She is so gross tho......ugh.
inoher

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2009
there's one word for her "GOLDDIGGER".
Beth

Jamestown, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2009
You all really just need to shut up. You're just trying to start stuff. Since I've known her she's been nice. You should be ashamed of yourselves for talking about her.
Just Me

Cantonment, FL

#6 Aug 26, 2009
Beth wrote:
You all really just need to shut up. You're just trying to start stuff. Since I've known her she's been nice. You should be ashamed of yourselves for talking about her.
Really?? She should be ashamed of herself for starting all this stuff in the first place. If you don't want to know what people have to say about you then don't start the post. You get what you ask for.
Beth

Jamestown, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2009
Yeah, and I'm sure she called herself a golddigger. Good greif. How do you know that she started the post? Look at the other two people who done it.. They said they were the ones who started the thread about themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 174,868
Russell Co women 4 hr Enough Said 6
Food Stamp Drawers 5 hr true no 19
New Pool hall on Dowell Road 12 hr Big Buddy 94
wreck 13 hr just nosey 1
Russell County White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan 16 hr Another US Army vet 23
needle exchange (Oct '16) 19 hr American 4

Russell Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages