First Prev
of 3
Next Last
customer

Franklin, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2010
what is the big orange sign in the window at key cleaners?
info

AOL

#2 Dec 19, 2010
i heard that haz mat. was there and this was a meth lab bust
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2010
True it was on wjrs at 4. Owner has been arrested
Curious

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 19, 2010
Do the Catrons still own?!? If not who was it?!?
who

Bearden, AR

#5 Dec 19, 2010
who is the owner?

Since: Feb 08

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2010
I knew something hadn't been right at the Key Cleaners for awhile. Too much clothing has been ruined or not cleaned at all and the owner, who is the only one who does the cleaning, is never there.

When you think about it, the chemicals normally used for cleaning have a strong odor and would be a perfect coverup for the chemicals used for the meth production.
humm

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2010
greg stapleton was the last one to own it that i know of.
humm

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2010
greg stapleton?
hummm

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2010
does he drive a black BMW
someone

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Yes he does and it was him and his girlfriend
METH

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Now who is going to get these meth stains out of my suit?
Yep

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2010
They also found photo evidence of barnyard sodomy, piles of moldy, cheap women's drag clothing, an old moonshine still, bags and bags of cans which may belong to Jerry Gentry and a copy of Time magazine with suspiciously few pictures, leading police to suspect that it may have been used mainly for...reading purposes! Oh, the horror! I mean, my God, reading? For real? Hang 'em all from the highest tree! Trial? Are you serious?! This is Russell F***ing County! Guilty, Guilty, Guilty as Charged! Next gossip-circus subject, please.
Sick workers

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Dec 20, 2010
Some of the girls working there had gotten sick from all the chemicals that were being used to meke the meth ans they did not know about it.
idk

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Dec 20, 2010
Yep wrote:
They also found photo evidence of barnyard sodomy, piles of moldy, cheap women's drag clothing, an old moonshine still, bags and bags of cans which may belong to Jerry Gentry and a copy of Time magazine with suspiciously few pictures, leading police to suspect that it may have been used mainly for...reading purposes! Oh, the horror! I mean, my God, reading? For real? Hang 'em all from the highest tree! Trial? Are you serious?! This is Russell F***ing County! Guilty, Guilty, Guilty as Charged! Next gossip-circus subject, please.
Give Jerry's cans back..
Hunter

Nancy, KY

#15 Dec 20, 2010
Put ole Greg in the Cross Bar Hilton for a few years and let him think about this for awhile. The
man always did act like he had something going on that he didn't want anyone to know about!!!
3GTW

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Dec 20, 2010
hummm wrote:
does he drive a black BMW
BMW: Black Man's Wheels
Wonder

Columbia, KY

#17 Dec 20, 2010
I was wondering who his girlfriend is because that name sounds like someone I know but there are several of them. Is he from Columbia
3GTW

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Dec 20, 2010
Wonder wrote:
I was wondering who his girlfriend is because that name sounds like someone I know but there are several of them. Is he from Columbia
You can read the story here:
http://lakercountry.com/2010/12/19/owner-accu...
wow

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2010
ok then
Mad Mom

Lexington, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2010
I take my stuff there to get cleaned all the time and my family is sick all the time. I bet that crap is in my house from those clothes. My kids have missed a lot of school for being sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Truth Hurts 138,073
dead beat renters!!! 2 hr landlord 14
Duo County Cable TV Russell Co. School Board Me... 6 hr yep 5
Illegal Gambling Machines In Russell County Tue shame 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. May 20 J-Decker 69
James Comer for Gov. May 19 politico 10
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]