First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Protect Kids

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2009
There is a local Day care Center that seems to be a bit rough on the children.

If you have had problems with them - you know who I am speaking of.

They must be stopped! State Board doesn't seem to want to do anything YET. I guess they would rather wait until a little kid is seriously hurt or killed.

I have heard of
kids being bitten by the staff
Kids being slapped by the staff
Kids being threatened by the staff
AND WORSE!

If you have any information that we can use - please contact me at

[email protected]

Employees and Ex-employees - please share what you know too.
Concerned

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Protect Kids wrote:
They must be stopped! State Board doesn't seem to want to do anything YET. I guess they would rather wait until a little kid is seriously hurt or killed.
I have heard of
AND WORSE!
[email protected]
I have even heard that some of the boys have been Sodomized, has anyone else heard of this?
Protect Kids

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2009
IF anyone has any concrete information we can use, please let us know.

[email protected]
gig

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2009
Is this daycare in Russell County and located on what road? My child goes to daycare in Russell County and i just moved him, due to him not being happy.

Please inform the parents...
Protect Kids

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2009
gig - YES, in Russell County on a main road

I am not comfortable putting their name on here, but you can contact us at

[email protected]

if you have any information.

Thanks
want to know

Social Circle, GA

#6 Jun 25, 2009
Is this daycare on 127? I know there are 3 on 127 but that would narrow it down a bit and still not give exact name, but would give parents a better idea...
Protect Kids

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2009
YES,
Again, if you have info, please contact us at:
[email protected]

Ex-Employees - you must know what was going on also.
hello

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2009
Protect Kids wrote:
I have heard of
AND WORSE!
[email protected]
I had problems with A. T. L
gig

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2009
Is this Little Wonders????
Concerned

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2009
Protect Kids wrote:
I have heard of
AND WORSE!
[email protected]
Why isn't anything being done about this? My children doesn't go to daycare but I know of several children that attend daycare. Is there anyway for you to let us know which daycare you're talking about? That will help alarm the parents about which daycare to watch out for and for anyone with any information to step forward.
need to know

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2009
MAYBE IF YOU WOULD PUT THERE name on here u would have a better chance in finding people to help.u got this start so help us moms keep our baBYs SAFE and tell us what daycare so we can pull them out before it is to late.it only take one time for someone to get mad and hurt a baby.then tere is no turning back
CURIOUS

Jamestown, KY

#12 Jun 25, 2009
Protect Kids wrote:
YES,
Again, if you have info, please contact us at:
[email protected]
Ex-Employees - you must know what was going on also.
Why dont you let us parent's know which daycare you are talking about? I have two kids that attend "Tots Landing" and I would like to know if you are talking about this one. I've never had a problem but if there is something I should know then please tell me.
DingDong

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Jun 25, 2009
Not that I would believe it... Anyway when you leave it up in the air like that people start thinking that it could be any of the daycares in which it makes them all look bad and makes most parent worry about nothing. They have enough stress in their lives without BS about one reflecting on all of them!
Protect Kids

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2009
Hi,

I understand your concern. It is not Tots Landing. I didn't start this to Bash the day care on here - but to find others that can HELP get something done about this particular place.

I am sorry - I fear the legal possibilities of Publiclly listing their name. I think anyone who has had the problem is pretty sure, they know the facility I am speaking of.

The only wat to get state to act on this is to have as many people as possible to express what has happened to them.
Andrea

Covington, KY

#15 Jun 25, 2009
You are required to call Social Services/ the police to report suspected child abuse! Not exchanging email info.
Protect Kids

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2009
Hey - I think I gave a bad email address, so I opened a new one:

[email protected]
Did you know

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Jun 25, 2009
Protect Kids,
Andrea is right. If you are found to have information about child abuse that you have refused to report you could get in serious trouble. You are required by law to report this to the Kentucky State Police. I am trained in this area. You may be setting yourself up for much worse than a lawsuit if you do not report your knowledge of child abuse. You could serve jail time. You will be considered to be protecting the abuser. Just wanted to let you know what you are up against. It is possible to be traced through this website as well. Hope you come forward voluntarily.
Protect Kids

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Jun 25, 2009
Did you know wrote:
Protect Kids,
Andrea is right. If you are found to have information about child abuse that you have refused to report you could get in serious trouble. You are required by law to report this to the Kentucky State Police. I am trained in this area. You may be setting yourself up for much worse than a lawsuit if you do not report your knowledge of child abuse. You could serve jail time. You will be considered to be protecting the abuser. Just wanted to let you know what you are up against. It is possible to be traced through this website as well. Hope you come forward voluntarily.
Yes, I understand this. Everything that we KNOW has been reported. No one seems to want to do anything about it. That is why there is a desire to find more folks that have had the same problem. Hopefully, they will do something when several people report it.
CURIOUS

Jamestown, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2009
Protect Kids wrote:
Hi,
I understand your concern. It is not Tots Landing. I didn't start this to Bash the day care on here - but to find others that can HELP get something done about this particular place.
I am sorry - I fear the legal possibilities of Publiclly listing their name. I think anyone who has had the problem is pretty sure, they know the facility I am speaking of.
The only wat to get state to act on this is to have as many people as possible to express what has happened to them.
thanks for your reply
need to know

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Jun 25, 2009
Protect Kids wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I understand this. Everything that we KNOW has been reported. No one seems to want to do anything about it. That is why there is a desire to find more folks that have had the same problem. Hopefully, they will do something when several people report it.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IE ANOTHER TOTS LANDING if you have already reported it then you cant get in troble for posting the name on here please let me not even if it is just yes or no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min CCR 165,608
damn ugly Russell county women,eewww (Dec '16) 2 hr Beat meee 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Calhoun for Congr... 951
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 hr Republican 787
looking to buy 1/24 nascar diecast collections (Aug '10) 20 hr ken 155
Looking Sun Just looking71 2
h2o wireless (Jan '12) Sun Elvis bray 31

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages