Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Leon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 14, 2010
 
I met this woman the other day and she told me some unsettling things about people I know, things that I could not imagine having happened. However, I have learned in life, that truth is stranger than fiction. She seemed honest, sincere, and a bit sad but moving on.
I am hearing she is "crazy" but I wonder if she truly is or if she had been misunderstood by the people--church, employers, those who side with her husband--whom she trusted. When your husband is a doctor, sometimes they can do no wrong and it is all too easy to make the wife look crazy or the reason for his long-suffering status as a husband.
If she is credible than I would like to pursue what she told me. If not, I can dismiss it. I'm not here to judge her, her ex husband or their situation, just to hopefully better understand what she told me.
Either way, she had nothing to gain or lose in telling me: she only mentioned it because she heard my association with a situation where she had once been involved.
I have been around a few "crazy" people in my life and sometimes they are crazy like a fox, if you know what I mean.
Thanks ~
big mouth

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 14, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

well,gossiper,you have nothing to gain from going on Topix about her,either. All you will get here is slanderous lies!!
Inquisitive

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Truth wrote:
I met this woman the other day and she told me some unsettling things about people I know, things that I could not imagine having happened. However, I have learned in life, that truth is stranger than fiction. She seemed honest, sincere, and a bit sad but moving on.
I am hearing she is "crazy" but I wonder if she truly is or if she had been misunderstood by the people--church, employers, those who side with her husband--whom she trusted. When your husband is a doctor, sometimes they can do no wrong and it is all too easy to make the wife look crazy or the reason for his long-suffering status as a husband.
If she is credible than I would like to pursue what she told me. If not, I can dismiss it. I'm not here to judge her, her ex husband or their situation, just to hopefully better understand what she told me.
Either way, she had nothing to gain or lose in telling me: she only mentioned it because she heard my association with a situation where she had once been involved.
I have been around a few "crazy" people in my life and sometimes they are crazy like a fox, if you know what I mean.
Thanks ~
Why are you on Topix to discuss this? If you truly are concerned, why not approach a more reliable source than Topix. Do you just want to start up garbage? It DOES start here.
Truth

Leon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 14, 2010
 
Then why did either of you bother to comment here? Isn't that why you come on this board in the first place? If not to gossip, then to be gawkers? I'm just trying to get some info and did not say one slanderous thing.

Get off your high horses and don't be so judgmental. I'm not judging.

Should I call her husband for a more reliable source?
what

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

no cause doc kilgalan had an affair with my ex, thats one reason shes my ex now, he broke up our marrage of 8 years and has done the same to other people also.
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 14, 2010
 
are u sure you are not her starting this thread ??
Truth

Leon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 14, 2010
 
No, believe me, it's not "her" or whomever you think it is. I'm not from around here and have idea who anyone is on these boards. I just want some credible information that she would not make up the kind of stuff she told me (and this has nothing to do with her ex or anyone's ex). It kind of freaked me out. Then someone else said she's not all there and I didn't experience that myself. I just know that if she is lying about what she told me it is very slanderous.(And it's also about people I know and kind of trust.)
god is a c-u-n-t

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 14, 2010
 
what wrote:
no cause doc kilgalan had an affair with my ex, thats one reason shes my ex now, he broke up our marrage of 8 years and has done the same to other people also.
Kilgallins hot. Him. Not her.

God she aged bad.
Truth

Leon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 14, 2010
 
Well, this is useful information...NOT! I thought she was attractive and fit. Don't you like a woman over 40? jeesh...it's not a woman's fault that a man usually ages better.
skinny bitch

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth wrote:
Well, this is useful information...NOT! I thought she was attractive and fit. Don't you like a woman over 40? jeesh...it's not a woman's fault that a man usually ages better.
Its not her age that did it. It's all the crack.
Inquisitive

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Truth wrote:
Then why did either of you bother to comment here? Isn't that why you come on this board in the first place? If not to gossip, then to be gawkers? I'm just trying to get some info and did not say one slanderous thing.
Get off your high horses and don't be so judgmental. I'm not judging.
Should I call her husband for a more reliable source?
Certainly did not accuse of posting ANYTHING slanderous, reread my post and try to grasp what I did post. Let us go over this once more. IF YOU want reliable information, I simply meant that you should not on Topix with a question about anyone, BECAUSE you will receive lies, slanders and ALL sort of info that is garbage. Do you not read "Topix"? Not everyone mentioned on here cannot be as bad as accused. Just go by your own feelings and don't be too eager to fall prey to anyone, trust me, you will be better off
redneck hater

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The rumors and stories of Dr. Kilgalin's extra-marital sexual conquests have been around for years upon years. Yet, his church allows him fellowship and a turn of their heads. Why? Because he's a doctor and it raises the integrity of the entire church, as it does any church who has someone with "respectability" in their congregation. Most small town people never get to meet any real celebrities, so their local doctors, businessmen, judges and lawyers are the next best thing. Most rednecks get starstruck when in the presence of any of these men. They nearly swoon. Sad. Next time you get to feeling starstruck in the presence of these nobodies, picture them on the toilet...that always works for me. They're only people after all. Git-r-done!
who

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 15, 2010
 
who is dr kilgallin new girlfriend. I have seen them together several times,does anyone know anything about her.
Dummy

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 15, 2010
 
What's it to you?!?! This is the saddest place on earth where the only thing you nosy busy bodies have to do is worry about what someone else is doing!!!!!
High priest

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 15, 2010
 
who wrote:
who is dr kilgallin new girlfriend. I have seen them together several times,does anyone know anything about her.
It's none of your damn business.
Missy Lou

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 15, 2010
 
what wrote:
no cause doc kilgalan had an affair with my ex, thats one reason shes my ex now, he broke up our marrage of 8 years and has done the same to other people also.
It takes 2 to have an affair. Dr K didnt do that alone. Blame whoever you want but when my husband had an affair I blamed him and his mistress.
I-KNOW

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 15, 2010
 
you all like to get things started. even if you dont know the story. why cant you people keep your noise's on your faces where they belong and out of other peoples biz.!!!!
Redneckinator

Leon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 15, 2010
 
Why can't we all just get along? It seems that the thread was started because someone asked a legitimate question here. Is the woman to be trusted in what she says or a LAR (eg. liar)?

I agree on the part about doctors being treated like freaking gods. They are NOT and neither should they be allowed special "papal compensation" in church, or with the law, or with anyone else. Seems to me this Cheri woman probably got the shaft, big time, just because her husband is/was a doctor. Sure, it takes two to shimmy-shake and throw down punches but it's often all too easy to blame one party over another, facts or no facts.
what

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 15, 2010
 
Dummy wrote:
What's it to you?!?! This is the saddest place on earth where the only thing you nosy busy bodies have to do is worry about what someone else is doing!!!!!
amen, most people on here have nothing better to do. Everyone get a life of your own.
Sad

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 15, 2010
 
It is a sad thing to know that churches treat people differently because of who they are. They're only hurting themselves, cause God sees everyone the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 9 min Religionthebiglie 33,829
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,193
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr oscar 16,116
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr terri 26,184
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr shew 1,014
Williams Comfort Air (Jul '10) 9 hr Dennis 14
Russell Co Prosecutor Matthew Leveridge Arrested (Mar '09) 9 hr Threesomeswelcome 112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••