wow

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2012
I am looking to buy a 5 or 6 month old beagle pup to go with the one I have. Thanks
dog Lover

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2012
wow wrote:
I am looking to buy a 5 or 6 month old beagle pup to go with the one I have. Thanks
You could've been a little less vague. Do You want one for breeding purposes, just a companion for pup, or what?
If you just want your dog to have a companion, I suggest you get one of the opposite sex. You won't have as many problems as you would if both are male/male or female/female.
If your thinking of breeding, I'm curious why since you specifically said your dog is "full" blooded & not an AKC purebred. The whole point of breeding is to improve the breed.
Anyway, why do you want one?
beagle

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2012
I said I want to buy a 5 or 6 month old BEAGLE pup. For a hunting companion in the future does not have to have pappers just full blooded
clueless

Center, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2012
dog Lover wrote:
<quoted text> You could've been a little less vague. Do You want one for breeding purposes, just a companion for pup, or what?
If you just want your dog to have a companion, I suggest you get one of the opposite sex. You won't have as many problems as you would if both are male/male or female/female.
If your thinking of breeding, I'm curious why since you specifically said your dog is "full" blooded & not an AKC purebred. The whole point of breeding is to improve the breed.
Anyway, why do you want one?
No I guess this person wants some kind of half breed mut. What part of "full blooded" can't u understand? I guess this person needs to also put exactly what colors and spots or been so specific to draw you a damn picture. And I disagree with your "whole point of breeding"... Maybe they might think one sex of the dog runs better with the other, and wants 2 females or 2 males, hell, he might have some kids he wants to take out hunting. You forgot to ask these questions while being a smartass. To the person wanting beagles, good luck. Hope you can find what your looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housekeeping 5 min Katie 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Paducah Parent 148,863
Jamestown Marina 15 min usa 14
Drug Round Up Fri james 11
Stolen truck rewardmofferd Thu All kinds 7
brent grimsley Thu james 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Mother Teresa 640
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages