so rudely that I will NEVER go back. They asked about games and one of my kids touched a toy on the counter. To be met with such rudeness and sarcasm was just uncalled for. I had been loyal to Movie Time for years, but not anymore. Redbox and Netflix for me.
And removing the negative comments doesn't make the jerk at the counter any more likable or less rude. Let her tank your business with her deplorable personality or fix it. Your customers are being alienated by an over zealous employee who acts like she owns the place and makes the rules.
I agree 100% I thought maybe it was just me. Don't put toys on counter if you don't want them touched. My child went to grab one and I was told " I hope they don't break it b/c I will have to buy it" Wow a whole $1.00 lol
Laughable

Russell Springs, KY

#29 Sep 28, 2012
For about 3 months I was called nearly every other day about a $10 late fee which is no big deal considering I pay upon my next visit and had every intention of returning to rent more movies. But then I started getting HORRIBLE voicemail messages on my cell which at this point I vowed not to pay the late fee and NEVER return to the store. Have they treated anyone else like this? I understand its a business but seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Ren 177,020
Which Josh - Russell County Pipeline 3 hr Worried Grammie 9
drug court 3 hr iron on 20
Another federal crime ... 5 hr Worried Grammie 4
New Arcade in Jamestown 6 hr Susan 12
Election 7 hr Trautman 3
Any good d_pe Wh_res out tonight? 9 hr Hittin it 16

Russell Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages