Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Who are some of the biggest ho's in the eli community. I just moved back to this area and wondered if the same old gang was around!!
DATED BEFORE

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Judged:

Is Angela Glover still around ?
yep

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Judged:

and she's got some big ol' store bought boobies you can play with now!
DATED BEFORE wrote:
Is Angela Glover still around ?
WOW

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

That is going too be interesting? Any others in that area I need to check out!!
yuck

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Judged:

WOW wrote:
That is going too be interesting? Any others in that area I need to check out!!
FYI most of the Popplewell, Wilson , Stephens , Tucker women are inbred from around Eli.
WOW

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Any others I need to be aware of ? I heard there is one gal who really likes to have a BIG time when she is not working and sometimes while she is working.
WOW

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

So I suppose no one knows any other gals that like men in the Eli area.
neighbor

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

yep wrote:
and she's got some big ol' store bought boobies you can play with now!
<quoted text>
along with the drugs and god knows what else! She has jump shipped and disappeared
a thought

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

WOW wrote:
So I suppose no one knows any other gals that like men in the Eli area.
I hear a bunch of queers and lezbo's are taking over the community.
Some One Different

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Who are you talking about beside Angela ?
a eli gal

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Humm which one of us pi**ed you off? I am a tucker and popplewell and I'm by no means inbreed the tuckers and popplewells are ken by marriege not by blood. my granmother was a popplewell and my grandfather was a tucker. my father was a tucker from eli and my mother was a dabney from somerset... so come on cant you do any better then come up with imbreed. I mean how many branches do you have? you know not to mess with eli people. or maybe you dont that is why you say that stuff
haha

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

no one is afraid of eli trash
animal lover

Marysville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

You have surely been gone from Eli for a while. Angela has been married twice and has a little girl that she left about a year ago. Has been in jail several times
Whatever

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Angela is in Florida now. You must have been away for a very long time. She has a lot of milage on her now.
wowzer

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

yeah here she is a real doozie!!!
a eli gal

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

haha wrote:
no one is afraid of eli trash
Honey I am an eli gal and I am by no means trash. I proble make more money in one day then you do a month. If you are not afraid of us then come on down here and talk to me one on one.
I am a profeccer from one of the best colleges in the state of kentucky so I am by no means trash.and for the recored I am both a Tucker and a Popplewell. However I married a Bell. so please name time and place I will be there with Bells on heck I will even meet you outside of eli. thank you have a nice day
unimpressed

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

a eli gal wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I am an eli gal and I am by no means trash. I proble make more money in one day then you do a month. If you are not afraid of us then come on down here and talk to me one on one.
I am a profeccer from one of the best colleges in the state of kentucky so I am by no means trash.and for the recored I am both a Tucker and a Popplewell. However I married a Bell. so please name time and place I will be there with Bells on heck I will even meet you outside of eli. thank you have a nice day
LMFAO...sorry,I find your claim to fame a little crazy! For one thing,college professors can SPELL! They also cannot be available anytime,(lol)if they are working at one of the finest schools. You are so hilarious.You really are looking mre and more like Eli trash all the time!hahahahha
unimpressed

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

Tucker,Popplewell,Bell!!??...o hhh! how UNimpressive!(I wouldn't tell it if I were you)...still LOL even harder now!
duh huh

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

a eli gal wrote:
<quoted text>I am a profeccer from one of the best colleges in the state of kentucky so I am by no means trash.
Your a what?....seems to me if you were one you could at least spell it right
eli gal

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

sorry I was a little pi**ed off. any how I am a professior of psychology. I never ever get on here. however when someone told me someone was talking trash about people they dont event know.I am very opiionated and had to say something. you are who is trashy to get on here and talk about people you have no clue about. not everyone that is from eli is trashy.like I said I am far from it. and it goes to show just how trashy you are to think that just because I teach at a college I cant take off when I want to.well here is the thing I can take off anytime I want to I have been at this college for about 7 years I have enough sick day and vaction days that I can use them any time I want to. I can just put a note on my door and leave right now. If you had a real job you would know about sick days and vaction days. and again becarefull about who you call trash it just might come back to haunt you. If you plan on going to college take psychology I would love to teach a few thing about life. any how I am done explaing my self. just be careful you dont know who I am. because If you did I would be the last person you would call trash. because I take no sh** from anyone just ask my students

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Commonwealth Attorney 47 min eels thrill 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Zeitgeist 146,732
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr chinwendu1 128,869
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 10 hr Terra Firma 33,849
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 11 hr lol 1,016
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 hr Flint hill bandit 26,203
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 18 hr Flint hill bandit 16,121
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••